Get access to Pro version of “Midnight Rendezvous"! Jinetes En El Cielo tab . Headfirst tab . [E Bm F#m B G A F# Em D A# C F Am] Chords for Casiopea - Midnight Rendezvous (Live 1982) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. By helping UG you make the world better... and earn IQ Suggest correction. Report bad tab. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuQvkbnGspw, E-------0--------------------0------------------0-----------------------|, B-----------------------------------------------------------------------|, G----------7--------------------7------------------7--------------------|, D-------------7--6----------------7--6---------------7-----5---7-7------|, A---------------------7-----------------7------------------5---7-7------|, e-----0----------------------------------------------------3---5-5------|, after the first of each “alright” play it this way, E------------------------------------------------------|, B------------------------------------------------------|, G------------------------------------------------------|, D-------------------7----------------------9----7------|, A--------------5----5------------------5---7----5------|, e------0---7------------------0---7--------------------|, Can't help myself when I'm alone with you, I've passed the limit and there's no way back, Your kind of love gives me a heart attack, The way you look tonight you aim to please, The dress you're wearin' is way past your knees, REPEAT JUST THE PICKING PART OF THE INTRO, E---------------------------------------------|, G---------------------------------------------|, D-------------------------------------14---7--|, A------------------5---7----5---7-----12---5--|, e---------0----7------------------------------|. Casiopeia - Midnight Rendezvous (guitar solo cover) - YouTube Chords: Em7, Am7, F#7, Bm7. Midnight Rendezvous tab . Megan Thee Stallion, Drake - Laugh Now Cry Later (Official Music Video) ft. Lil Durk, Future - Life Is Good (Official Music Video) ft. Drake, Pop Smoke - For The Night (Audio) ft. Lil Baby, DaBaby, Pop Smoke - Mood Swings (Audio) ft. Lil Tjay, Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (Official Music Video), Jack Harlow - WHATS POPPIN (Dir. Includes MIDI and PDF downloads. Try for free. Print. Babys – Midnight Rendezvous tab . [Em D F#m G Bm A C Am B F# F E A# D#m] Chords for Midnight Rendezvous - Casiopea with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Midnight Rendezvous Standard tuning Here’s a link to the song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuQvkbnGspw Intro 2x's G A A E-----0-----0-----0----- Please rate this tab . Chords: Show diagrams in lyrics new Transpose Left handed Ukulele. [B G F#m Bm A E Em F# Am C D C#m] Chords for Casiopea - Midnight Rendezvous with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Home / B / Babys / Midnight Rendezvous tab. Please explain why did you choose such low rating for this tab. Download and print in PDF or MIDI free sheet music for midnight rendezvous by Perfect Confusion arranged by olion33 for Piano (Solo) [B G Bm E D C F# Em F G# F#m A Am] Chords for Casiopea - Midnight Rendezvous (1979) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Related for Midnight Rendezvous tab. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. Fightman - Casiopea with Synchronized DNA, CASIOPEA 「TAKE ME」DENONライブ・コンサート'81 3月15日, Casiopea "Midnight Rendezvous"(Mint Jams) Keyboard-Cover with YAMAHA GS1, MIDNIGHT RENDEZVOUS (CASIOPEA) Bass Cover, Drums Solo & Mid-Manhattan - Casiopea 3rd, CASIOPEA with 神保彰 - GALACTIC FUNK (CROSSOVER JAPAN '03), TOKIMEKI - CASIOPEA with Synchronized DNA, Casiopea - Midnight Rendezvous (Live 1982), Casiopea - The Continental Way *Live 1985*, Issei Noro & Takashi Masuzaki - Isn't She Lovely (Stevie Wonder Cover), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Chords for Casiopea - Midnight Rendezvous. Chordify is your #1 platform for chords. Click the button to download “Midnight Rendezvous” Guitar Pro tab DOWNLOAD Guitar Pro TAB. Chords for Midnight Rendezvous - Casiopea. For Some Reason The Page You Requested Could Not Be Found On Our Server, Cardi B - WAP (Lyrics) feat. Ultimate Guitar Pro is a premium guitar tab service, available on PC, Mac, iOS and Android . by @_ColeBennett_).