To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh Falling so fast I'm afraid of you Even though I said fuck you, I lied, I lied I thought eventually you would let me go That was my insecurities and my ego Missed my jump shot missed my free throw Gotta protect me you gotta sweat me I thought eventually you would let me go

To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh I call it, “lighters in the sky music.” I feel like it’s going to be every girl’s favorite song.

Cause what if I let myself go with you. To keep you from breaking my heart

It’s one of those. Jesus told Mary, "Go get me a hammer I lied, I lied, I lied My life is a movie and here is the trailer [Chorus]

Buck, buck, buck I let the money change me, I lied If it was a record it would have been classic (I wouldn't either, woah) They say, "Joyner, you done changed, you done lost your mental

Missed my jump shot missed my free throw You’ll stay, you’ll stay in my heart forever. I was just tryna survive, the money went dry I lied even when I knew you knew the truth I lied didn't know what you would do so I lied to your face I lied I lied even when I say the pictures on the bed I lied you knew my every move and things I said I lied to your face I lied. Stalling the truth Who would protect me if I never hide? I wanted a chain but got me a Visa Plottin' on shootin' myself (Brruh, buck, buck) All the damn promises, I forgot who knows? Plottin' on shootin' myself (Brruh, buck, buck) [Chorus] To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh I let the money change me, I lied You just a heartbreaker, won’t let you break mine On the production side, it just feels good. Cause who knew if I should let myself go with you Miss the way we kiss, miss the D, yo You say you don't trust me, I wouldn't either, woah I hope that my son don't grow up to hate me But (Buck, buck) I didn't mean it So I lied, I lied, I lied [Chorus]

I ate at my auntie house, she think that I owe her now I'm easy to hate, I'm harder to love

That was my insecurities and my ego [Chorus] Plottin' on shootin' myself (Brruck, buck, buck) Copyright: Writer(s): Nicki Minaj, Michael Williams, Marcus Bell, Ester Dean Lyrics Terms of Use. 'Cause what if I just let myself go with you?

Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Gotta protect me, you gotta sweat me To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh I let the money change me, I lied It initially had been planned that this would be the fifth single with the release in January …
[Chorus]

I think the old me died I prayed to God, and promised if he made me rich

I'm out of my mind and no one can save me [Verse 3] Thanks to Jessie, Erika Iffiana, Taylor Kline, Eryn, Blue Leah, cody for correcting these lyrics. It’s going to be huge. And now I can't look at the man in the mirror And fuck what I said, my nigga, I'm gone To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh I think the old me died Soon as I'm rich, I'll buy you a crib I let the money change me, I lied Maybe them pills the doctor prescribed me [Pre-Chorus]

I let the money change me, I lied (I let the money change me, I lied) (Buck, buck, buck) I let the money change me, I lied Ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh

To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh, Even though I said fuck you, I lied, I lied

I just put some gold Dayton's on my fuckin' Benzo Her vocals speak volumes about her range more than any former ballad. Writer(s): Ryan Tedder, Noel Zancanella "I Lived" is the sixth single from the album. I ain't no killer, but don't try to play me To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh Urgh. Like what did I do to myself? I prayed to God, and promised if he made me rich Missed my jump shot, missed my free throw All the damn promises, I forgot With diamonds and gold on top of the Phantom Back when a nigga was jobless, tryna get by That shit wasn't real it was magic

But fuck it, I lied, and now I just stare in the mirror Also, this is one of the many songs Nicki claims was inspired by the singer Enya: Even though I said I didn’t love you, I lied, I lied, Even though I said don’t touch me, I lied, I lied, If it was a record, it woulda been classic, My mama ain't raised no fool, I, I'm not your usual typical type. You just a heart breaker won't let you break mine [Chorus] I'm out of my pills and now I'm just crazy Go Cashed my check, got paid again, make you's think I'm Oprah now But I ain't mean that, I need some fucking proof [Outro] Ooo-ooh [Outro] I jumped out of Heaven 'cause Lucifer paid me I let the money change me, I lied Hop out the foreign and jump in the stretch (Brruh, buck, buck, buck) I let the money change me, I lied I feel like that song will be one of the biggest records of 2015. (Get shot) Like what did I do to myself? You blew up and all that humble shit went out the window" Whatever she want, consider it done Claiming that the old him is dead, Joyner acknowledges that his riches influenced his output on life, and that he has no time for friends of the past, who he promised his loyalty to. I let the money change me, I lied Tour Update : Nicki Minaj & Future Announce Their NICKIHNDRXX Fall Tour, 23 One Hit Wonders You Still Can't Get Out Of Your Head, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS.

