His cousin revealed they were doing a little whirlwind tour, and things were going to get a lot crazier than fishing. The guilt Ali had previously felt about tapping Lopez’s phone soon disappeared when all these other girls began cropping up. Lopez and his wife, Courtney Mazza, tied the knot back in 2012 and have shared their romance on social media in recent years. Despite her husband’s insistence that he’d done nothing wrong, she felt he was hiding something from her. At that point, though, it was too late to confess what he’d done and walk away. Although his split from Smirnoff was still relatively fresh, Mario didn’t waste any time entering into a new relationship with Mazza. From a young age, it was clear he was insanely talented, and there seemed to be no end to his skills. So, she turned to one of her friends, hopeful she’d give her the answers she was looking for. They share three children. Several years into their relationship, Lopez was more confident than ever that Mazza was the woman for him. My misgivings reared their ugly heads and I knew I should have broken things off with her before I strayed.”. “The thoughts came streaming in, but it was too late. The spark between them was fairly instant, and it wasn’t long before the pair decided to embark on a proper relationship. They were married briefly but split after Lopez was unfaithful. However, Lopez wasn’t heartbroken for too long because that was the same year he met Courtney Mazza, the woman who became his second wife. Not only were the Lopez’s guests at José’s birthday party, but they were also in attendance at his and Eva’s wedding in 2016. For the time being, it doesn’t look like they have announced any gender or name ideas. “Once I took responsibility for my feelings, acknowledging how I had so mishandled my decisions, lightning hit me with the truth: I wasn’t in love,” he wrote. Before Mario Lopez married Courtney Mazza and started a family, he was in a brief marriage to model/actress Ali Landry. Mario Lopez admits to being unfaithful with his first wife just days before their wedding. Lopez was there as the host of the event, while Landry – who’d reigned victorious two years earlier – acted as a commentator. Landry didn’t find out about Lopez’s cheating until she reportedly recorded his phone calls. The pair had met in 1998 and dated for several years before deciding to get married. Following the successful birth of their daughter, Gia, Mario and Courtney decided they were ready to take their relationship to the next level. Their son, Dominic, was born in 2013 one year after they tied the knot, and he’s brought even more happiness to the pair. Landry also found love again. He felt like it was the right thing to do, especially as the two of them had been together for so long. More than ten years after they started dating and the duo is still loved up enough to keep having kids. Pablo and Golden Girls, he landed the role of A.C. Slater on Saved by the Bell. So, what led to the end of their marriage? They welcomed their third child last year. Mario Lopez was born on October 10, 1973 in San Diego, California. However, it seems he doesn’t believe he’s the sole reason that the relationship fell apart. Nick Jonas Shared a Workout Video, But We’re The Ones Sweating. In 2012, Landry told Wendy Williams, that she met Monteverde at a theology class. Based on what both Lopez and Landry have said about their nuptials, it doesn’t sound like they would have lived happily ever after, even without all of the cheating. The weekend was doomed from the start as Lopez was not forthcoming to Landry about his plans. “One of my girlfriends said, ‘If you really want to know, I know how to tap a phone.’ The craziest thing. Lopez had tried to deny any wrongdoing on his part, but his wife had all the proof she needed. Through and through, this couple never forgets the feelings they had for each other when they first started dating. The actor was also photographed in a rather compromising position with his mystery woman. Courtney even posted a photo of her and Mario, saying that there were in fact three people pictured, in reference to her unborn baby. Of course, the seeds of doubt had already been sown, and they weren’t going to disappear easily. In the late 1990s and early 200s, Lopez and Ali Landry were something of an “it” couple. Just two weeks later, their marriage was annulled and rumors spread that they went their separate ways because of Lopez cheating. After the split, Both Lopez and Landry focused on their careers. Clocks change: What day do the clocks go back? The 47-year-old Saved by the Bell star met Mazza in 2008. The model was initially hesitant to follow her friend’s suggestion but ultimately followed through with the plan. That is exactly what happened, although the breakdown of their relationship appears to be far more complex. The