Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. The Way I Was - From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack, Youngblood - From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack, I'm Still Here - From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack, We Got Heart - From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack, Hit Me Up - From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack, Alone Together - From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. Start the wiki. Aja and Shana are also childhood friends and adopted foster sisters…, Jem and the Holograms is a fictional all-girl rock band from the 1980's cartoon series Jem. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Go directly to shout page. Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. I have it on repeat in my car. Wir verwenden Cookies und ähnliche Tools, um Ihr Einkaufserlebnis zu verbessern, um unsere Dienste anzubieten, um zu verstehen, wie die Kunden unsere Dienste nutzen, damit wir Verbesserungen vornehmen können, und um Werbung anzuzeigen. Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2019. As an old school Jemboy, I loved the movie! Wählen Sie die Kategorie aus, in der Sie suchen möchten. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Hit Me Up (From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack) [feat. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Aubrey Peeples & Stefanie Scott]. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften, Jem And The Holograms (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), I'm Still Here (From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack) [feat. Entdecken Sie I'm Still Here (From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack) [feat. Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. Casting. Zugelassene Drittanbieter verwenden diese Tools auch in Verbindung mit der Anzeige von Werbung durch uns. Gift for my 10 yr old daughter. Jerrica Benton, the heiress of Starlight Music, adopts the alter ego of Jem with the help of…, Jem and the Holograms is a fictional all-girl rock band from the 1980's cartoon series Jem. Geben Sie es weiter, tauschen Sie es ein, © 1998-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. oder Tochtergesellschaften, Jem And The Holograms (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack), Youngblood (From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack) [feat. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2016. Leave feedback, Jem and the Holograms is a fictional all-girl rock band from the 1980's cartoon series Jem. Additional taxes may apply. Die Musik war einprägsam und einige Titel wurden heruntergeladen. Um aus diesem Karussell zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um zur nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren. Bands . Ihre zuletzt angesehenen Artikel und besonderen Empfehlungen. • Aubrey Peeples, Aurora Perrineau, Stefanie Scott & Ryan Guzman], Love Myself (From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack), Movie Star (From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack), Life Of The Party (From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack), Got It (From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Do you know the lyrics for this track? Aubrey Peeples], I'm Still Here (From \"Jem And The Holograms\" Soundtrack) [feat. Fandom Apps Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2015. Not really familiar with the original story, we watched this over the weekend. The songs not performed by Jem and the Holograms are along the same catchy vein. Aubrey Peeples & Aurora Perrineau & Stefanie Scott], Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. (Written by Karen). Do you know any background info about this track? 2 people found this helpful Category:Songs by Jem and The Holograms | Jem Wiki | Fandom. Aubrey Peeples & Stefanie Scott] von Jem and the Holograms bei Amazon Music. Es sind 0 Kundenrezensionen und 1 Kundenbewertung vorhanden. Wikis. Stefanie Scott], Alone Together (From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack) [feat. Synergy's Database. I'll be honest. I love this. Enjoy, Enjoyed the story line as well as the characters, Reviewed in the United States on July 26, 2016. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 3. Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. While the songs used in the movie are not the same as those used in the original cartoon from the 1980s, they are catchy and stay with you. We don’t have any upcoming events for this artist right now. Jerrica Benton, the heiress of Starlight Music, adopts the alter ego of Jem with the help of Synergy, a holographic computer designed to be the ultimate visual entertainment synthesizer built by her father, who left it to her on his death. Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. Ihr Amazon Music-Konto ist derzeit nicht mit diesem Land verknüpft. Diese Einkaufsfunktion lädt weitere Artikel, wenn die Eingabetaste gedrückt wird. Aubrey Peeples, Aurora Perrineau & Stefanie Scott], Youngblood (From \"Jem And The Holograms\" Soundtrack) [feat. Wählen Sie ein Land/eine Region für Ihren Einkauf. Momentanes Problem beim Laden dieses Menüs. Entdecken Sie Youngblood (From "Jem And The Holograms" Soundtrack) [feat. A good road trip playlist! Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. Jerrica Benton, the heiress of Starlight Music, adopts the alter ego of Jem with the help of Synergy, a holographic computer designed to be the ultimate visual entertainment synthesizer built by her father, who left it to her on his death. Um Prime Music zu nutzen, gehen Sie bitte in Ihre Musikbibliothek und übertragen Sie Ihr Konto auf Amazon.de (DE). Verkauf durch Amazon Digital Germany GmbH. 8tracks radio. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. Go directly to shout page. Add new page. The movie was not a remake of the show, but it was great in it's own right. Being over the age of 40, we also like the sound track. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. Your IP: 199.103.61.197 Um aus diesem Karussell zu navigieren, benutzen Sie bitte Ihre Überschrift-Tastenkombination, um zur nächsten oder vorherigen Überschrift zu navigieren. Games Movies TV Video. Um die Gesamtbewertung der Sterne und die prozentuale Aufschlüsselung nach Sternen zu berechnen, verwenden wir keinen einfachen Durchschnitt. So I highly recommend this music. Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2015, I love this soundtrack. We all (we watched it with our daughters, who also love the cartoon) liked the movie; we even liked some of the changes that were made. Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.