People may think one thing when they think of what a Nicki and Mike Will collaboration would sound like, but this is completely different. Then I'ma stay true to myself (Buck, buck, buck) 'Cause what happens if I fall in love then you cut me loose? Now I got drip, and blood niggas sweat I ain't the same, I used to be different To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh

It’s all good now, goodbye love And get you a whip, whatever you want I can't let you think that Imma let the game stall for you I lied They love when I trip, they want me in debt But I ain’t mean that, I need some fuckin' proof I think I was born inside a cabana

In a triumphant manner, Joyner reflects upon his old way of life, while rapidly delivering the intricate bars that led him to his comeuppance. I had to move back at home, my mama was heated (Buck, buck, buck) I thought eventually, you would let me go Can’t let you think that I'ma let the game stall for you

I Lied (Intro) Lyrics: Go / Buck, buck, buck / I think I was born inside a cabana / With diamonds and gold on top of the Phantom / Jesus told Mary, "Go … To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh I told my uncle to give me a loan 'cause I really needed it I let the money change me, I lied (I let the money change me, I lied) I let the money change me, I lied “I Lied” deserves a Grammy. Then I got famous, blew up my head “I Lied” is a song by Nicki Minaj that serves as the second track from her third studio album The Pinkprint. I can’t fall for you, can’t give my all to you But fuck it, I lied, and now I just stare in the mirror And just 'cause we blood don't mean we're related I let the money change me, I lied

Falling so fast I am afraid of you, So I lied, I lied, I lied My mama ain't raised no fool, I, I'm not your usual typical type Noonday the mailman had a special delivery for you, you opened it and screamed, oh cause you saw me checking out [Bridge] Even though I said "Fuck you", I lied, I lied I lied Cause who knew if I should let myself go with you Who knows, who knows, so I lied To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh. Man it was good while it lasted Stalling the truth, who knew what you'd

This record is some real next level shit. I Lied Lyrics: Ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh / Ooh ooh ooh, ooh ooh ooh / I lied, I lied, I lied / To keep you from breaking my heart / Even though I said I didn’t love you, I lied, I lied / Even But fuck you though, orgasmic, This is what I gotta do to keep me from falling I had to move back at home, my mama was heated (Buck, buck, buck) Grandma told me, "Tone it down," I said, "Bitch, I'm older now" You said you thought you was ready and I said "Let’s see" But (Buck, buck) I didn't mean it Then I'ma stay true to myself (Buck, buck, buck) I prayed to God, and promised if he made me rich 'Cause no one expected that I would be famous

(Brruh, buck, buck, buck) I let the money change me, I lied And me and my pistol like Martin and Gina
Even though I said don’t touch me, I lied, I lied Even though I said don't touch me I lied, I lied I’m not even gassing it. I let the money change me, I lied That was my insecurities and my ego Then I'ma stay true to myself (Buck, buck, buck) Lyrically, the song revolves around a “complicated regret” in which Minaj admits she denied her love for a man in order to stop him from breaking her heart. I'll probably get killed, but fuck it, I'm blessed Promise my niggas, "I'll give you a million

This hauntingly hollow record recalls her unwillingness to “let herself go” in attempt to keep her heart intact. You said you thought you was ready and I said let's see Back when a nigga was jobless, tryna get by Even though I said I didn’t need you, I lied, I lied [Intro]

Maybe my family upset 'cause I made it I was just tryna survive, the money went dry It’s a female anthem. I told my uncle to give me a loan 'cause I really needed it (Brruck, buck, buck, buck) Who would protect me if I never hide? I am not your usual typical type

Go choke on a dick and cut me a check Do If I let you in

Back when a nigga was jobless, tryna get by We plot on you niggas, I'm probably a schemer I fucked a few bitches, I had me a baby

To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh [Verse 2] 'Cause I’ll be smashin' windows and cutting them brake lines So, I lied I locked myself in the room to hide all my demons (Buck, buck, buck) If it was a record, it woulda been classic The track produced by Mike Will Made It, a longtime collaborator of Nicki’s.

I came in the game, just proppin' my feet up

Even though I said I didn't need you I lied I lied Took my girl to H&M, she told me, "It's over now" (Buck, buck, buck, buck, buck) To keep you from breaking my heart, Even though I said I didn't love you I lied I lied I'll kill any nigga that try to get near him" The intro of Joyner Lucas' highly anticipated debut studio album, ADHD, is a success anthem. Even though I said I didn’t love you, I lied, I lied Cause what happens if I fall in love then you cut me loose I'm threatin' the plug, I'm not with the fake shit, I'm not with the— (I'm not with the—) To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh I can't fall for you, can't give my all to you [Verse 1] My mama ain't raised no fool But fuck it, I lied, and now I just stare in the mirror Think I was losin' myself (Brruh, buck, buck, buck) I told my girl I'll give her the world

[Verse 1] [Pre-Chorus] Hit the switches, told your bitch, "Come fuck me 'cause I said so" I'm somewhat depressed It’s something that people aren’t expecting from me and Nicki Minaj at all. I was just tryna survive, the money went dry “I Lied” is a ballad that contains a torpid production with little to no tempo change. Think I was losin' myself (Brruck, buck, buck, buck) All of these meds done got me a fever To keep you from breaking my heart, ooh