Heather Thomas was born in Greenwich on Sunday, September 8, 1957. We respect other people’s privacy, so please don’t stalk celebrities or hack anyone’s account and send us the information – we will pretend not to know you. Heather Thomas is a member of famous people who are known for being a Movie Actress, celebrities who are 63 years old, was born in September, in the year 1957. He is best known for his 1991 single… – In 2020, Chesney Hawkes’s net worth was estimated to be…, Michael Gregory Rowe is an American television host and narrator best-known for his work on the Discovery Channel series… – In 2020, Mike Rowe’s net worth was estimated to be…, Tress MacNeille is an American voice actress best known for providing various voices on the animated series The Simpsons,… – In 2020, Tress MacNeille’s net worth was estimated to be…, Jeffrey Corwin is an American animal and nature conservationist, known as host and executive producer of the Animal Planet… – In 2020, Jeff Corwin’s net worth was estimated to be…, Rachel India True is an American film and television actress. Voted "Favorite Female Newcomer" in 1982 by readers of US magazine. He is best known for his roles as Rodney Trotter in Only Fools and Horses, Gary… – In 2020, Nicholas Lyndhurst’s net worth was estimated to be…. Chesney Lee Hawkes, is an English pop singer, songwriter, and occasional actor. However, there are several factors that affect a celebrity’s net worth, such as taxes, management fees, investment gains or losses, marriage, divorce, etc. If you're looking for Heather Thomas's net worth in 2020, then check out how much money Heather Thomas makes and is worth today below. Her birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. Heather Thomas is a movie actress from Greenwich. While it's impossible to calculate the exact amount Heather Thomas is worth, we can use publicly available information such as salary, investments, businesses, endorsements, and other income to estimate a net worth for 2020. Heather … $800,000 Heather Thomas Wiki: Salary, Married, Wedding, Spouse, Family Heather Anne Thomas (born September 8, 1957) is an American actress, screenwriter, author and political activist, who co-starred as Jody Banks on the TV series The Fall Guy. The Heather Thomas net worth and salary figures above have been reported from a number of credible sources and websites. The Heather Thomas net worth and salary figures above have been reported from a number of credible sources and websites. She is most more popular for her co-starring part on the series, “The Fall Guy”. Her most notable roles include the children's book heroine Eloise… – In 2020, Sofia Vassilieva’s net worth was estimated to be…, Nicholas Simon Lyndhurst is an English actor. [Who said about protecting herself, while living her own life]: I was not going to live in fear, and carry a gun. As one of the richest celebrities in the world, people are always wondering how much money Heather Thomas has or makes. By collecting data from the most accurate and reputable resources, we've compiled a collection of the richest celebrities and their net worths. 1975), In the Director's Chair: The Man Who Invented Edward Scissorhands, Rodney Dangerfield: Opening Night at Rodney's Place, Hoover vs. the Kennedys: The Second Civil War, Remembering 'The Fall Guy': An American Classic, TVography: Lee Majors - Hollywood's Bionic Hero, The Magic of David Copperfield VI: Floating Over the Grand Canyon, Herself - Special Guest / David's girlfriend, The 24th Annual International Broadcasting Awards. She played the role of Jody Banks on the TV series The Fall Guy with Lee Majors. Heather is currently 63 years old. She actually is an American celebrity, screenwriter, writer and political activist, most widely known for her part as a Jody Banking institutions on the tv screen series, The Fall Man (1981-1986 Required fields are marked *. Gave birth to her 1st child at age 42, a daughter India Rose Brittenham on June 19, 2000. Child's father is her 2nd husband. Heather Thomas is a member of famous people who are known for being a Movie Actress, celebrities who are 63 years old, was born in September, in the year 1957.Her zodiac sign is Virgo. You can be sexy with your clothes on just as well as you can by taking off your blouse. Heather Thomas Net Worth