It’ll surely match up with your kitchen décor adding style and elegance. I have to agree with both of the other reviewers... DO NOT BUY THIS SINK ! Pick the one that will match with your needs and budget.

So why is the Franke OAX110 Oceania a good choice? If you read the description of this item they swear to you it doesn't stain. It "sits" in the opening, but when I go to cut something, it falls into the sink.
So far it has proved to be just what I wanted and needed. The Bolero 1 & 1/2 Bowl Sink from Franke is the perfect kitchen solution. I understand i have to maintain it, but the nice things in life need to be maintained. The price may not be comfortable for budget-conscious people.

THE GREEN DOTS ARE NOT REPRESENTED PROPERLY AS THE CENTER OF THE HOLE. The subsequent polish makes the sink easier to clean. It’s an amazing kitchen sink which is roomy, stylish and outstanding in quality. They offer superior functionality and come with a surprisingly large cleaning area. Now, Franke is a name that brings a wonderful kitchen solution for your home. Hope, it’ll be more helpful for our busy readers to pick the right one to meet their needs. Franke began its business early in the 20th century and moved into the stainless steel kitchen sink industry in the 1930’s, giving the company a longevity that’s not matched by many competitors.

Its convenient size won’t take a lot of space, but the comfortable width, length and bowl are perfect to wash any size pots, pans and utensils without splashing the surrounding area. I suppose if you've never installed a sink before it might seem scary or complicated. First, ORX110 is built from 18-gauge stainless steel which makes it insanely durable. Stay up to date with the latest product releases. This versatile sink lets you install it as a top mount or under mount whatever you prefer. Being a granite product just like counter tops it requires sealing every few month.

Built quality of a sink depends on the materials used. So, you’ll have to take a look at the specific features of the Franke kitchen sink to discover which unit is right for you. Of course, the quality of this sink is second to none, coming with solid 18-gauge stainless steel. Featuring one spacious bowl for large dishes and another half-size bowl for rinsing, preparing, or whatever you choose to use it for.

It’s carefully designed to ensure the quality and make life easier. Buying this sink is the biggest mistake I've made, Reviewed in the United States on April 12, 2009. No water will splash out at all, and it let you put anything in the sink easily. George Sab is a retired home improvement professional. The premium-gauge stainless steel makes the sink extremely durable. 12mm corner radii make keeping the entire sink clean easy. But you honestly do get what you pay for here; quality is tops.

There are three ways to install the Bolero – flushmount, undermount, or inset – making it easy to put into any kitchen. It comes with standard one hole for a faucet.

The stains on here were unreal, they would come off but its very high maintenance. It features a built-in sanitized protective layer which is being added during the manufacturing process. Certainly, it’s a good pick for people who want a luxurious sink at an affordable price. Franke believes that every kitchen sound be as unique as you are. I’m looking for a stainless kitchen sink 22 x 17Do you carry that size?I was interested in 16 guage, but after reading the comments of this company, it seems that 18 guage is equally good.Please let me know if you carry the size sink that I need.Your help is appreciated. So, if we had to pick the best rated Franke kitchen sink out of all of the others on this list, this would be the clear winner. If you’re planning to buy a new kitchen sink for your existing faucet, you have to match the hardware to the spacing and number of the holes in the sink. Let’s see. I love how it looks. Franke is dedicated to making every part of your kitchen perfect and the kitchen sink is no exception. Franke believes that every kitchen sound be as unique as you are. This page works best with JavaScript. Undoubtedly, a kitchen sink plays a vital role in the overall function and flow of the kitchen. First and foremost, we can’t resist mentioning that this bad boy has gained a highly impressive average rating of 4.8 out of 5.0) at the time of writing.
For most households, 18-gauge is just fine. Also Reviewed – In case You can check that out. George started. We fell in love with its overall design along with functionality and durability. The sleek, slim rim design is perfect to use as bar, utility or kitchen sink. Moreover, your unique needs may differ. Between the designer and I, we have attempted numerous times to get Franke to resolve. However, for under mount installation professional plumber is recommended. Its unique design supports a shelf grid that helps cleaning effortless and turns the sink into a truly ergonomic workstation. We want to summarize here the lucrative part of each reviewed Franke sink. I hadn't read any of these reviews before my purchase , but I was careful in taking out the partially drilled access holes. This dual mount installation maximized spaces without compromises the beauty and efficiency. Reviewed in the United States on February 25, 2008, DO NOT BUY THIS SINK, UNLESS YOU WANT TO SWEAT BULLETS TRYING TO GET THE FAUCET "HOLES" KNOCKED OUT. CTRL + SPACE for auto-complete. It also looks really great with the new brushed stainless steel Delta faucet.I actually purchased the black sink and not the white one as listed in this review. Franke, the Swiss-based brand, is a B.I.G name in the US sinks market right now.