He then rolled the defeated fighter onto her back. Germaine de Randamie, the 36 year old Dutch mma fighter return to the UFC ring after December 2019, she lost her previous fight from (Amanda Nunes) at UFC 245. In 2020, her first fight schedule with Julianna Pena at UFC Fight Island 4 held in October 2020. She added: "I tell everybody if you give me your neck, I’ll put you to sleep. UFC star Germaine de Randamie says she had to tell the referee TWICE that her opponent was KO'd before the fight was stopped.

Go behind the scenes on “UFC Fight Island” as coach Din Thomas reveals a snapshot of life inside the bubble in Abu Dhabi. UFC star Germaine de Randamie says she had to tell the referee TWICE that her opponent was KO'd before the fight was stopped.
Germaine de Randamie vs Julianna Pena October 3, 2020 Yas Island, Abu Dhabi Main card (ESPN at 10:30 p.m. UFC main pay-per-view card going with plans, this weekend UFC fight Island 4 card announced. UFC Fight Island 6 Fighters Salaries (Korean Zombie vs Ortega), UFC Fight Island 6 TV Broadcasters Worldwide, Arnold Barboza Jr vs Alex Saucedo Fight Payouts, Arnold Barboza Jr vs Alex Saucedo TV Broadcasters 2020, Brian Ortega vs Korean Zombie TV Coverage Fight Night 180, Football Players Expensive Boot Deals Long-Term Contracts, Highest Paid Football Referees in the World, The 20 Highest Paid Cricket Players in World 2020. Welcome to MMA Junkie's European Union Experience. A crucial women’s bantamweight fight between Germaine de Randamie and Julianna Pena is expected to go down in October.. Former UFC champ de Randamie (9-4 MMA, 6-2 UFC) will return to the octagon for the first time since failing to join the two-division champ club against Amanda Nunes in her previous fight when she meets fellow contender Pena (9-3 MMA, 5-1 UFC) on Oct. 3. And a rematch is something the Dutch fighter fancies. …

But after locking in a guillotine choke, De Randamie can be seen urging referee Jason Herzog to intervene.

de Randamie vs. Peña at UFC Fight Night on Tapology. "Congratulations with your beautiful family. Germaine de Randamie, the 36 year old Dutch mma fighter return to the UFC ring after December 2019, she lost her previous fight from (Amanda Nunes) at UFC 245. The main-even of the fight card take place between Holly Holm and Irene Aldana. The Dutch martial artist secured a stunning stoppage win in the third round against Julianna Pena on Fight Island in Abu Dhabi.

... Well holy **** i enjoyed derandamie vs pena!!

“I can only say still the No1 [contender]. Unsurprisingly, it earn the 'Iron Lady' a Performance Of The Night bonus. Former featherweight champion Germaine de Randamie will square off against Julianna Pena in a bout that has implications in the 135-pound division. ET) Germaine de Randamie def. View de Randamie vs. Peña fight video, highlights, news, Twitter updates, and fight results. In a crucial fight for the women’s bantamweight division, Pena (9-4 MMA, 5-2 UFC) suffered a stunning third-round submission loss to the former champion de Randamie … Julianna Pena Hold that belt, champ. But I’m not done. According to reports, $100,000 straight money payout to her. Germaine de Randamie vs. Julianna Pena. Germaine de Randamie vs Julianna Pena Speaking in the press conference after her triumph, the 36-year-old former featherweight champ said: "I told [the referee] twice that she's out… because I felt her getting weak. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. Peña was featured in the award-winning mixed martial arts documentary Fight Life, the film is directed by James Z. The Dutch martial artist secured a stunning stoppage win in the third round against Julianna Pena on Fight Island in Abu Dhabi. Herzog was seen lifting Pena's limp arm before breaking the two women up. Germaine de Randamie: Surprise guillotine gets victory Oct 3rd De Randamie defeated Julianna Pena via technical submission (guillotine) at 3:25 of Round 3 at UFC Fight Night on Saturday in Las Vegas. She dominate against her opponent (Nicco Montaño) in previous fight night pay-per-view. de Randamie Pena purse payouts at fight island 4 based on their UFC fight contract. UFC women’s bantamweights- Germaine de Randamie vs Julianna Pena. She lost the fight via a guillotine choke in round three. By: Simon Head. Julianna Pena will not be deterred following a crushing loss to Germaine de Randamie on Saturday at UFC on ESPN 16.
Those ladies put on a show and that choke to end it was great. The detail regarding to de Randamie Pena purse payouts based on their previous main-card fights and preliminary card fights in UFC. I forgot to post it but @ironladymma got the viscous KO! #UFCFightIsland4 #GermaineDeRandamie #UFC #MMA #FightIsland, A post shared by UFC (@thebestufcclips) on Oct 3, 2020 at 10:14pm PDT. I’m skeptical that Germaine de Randamie’s takedown deficiencies are as easy to fix as she seems to think.