is. Heather Thomas net worth is. Attended Santa Monica High School - Santa Monica, California (grad. Life After Bravo. [July 2008]. $2 Million Heather Thomas Biography. Continue to next page below to see how much is Heather Thomas really worth, including net worth, estimated earnings, and salary for 2019 and 2020. Heather Locklear Net Worth. Therefore, the above worth, income or earnings statistics may not be 100% accurate. True is known for her roles in such films as The Craft and the… – In 2020, Rachel True’s net worth was estimated to be…, Christopher "Big Black" Boykin is an American entertainer and musician best known for his role on MTV's Rob… – In 2020, Christopher Boykin’s net worth was estimated to be…, – In 2020, Wdeth Gabriel’s net worth was estimated to be…, Anthony D. Mackie is an American actor. Ravenel, who is also a father to Kensie, 6, and Saint, 4, with his ex and former co-star Kathryn Dennis, confirmed to the outlet that Heather Mascoe is the mother of his child. =), Copyright © 2020 CelebrityNetWorth123.com | Contact Us | Privacy Policy. Heather Thomas Net Worth is $2 Million Heather Thomas Bio/Wiki, Net Worth, Married 2018 Heather Anne Thomas is an American actress, screenwriter, author and political activist, who co-starred as Jody Banks on the TV series The Fall Guy. Best known by the public for her starring role as Jody Banks on. In 1986 she was hit by a car while crossing San Vincente Boulevard and suffered fractures to both legs. Heather Thomas Net Worth: Salary & Earnings for 2019-2020, Carl Zimmer Net Worth: Salary & Earnings for 2019-2020, Zombeanie Net Worth: Salary & Earnings for 2019-2020, Vera Zimmermann Net Worth: Salary & Earnings for 2019-2020. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Net Worth & Salary of Heather Locklear in 2020. They were trying to break in. However, there are several factors that affect a celebrity’s net worth, such as taxes, management fees, investment gains or losses, marriage, divorce, etc. Your email address will not be published. Heather Thomson's Babies Are Now Teenagers and We Can't Believe It, Either (Photos) August 23, 2019, 12:23 PM ET. Fans, please take into consideration that we didn't break into Heather Thomas’s bank accounts. UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television, University of California, Los Angeles, Santa Monica High School, Harry M. Brittenham (m. 1992), Allen Rosenthal (m. 1985–1986), Kristina Brittenham, Shauna Brittenham, India Rose Brittenham, Gemini Award for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role, Zapped!, Ford: The Man and the Machine, Cyclone, Der Stein des Todes, The Dirty Dozen: The Fatal Mission, Against the Law, My Giant, Girltrash: All Night Long, Hidden Obsession, Flair. Ford: The Man and the Machine (1987)as Evangeline Cote, Your email address will not be published. I won't take my clothes off because I can't believe it's necessary. As of October 2020, Heather Locklear has an estimated net worth of $10 million. She was born in 1950s, in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation, and in the Year of the Rooster. Attended UCLA Film School c. 1976-1979 intending to write & direct. In 1997, she appeared in Against the Law and the following year she appeared in My Giant. She attended UCLA film school in 1975 before pursuing acting. So, I had a bodyguard kinda living with me. In our society, you know, there are people who are broken and your poster hangs in jail, as your poster hangs in jail, as your poster hangs in wards, so, I had a lot of stalkers. Go to next page for details on Heather Thomas’s net worth and earnings. He has been featured in feature films, television series, and Broadway and… – In 2020, Anthony Mackie’s net worth was estimated to be…, Sofia Vladimirovna Vassilieva is an American actress. [on obsessed fans that were closer to her]: A couple of times, though, we had to get restraining orders, and there were guys who were climbing over the backgate with a knife, and another guy broken by my Brentwood home. Wrote an unsold TV pilot for UPN called "School Slut" (2000). Go to next page for details on Heather Thomas’s net worth and earnings. Her zodiac sign is Virgo. Release of her book, "Trophies". She makes most of her income with her major career as an actress though she even served as a model.