The Halton District School Board uses the online application service Apply to Education for applying to the following positions: Visit Apply to Education to complete an online application. Prepare yourself for your interview at HALTON DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD by browsing Interview questions and processes from real candidates. Halton Region has been designated as one of the Places to Grow in Ontario by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing. With growth comes opportunity!The Halton District School Board frequently hires: The HDSB is committed to creating a safe, accessible, engaging and inclusive learning environment for students and staff. What is the rate of pay for a Child and Youth worker employed by the HDSB? How long takes time to supply to permanent? I applied online. What are the steps along the way? For additional instructions on "How to Apply" or create "Job Alerts", please go to this link.​, Applicants to the following positions must follow the specific instructions indicated on the Job Posting for these positions. 2050 Guelph LineBurlington, Ontario, L7P 5A8, Auto Attendant: 905-335-3665, ​Toll Free: 1-877-618-3456, Fax: 905-335-9802. I am working with hdsb as a supply EA so starting is with $20.45. 2050 Guelph LineBurlington, Ontario, L7P 5A8, Auto Attendant: 905-335-3665, ​Toll Free: 1-877-618-3456, Fax: 905-335-9802, The HDSB is committed to creating a safe, accessible, engaging and inclusive learning environment for students and staff. 2020 Halton District School Board, 2050 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON, Canada L7P 5A8, Toll Free: 1-877-618-3456, Fax: 905-335-9802, Special Education Programs and Placements, Bus Cancellation and School Closure – Inclement Weather, Expelled or Suspended Students (H.O.P.E.S. , the HDSB will advance a culture of respect for all students, staff, families and community. For applicants to teaching positions, ensure that you purchase credits with the Halton District School Board, to view and apply to HDSB job postings for 12 months. Singleton Education Centre I interviewed at Halton District School Board. Application. At the Halton District School Board staff members are aligned with our commitment to every student. Singleton Education Centre The process took 2 weeks. Interview. As an EA, how do you get paid for PA days, Christmas March break and summer break? The Halton Catholic District School Board's hiring process is centralized and administered by Human Resources Services. We are committed to hiring staff that not only reflect the diversity of the Halton area, but who will also foster the success of our student population by demonstrating commitment to working in a diverse school community and/or work environment. Multi-Year Plan (2016 - 2020), the HDSB will advance a culture of respect for all students, staff, families and community. Can increase with years of service and full-time employment depending on budget allocated from the board, Apply to Education website www.applytoeducation.ca, I work from 7:30 - 3:00 40 weeks per year, Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews. Interview. What are some tips for doing well in the interview. Halton District School BoardJ.W. Applied online, waited some time before they requested an in person interview through email confirmation. Post it publicly! Find 15 questions and answers about working at HALTON DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD. Learn about the interview process, employee benefits, company culture and more on Indeed. online interview process, and a formal sit down interview with the principal and hiring staff asked alot of scenario questions on behaviour and expectations. I interviewed at Halton Catholic District School Board. Guided by the principles in the Board’s ), Gary Allan HS: Adult, Alternative and Continuing Education, International and Indigenous Languages Elementary, Supporting Student Learning Outside of the Classroom, 2017 Growth Plan for the Greater Golden Horseshoe​, School Administrators (Principals, Vice-principals). Do lunch supervisors get paid on "snow days"? Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company. For applicants to teaching positions, ensure that you purchase credits with the Halton District School Board, to view and apply to HDSB  job postings for 12 months. they followed up after a few weeks. Interview. What is the work environment and culture like? The Halton District School Board is in a hiring position due to growth in population in the Halton Region. ​​​​​​​The Halton District School Board hires talented individuals from a wide range of disciplines. The best questions are directly relevant to HALTON DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD. What was the most challenging part of your role at HALTON DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD? I interviewed at Halton Catholic District School Board. Staff  members are committed to ensuring that every student is provided with the opportunity to explore and enhance their potential, passions and strengths. If you require additional information, please contact one of following support recruitment staff who will be happy to assist you at 905-632-6314 e xt. Halton Region has been designated as one of the Places to Grow in Ontario by the Ministry of Municipal Affairs and Housing. How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at HALTON DISTRICT SCHOOL BOARD? I applied online. Halton District School Board interview details: 8 interview questions and 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Halton District School Board interview candidates. Don't see your question? For additional instructions on "How to Apply" or create "Job Alerts", please go to this link. Teaching Qualifications/Licenses (teaching applicants), Practice Teaching Reports (teaching applicants). Applied online, waited some time before they requested an in person interview through email confirmation. i have a question after getting full time job are they going to increase salary or will be still same or is salary increases with experience? Mission, V​ision and Values​ of the Halton District School Board. Applications will be retained for a period of one year. The Halton District School Board is in a hiring position due to growth in population in the Halton Region. ), Gary Allan HS: Adult, Alternative and Continuing Education, International and Indigenous Languages Elementary, Supporting Student Learning Outside of the Classroom, Set up a “Job Alert” to receive emailed notifications when jobs are posted​. The Halton District School Board serves a diverse student population and community. The process took 2 weeks. I applied online. Application. Please don't submit any personal information. Together we foster the development of contributing global citizens.Learn more about the Guided by the principles in the Board’s. Refer to ​Current Job Opportunities.​, Halton District School BoardJ.W. 2020 Halton District School Board, 2050 Guelph Line, Burlington, ON, Canada L7P 5A8, Toll Free: 1-877-618-3456, Fax: 905-335-9802, Special Education Programs and Placements, Bus Cancellation and School Closure – Inclement Weather, Expelled or Suspended Students (H.O.P.E.S. What were the LTO for ECE questions like?