We could obviously go on even further about the Quarterback position for fantasy football this past season. I am also a contributor for finishfirstfantasy.com so check them out! /**

Jack Doyle Fantasy Finishes 2019 Doyle had some decent weeks overall, but as you can see by his low consistent scoring rank, he was not a usable option week in and week out. as well as weekly fantasy position rank and DFS points. Yahoo Sports Fantasy Football. All rights reserved. Mo Alie-Cox was a starter in a two-TE set with Doyle. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: fantasynews | arena: nfl | pageType: profiles | You can follow me on twitter, @jeffkrisko for the same lukewarm takes you read here. Doyle had one reception for 12 yards on his only target in Sunday's win over Chicago. It was thought Doyle would have a large profile in the Indy offense, but he has just four receptions and five targets in three games.

* [ 43 catches for 448 yards and four scores put him as #25 in points per game at tight end, behind guys like Joshua Perkins, Darren Fells, and Ryan Griffin. Most of this week’s Hot Takes comes from one Facebook post, but …, 2020 David Njoku Fantasy Football Player Profile, 2020 Robert Woods Fantasy Football Player Profile, a comprehensive breakdown of every notable player that will be available in fantasy football drafts, 2020 Ryquell Armstead Fantasy Football Player Profile, 2020 Chris Thompson Fantasy Football Player Profile, 2020 Antonio Gibson Fantasy Football Player Profile, Hot Takes from Crazy People: They Support Sea People, Hot Takes from Crazy People: We Ate Xavier, Hot Takes from Crazy People: Thank You, Mr. President, Hot Takes from Crazy People: Trump Twenny Twenny, NFL Hot Takes from Crazies: women go for the juggler. Jack Doyle Stat Line 2019 He definitely got the work to be fantasy relevant, it just did not equate to much. He had his moments as a streaming option, but he was mostly left to waivers and for good reason. (All stats are based on Half PPR scoring.). Can he do the same with Rivers this season? Doyle returned to practice as a full participant Friday, which bodes well for his chances of suiting up versus New York, but a final word on his availability may not come until Indianapolis' inactive list is revealed around 11:30 a.m. Below is Doyle’s full stat line for 2019. ConsentManager.registerPurposeHandler(['storage', 'personalization', 'ad_selection', 'measurement'], function() { We are going to attempt to answer that question as we look back at Doyle’s 2019 season and see if we can project what he may do in 2020. Average Auction Value: $1. There’s no strong foothold with Jack Doyle to invest in him outside of the deepest of leagues or drafts. When your already fighting for targets with another teammate things are hard enough. I might stream Jack Doyle, but I have no interest in adding him to my roster in the first… four weeks of the season? Powered by  - Designed with the Hueman theme, 2020 Player Outlook: QB Teddy Bridgewater. Your web browser appears to be outdated. His 448 receiving yards were just 203 more yards than he had in 2019. Alie-Cox played 33 of the offense's 72 snaps with Doyle playing 45 snaps and Trey Burton playing 36 snaps. }); As the 2020 fantasy football season nears, it's time to examine players who could make or break your fantasy team. }); I have never been a huge Doyle fan, but I recognize how essential he has been for the Colts offense. All Rights Reserved. Let me know what you thought here on on any of my social media pages and at any of my handles. $.each(dfpMoreSlots, function (index, element) { Will Philip Rivers' addition mean good things for his 2020 fantasy football value? 4 targets per game for a TE is decent, he just did very little when he actually caught the ball. * DFP requires multiple purposes listed below: Jack Doyle was on his way to the ar… https://t.co/NTqnm59lYo. }); Doyle played in all his games last year and should be able to return to his top-ten form in 2020.
It remains to be seen if Doyle will get his usual workload or not, but the veteran tight end appears to be a solid TE2 play this week. There is not much more to cover here on Doyle’s 2019 season.

Standard: TE20, 164 overall football Home; League. While he was on the sideline last week, the Colts ended up giving his 2018 was a mess for Doyle, with a hip strain and a kidney laceration costing him a total of 12 games (including the playoffs). I don’t mean to hijack Kevin’s tweet, but I don’t think he’ll mind.... I’ve gotten the same questions. I was impressed with his high target share from a a season ago and I do see him getting more fantasy relevant weeks in 2020 with Rivers. He was used enough to make him a decent waiver pickup at times, but he was ultimately to inconsistent to be a fantasy asset a majority of the season. He caught just three passes on four targets for a total of 49 yards.

Philip Rivers looks like a passing upgrade over Jacoby Brissett, and he was long friendly to Chargers tight ends. If you’re wrong to start the year, you start behind the eightball.

He has done this in the past while he was the only show in town. Doyle has proven his fantasy worth in the past. Jack Doyle had a disastrous 2019 season, just like the rest of the Colts.

Finishing just outside the top 12 in targets as a number 2 TE on his own team is promising for sure. I usually take the guys with more upside if I am going to wait until the double digit rounds to grab my guy.