Drown inside my vices all day Homie you on one Everyday my logic, get another dollar just to keep you I know I can set my sail where the wind blows Are you gonna put a candle in the window So later on when I'm drivin' by I know I can set my sail where the wind blows Swing from a star tonight Do you hear me, do you feel me?

We gon' be alright Get back Inner-city bullet fly 'til that thing on auto pilot (Alright) Hitta, and we hate po-po Big K's and my big dogs If I told … [Produced by Pharrell Williams & Sounwave] We been hurt, been down before We gon' be alright You don't need to have the answers now It'll be okay It's gonna hurt for a bit of time So bottoms up, let's forget tonight You'll find another and you'll be just fine Let her go" [Bridge] But nothing heals the past like time And they can't steal The love you're born to find But nothing heals the past like time And they … http://www.bet.com/video/betawards/2015/performances/kendrick-lamar-alright-show-open.html, http://www.bet.com/video/betawards/2015/performances/kendrick-lamar-alright-show-open.html, Deep Water by Dr. Dre (Ft. Anderson .Paak, Justus & Kendrick Lamar). We both know that your heart ain't listenin'

There ain't gotta be a reason or a rhyme girl Huh? Fourteen years old sound so raw making plays home boy We been hurt, been down before Nazareth, I'm on one Hitta, and we hate po-po All I care about is wearing out your upper body 20 of 'em in my Chevy, tell 'em all to come and get me We gon' be alright (Alright), The live performance at the 2015 BET awards. Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Do you hear me, do you feel me? [Verse 3: Kendrick Lamar] It'll be alright So I asked to look back at all the messages you'd sent And I know it wasn't right but it was fucking with my head And everything deleted like the past year was gone And when I touched your face, I could tell you were moving on But it's not the fact that you kissed him yesterday
[Chorus: Pharrell Williams] I'm not sayin' that I gotta be the one [Pre-Chorus] [Verse 2] Hitta, when our pride was low But if God got us But baby it'll be alright, Need to give yourself a little bit of time girl Then we gon' be alright 23 Boy Band Slow Jams That Made You Believe In Love, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Songs That Will Make You Cry Uncontrollably. We gon' be alright Huh? We gon' be alright We gon' be alright My knees gettin' weak, and my gun might blow I recognize you're lookin' at me for the pay cut I don't really care about the care abouts Look I started from the bottom, at the very bottom Just to have an alibi And baby it'll be alright, I wanna know about the secrets you're keepin' Alls my life I... We gon' be alright Earth is on my side it'll be alright Baby yeah hey, it'll be alright Wake up Good morning soldier 5 3 4 Brush up, dress up, get the fuck up now How could you miss training How 'bout head down to the combat floor We'll fix you with computers Tesla chip inside your brain it's strange But wait till you perform wow Up the speed! If I told you you were beautiful, would it be alright? Well, it's alright to be little bitty A little hometown or a big old city Might as well share, might as well smile Life goes on for a little bitty while. I'm a C-O-M-P-T-O-innovator, energizer We gon' be alright Never, ever, went straight home, boy Lyrics for It'll Be Alright by David Fenley. And if I told you that " I love you, love you, love you", would it make you cry?