two care for each other enough that they’ve brought two children into the world, with a third is now on its way. Wyoming was spectacular! Much like her partner, Landry had wondered whether or not to call off the wedding. If he was already lying to her this early into the marriage, the two of them didn’t stand a chance together. It was while the actor was on his bachelor party that things all went downhill. In the years since, Lopez has had great success on TV, both as an actor and a host. Everywhere we looked was like a painting. A six-year relationship is a big deal in the celebrity world, and Lopez didn’t want all their time together to go to waste. That’s why he was delighted when he found out that she was pregnant. Landry said that Lopez denied that he was unfaithful despite her evidence and that he never apologized. Of course, it wasn’t until after he’d gone through with the ceremony that Lopez realized he’d made a big mistake by getting married. She was a former Miss USA, and the pair met when they both worked on the pageant in 1998. But prior to Lopez’s current marriage, he was in a longterm relationship with model and actress, Ali Landry. That sounds like a pretty strong relationship to us. He was determined to make this marriage work. By the time he was a teenager, he was an unstoppable force quickly getting noticed by people in the entertainment industry. I thought, ‘I don’t want to tap his phone. Did he still marry Ali? The move certainly paid off, because he’s barely been out of the spotlight since. Should he tell her about what had happened? He knew he wasn’t ready to take things seriously, so he decided to forgo love and instead focus on his career. Even after she’d tied the knot, Ali hadn’t been able to shake the feeling that something wasn’t right in her relationship. Lopez found himself in a compromising position, complete with alcohol and women. Mario Lopez Wedding Photos: A Family Affair Mario Lopez Wedding Photos: A Family Affair Lopez and Courtney Mazza hold hands with each other – and their daughter – walking down the aisle However, it wasn’t just his decision to cross the line behind Ali’s back that put him in hot water. Nevertheless, he made one, and it’s something he’s regretted to this very day. Landry met and married Alejandro Gomez Monteverde in 2006. That being said, making an effort to still spend time together out and alone is extremely important in any relationship. Mario Lopez Is Happily Married Now, But His First Marriage Was Anything But a Fairytale, on Mario Lopez Is Happily Married Now, But His First Marriage Was Anything But a Fairytale. Shortly before the wedding, Landry had learned that her soon-to-be husband wasn’t actually as faithful as she’d believed him to be. https://www.nickiswift.com/160550/the-shady-side-of-mario-lopez Lopez later detailed the fallout from the marriage in his memoir, Just Between Us. She told Wendy Williams in a 2012 interview that she taped Lopez’s phone when she became suspicious of his behavior after noticing he received phone calls from other women during their honeymoon. Unfortunately, the model was swayed to keep quiet because she didn’t want to cause a huge inconvenience for everyone. In addition to all these ventures, Mario also featured as a contestant on the third season of reality competition Dancing with the Stars. He went to Chula Vista High School and graduated in 1991. Landry requested an annulment two weeks later. After roles on children’s show Kids Incorporated and the sitcoms a.k.a. Following the scandalous affair at his bachelor party, Mario was left with a lot to think about. Thankfully, that hasn’t been the case. “I said I was going to Cabo…to go marlin fishing. He didn’t want to make the same mistakes that he had done with Landry. Life has been pretty generous to Mario Lopez. Lopez claimed that he got “too friendly” with a woman at his bachelor party, but he claims he did so because he wasn’t “in love” with Landry. Neither of them spoke about what led to their breakup until years later. Given the way his first marriage ended, it looked like the shadows of his past would follow him everywhere. Despite betraying her trust, Mario decided he was still going to tie the knot with Ali. Lopez began dating Courtney Mazza and they married in Mexico on December 1, 2012. Deep down, Mario was relieved that she wanted to separate because his act of infidelity had made him realize something pretty significant. He’s shared many of his personal family moments through his time as a host, including his life as a father and husband. Not only have they now been together longer than he and Landry were, but they’ve also shown that their love is infinitely stronger. Mario Lopez exclusively reveals to 'Closer Weekly' the key to keeping the romance alive in his marriage with wife Courtney despite having 3 kids — find out!