Though both actresses had mostly positive things to say about their time on OTH, Kramer, 35, — who starred as Alex Dupré for the show’s final three years — and Lenz — who starred as Haley James Scott throughout its entire nine-year run — also claimed that there was some tension on set. Where to even honestly start....a little over a a year ago Mike and I started to write this book...We poured our hearts and souls into this book. Coyote Ugly Turns 20: Where Is the Cast Now? “I certainly would be [interested in a reboot],” she told PEOPLE last month. I'm sorry. "Marriages are work, and it takes two people, and it's really hard. Jana Kramer and Bethany Joy Lenz are looking back at their time on One Tree Hill. In addition, Kramer and Caussin discuss their relationship in the new book The Good Fight: Wanting to Leave, Choosing to Stay, and the Powerful Practice for Loving Faithfully, released in September. Ashley Graham & Jessica Alba Talk About Mommy-Shamers With Jada, 'One Tree Hill' Actress Jana Kramer Sees The Positive Side Of Her Husband's Affair, How To Forgive A Partner Who Has Cheated On You, How To Come To Terms With Divorcing A Cheating Partner, 5 Apps That Let Kids Make Their Own Story, Here Are The Christmas Movies You Can Binge On Netflix This Holiday Season, Update On Johnson & Johnson's Vaccine Trial Pause, John Legend Dedicates His Powerful Billboard Awards Performance To Wife Chrissy Teigen, Beat The Quarantine Blues With These Subscription Boxes.

Kramer and Caussin have discussed their issues in interviews and on social media since Caussin apologized for cheating in October 2016. ", "The really sucky thing about it is that my default can't go to, 'There's no way.'

https://people.com/tv/jana-kramer-bethany-joy-lenz-one-tree-hill-divided-set This isn't happening right now.' “It would be great to go back and not have it feel like it was divided in any way or when we were going through a rough patch,” she added. "Heute vor einem Jahr erhielt ich die Nachricht, dass ich wieder eine Fehlgeburt hatte", schrieb die Schauspielerin zu einem Instagram-Schnappschuss ihres Sohnes. It sucks that I've done what I've done in the past to create that in a relationship right now. The couple had been in therapy together, and Jana said that she got the opportunity to grow as an individual because of it.

"There are times when I definitely regret it, just because I recently got a DM in my Instagram saying my husband cheated on me again. "But I can't ignore it completely, because of our history," the mom of two added. She has been married to Mike Caussin since May 22, 2015. On WWHL, she said she doubts there will be a reboot of the WB/CW show. Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Einfach E-Mail an: tipps@promiflash.de. ONE Tree Hill alum Jana Kramer has revealed she received a direct message on Instagram claiming her husband Mike Caussin had cheated on her. Jana Kramer was born on December 2, 1983 in Detroit, Michigan, USA as Jana Rae Kramer. She is an actress, known for, Jana Kramer and Mike Caussin Agreed to Leave Out This Cheating Detail in Bombshell Book, Jana Kramer Reveals Her Honest Reaction to New Mike Caussin Cheating Claims, Jana Kramer & Mike Caussin Open Up on Sex Addiction, Rhobh & Everything In Between, Jana Kramer: I Got the Boy Alternate Video, Alyssa Milano Speaks Out on Surviving COVID-19, Extreme Hair Loss, and Her Message to Everyone About the Virus, Chloe Caroline/Jana Kramer/Sarah Rose Summers, Guest Co-Hosts Kym Douglas & John Salley/Jana Kramer. “I loved my character, she was super fun and spunky,” Kramer explained. “You were such a firecracker, you always had such a great energy,” Lenz said. Looking for something to watch? Though Lenz said on Monday that she doesn’t believe a reboot would be beneficial for the show, the actress previously told PEOPLE that she would be willing to sign on if things came to fruition. The mom of two also said that OTH‘s creator, Mark Schwahn, had something to do with the alleged division on set.

On WWHL, Kramer said their openness about their issues recently led to a person falsely claiming Caussin had cheated again. Reunion Photo. Kramer said she initially didn't confront Caussin about the DM because she once received a message about him cheating that turned out to be true. “It was hard for us because I felt like when we came on the show, just being so honest, it was a very divided set,” Kramer told Lenz, who agreed with her. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Jana and Mike maried in 2015 but have struggled with cheating claims, Jana has been open about her husband's cheating, As a family they recently enjoyed a beach getaway, Mike has said he hopes to regain her trust over time, Jana Kramer gives a glimpse of her sunny vacation as she enjoys beach day with with husband Mike and their children, the very first time I found out Mike cheated on me was through a DM.". In einem emotionalen Post sprach Jana jetzt über die wohl schwerste Zeit ihres Lebens – und machte gleichzeitig Mut. If you would like to opt out of browser push notifications, please refer to the following instructions specific to your device and browser: Jana Kramer and Former Costar Bethany Joy Lenz Open Up About. (Schwahn has not addressed the allegations publicly. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes.

I’m sure we all would love to see each other.”. Lenz also went on to gush about her time on the show and everything she missed. Die Musikerin wisse nun, dass sie all dies habe durchmachen müssen, um ihren Spross zu bekommen. The West Family and Jana Kramer vs. Gary Busey, Iliza Shlesinger/Taye Diggs/Jana Kramer/Ken Marino, Mel B/Reza Farahan/Jana Kramer/Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins, Martha Stewart/Jean Bell/"Dancing with the Stars" Winners and Runners-Up, 51st Annual Academy of Country Music Awards, 50th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards, After Romeo, Cimorelli, Josh Levi, Lexee Smith & More, Duck Breast Salad/Lobster Tempura with Jana Kramer, 48th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards, What to Watch if You Miss the "Game of Thrones" Cast. Mike and Jana … So I reach out," she said, adding that she realized it was "either someone trying to mess with me and pop this bubble and get in my head, or it's true.
Their characters never met on the show. She said that her family was worth fighting for and she now walks through life knowing how to stand up for herself. Have you preordered?

That is the case for a lot of celebrities out there, people often look at Hollywood marriages and think that they must be happy. Former NFL player Mike and 36-year-old country singer Jana have two children together, son Jace Joseph, 22 months, and daughter Jolie Rae, four. I told Mike last night, that's where it hurts the most — where I can't just go, 'I trust him a thousand percent. “None of it would have to go to the showrunner,” she explained. According to Good Morning America, Jana Kramer married Michael Caussin in 2015, and everything appeared to be fine. Lenz, Burton, Chad Michael Murray (Lucas Scott), and more of the original stars of the popular drama made an appearance at the event. Despite those challenging moments, the actress said she ultimately enjoyed playing the role of Alex Dupré. "So automatically, I'm in freak-out mode," she continued. The One Tree Hill … “Unless he was willing to donate it all or something,” Lenz continued. Going through therapy –Jana and Michael– it has helped her work through issues that she didn't realize she was still holding on to. Jana decided that she wanted to share their story, and the couple have released a book called The Good Fight: Wanting to Leave, Choosing to Stay, and the Powerful Practice for Loving Faithfully. RELATED: How To Forgive A Partner Who Has Cheated On You. “I got to be super creative.”. ONE Tree Hill alum Jana Kramer has revealed she received a direct message on Instagram claiming her husband Mike Caussin had cheated on her. I need to DM this woman back ... and get more information and see if it's actually true or if they're just trying to mess with me," she added.
"My hope is that years down the line, if something like this happened again, she'd be able to bring it to me and we'd almost be able to laugh about it because there is that much trust in the bank.". To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map.

Folge der siebten Staffel bis zur zweiten Folge der neunten Staffel gehörte sie zu den Hauptdarstellern der Serie.