A source reported that she make ($50k) guaranteed purse money each fight. The main card feature bout had plenty of eyeballs on it due to the title implications that came with the pairing. In 2020, her first fight schedule with Julianna Pena at UFC Fight Island 4 held in October 2020.

Speaking to … Peña faced Germaine de Randamie on October 4, 2020 at UFC on ESPN: Holm vs. Aldana.

The Iron Lady is here.”, Aguero dodges FA rap after grabbing official Sian Massey-Ellis on the shoulder, Caoimhin Kelleher appears to FALL ASLEEP on bench in Merseyside derby, Bruno, Wan-Bissaka and Rashford score late as Utd come back to win, Thomas Patrick Ward hospitalised after cut as he draws with Thomas Essomba, Vasyl Lomachenko takes on Teofimo Lopez for WBA, WBO and IBF titles, © 2020 THE SUN, US, INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | TERMS OF USE | PRIVACY | YOUR AD CHOICES | SITEMAP, Comments are subject to our community guidelines, which can be viewed, Germaine de Randamie told the referee to wave off the fight, Germaine de Randamie secured her first ever stoppage win, The Dutch fighter is now targetting a rematch against Amanda Nunes, Khabib Nurmagomedov says Dana White has promised him something special after my Justin Gaethje fight.

According to reports, $100,000 straight money payout to her. Germaine de Randamie derrotó a Julianna Peña con una letal ‘guillotina’ en el UFC Fight Island 4. Everything about major sports including football, cricket, tennis, motogp, rugby and american sports. Video: Said Nurmagomedov opens UFC on ESPN+ 38 with blistering knockout, Sean Strickland lands replacement opponent at UFC on ESPN+ 39, faces Jack Marshman on Oct. 31, UFC 254 video: John Gooden, Dan Hardy break down Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje, Bellator 249's Christian Edwards on submission win over Hamza Salim, what's next, LFA 93 highlights: Aaron Jeffrey claims TKO win in Kansas, Steve Mowry grades himself a B- after Bellator 249 win, declines post-fight callout, 'The Din Diaries': UFC veteran and coach Din Thomas documents his 'UFC Fight Island' experience, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. "This was the first time [I've won using this choke], and the best one.". Germaine de Randamie is a -150 favourite against Julianna Pena in a UFC Fight Night clash that will have key implications in the women's bantamweight division. Although ‘The Venezuelan Vixen’ in Pena was relatively inactive over the … Film and television. ET); Prelims (ESPN at 7:30 p.m. There is another women bantamweight fight card that is announced for main-card at UFC fight Island 4 between Germaine de Randamie and Julianna Pena. Julianna Peña, making her return to UFC ring after 2019 July. The main card of UFC Fight Night: Holm vs Aldana is primed to see another exciting women’s bantamweight clash.

It also saw De Randamie get back to winning ways following her defeat in December to the legendary Amanda Nunes.

It was the first submission victory of De Randamie - but one that earned her a $50,000 bonus. ... Germaine de Randamie defeats Julianna Peña via Submission at 3:25 of Round 3 #53. Purse Payouts UFC Fight Island 4. Julianna Pena is taking her loss at UFC on ESPN 16 in stride.