Hope it helps! Its right beside Em. UkuTabs.com 2012-2020, Part of the UkuWorld network, Some Rights Reserved. like im not even joking, -2 sounds so good!! is there an easy strumming pattern i could use? One of these covers was a country and western song, "Blue Moon of Kentucky". definitely try it !! UkuWorld and its derivatives do not own any songs, lyrics or arrangements posted and/or printed. Transposer UkuTabs Transposer Choose how many half steps you wish to transpose the chords in this song and click on the button. Much easier and that way you don’t have to change up the notes! Its your opinion though, so you do you! Replace D Gbm Bm G D A With C Em Am F C G I’ve been trying to play uke for 2 years and I physically cannot play b7 this has saved th8s song for me, For me I tried using these simple chords and they sounded better in my opinion. and is there a capo? I use this and it sounds beautiful! For the version by Twenty One Pilots, you can transpose the song 2 half steps down. whats the strumming pattern? Switch orientation Then for the second line do A G A F C G C, It’s much more easier and it sounds great, I just use the transposer and changed it to “-2” on the scale. For the version by Twenty One Pilots, you can transpose the song 2 half steps down. This arrangement for the song is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the song. Try landscape mode instead of portrait. yes there is an alternative for b7 its 1st finger on 2nd fret E string, 2nd finger on 3rd fret C string, and 3rd finger on 4th fret G string. so after I read this comment I decided to play it… and oh my gosh -2 sounds so freaking good!!! It doesn’t seem that way to me. The basic strumming pattern works dduudu ❤️. For finger picking you can do 1,2,3,4 or if you’re feeling fancy you can do 2,3,1,4,1,3,2 and both sound best on -2 for the transpose, -2 sounds the best in my opinion and instead of using B7 use Am. All songs by Elvis Presley. its a minor without the middle finger, so its just your first finger on the third string, first fret. A cultural icon, he is widely known by the single name Elvis. :3, -2 Gets you a start with C and most of the others are simple, like the F following the A in the tagline. Can’t Help Falling In Love With You. Lyrics don't fit on one line? You may only use this for private study, scholarship, or research. Elvis Aaron Presley (Tupelo, Mississippi, January 8, 1935 - Memphis, Tennessee, August 16, 1977), was an American singer, song producer and actor. Elvis Presley began his music career at Sun Records in the spring of 1954 when Sam Philips recorded Elvis performing several of Elvis' favorite songs with Scotty Moore (guitar) and Bill Black (bass).