Send. Have you ever seen a black man who's an Admiral? Nobody seems to want to win it.

Best Horror Movies. drama, Logged in users can submit quotes. There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. Flight of the Intruder (1991) Brad Johnson as Lt. Jake' Cool Hand' Grafton

Camparelli Razor: You're third Generation Mafia, sir! Web. No no, he said daddy, man, that's my son. war, Fall TV First Look: Find Out What’s Coming, The Best Peacock Original Shows and Movies, All Upcoming Disney Movies: New Disney Live-Action, Animation, Pixar, Marvel, and More. Best mistakes Best pictures New this month Best comedy quotes Most mistakes Questions Movie quote quiz IMDb top 250 Best of 2020 Flight of the Intruder ( 1991 ) 3 mistakes Wanna hear something? That's why ace Brad Johnson (why didn't he become a huge star?) Right, I mean you know what I mean. Decent Vietnam war film.

"'It was dark and the noise was unbelievable and I couldn't see anything and I could feel myself being pulled toward that compressor.'" By opting to have your ticket verified for this movie, you are allowing us to check the email address associated with your Rotten Tomatoes account against an email address associated with a Fandango ticket purchase for the same movie.

The best movie quotes, movie lines and film phrases by Movie Quotes .com : But Milius's favorite topics have sharper teeth here: He's made a scathing anti-Vietnam film that still honors the bravery of soldiers who do their job even when the job itself seems pointless.

Nobody... nobody wants to fight in it.

Directed by John Milius. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher. : Lt. Jake Grafton Quotes.net. |. : Make no mistake about it, gentlemen, SAMs are where your ordnance goes.

Lt. Jake Grafton The Flight of the Intruder Quotes.

Mr. Cole, you may find that amusing, but we don't. You, too, Mr. Grafton. I mean you can trust her more.

That's why ace Brad Johnson (why didn't he become a huge star?) But whatever happens,I think it's safe to say that your career in the navy is over. Camparelli STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Make no mistake about it, gentlemen, SAMs are where your ordnance goes. Boxman Seven hundred bucks damage, thirty men in the brig and... an alligator injured. Sure he can! Maybe it never should have happened, but people do die in it. "'Your pickle is hot,' he told the pilot, referring to the red button on the stick grip which the pilot could press to release the weapons."

Copyright © Fandango. | Rating: C+ We didn't hurt that crocodile.

: |, January 1, 2000 The most formidable air defenses in the history of warfare. Get a fighter pilot to do it! He was an Intruder pilot in Vietnam. Eject, eject, eject! Please click the link below to receive your verification email. : Air Force, Marines, Navy, everything we got. And I wouldn't be surprised if you made Admiral. We'll be going in broad daylight with nothing to hide behind. Well, I attempted to throw the aforementioned puke to the crocodiles, sir, when his belt caught on the railing and I, failed.

Launch the Intruder!. Don't ask a man if he's a fighter pilot. Flight of the Intruder quotes: the most famous and inspiring quotes from Flight of the Intruder. HISTORY!". I don't give a damn!

Using escape and evasion techniques, sir, I was able to avoid being captured.

Cinemark

| Did you think you were going to win the war? Our job, the task of the Intruder, is to kill SAMs.

Order our Flight of the Intruder Study Guide, teaching or studying Flight of the Intruder. Wait til you hear this. Yeah.

Gentlemen, this is our country you're messing with. :

This section contains 399 words (approx. Admiral Quotes: Court-Martial Captain: You took an oath, Mr. Cole. The only question's how.

Quotes.net. Coming Soon. My first bombardier and 50,000 other Americans are dead and... can anyone tell me why? The first novel published by Stephen Coonts was "Flight of the Intruder" in 1986, and the twentieth anniversary edition of the novel indicates that up until then he had written 13 more best sellers, several of which were made into films, including this book. |, January 18, 1991 If he isn't, don't embarrass him. "Fighter pukes make movies. Hanging, Mr. Grafton, is no longer a punishment much in use. And I don't see your salute!

We've got to cut a path through for the Air Force. The Flight of the Intruder Quotes. Hey, I AM on the ground! Tweet +1. You think this changes anything, you hoodlum?

"They were bombing the hell out of an area containing nine tiny men; precision really didn't matter." I think you'll understand. Cole : But Milius's favorite topics have sharper teeth here: He's made a scathing anti-Vietnam film that still honors the bravery of soldiers who do their job even when the job itself seems pointless.

Bomber pilots make history. | Rating: 2/5, July 27, 2002

Court-Martial Captain But she's got a great body, man. Logged in users can submit quotes. Cdr. Time has been kind to Flight of the Intruder, a rousing aviation-action adventure that looks better now than it did to critics who panned it in 1991. Lt. Jake Grafton You disobeyed another order!

Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer. Camparelli: Sir?

Coming Soon, Regal Don’t worry, it won’t take long.

Camparelli: "Movie officer, what's the film tonite?

: Court-Martial Captain: All charges against your boys have been dropped. They've had three years to get ready for us. I don't give a shit, either. The Flight of the Intruder (1986) by Stephen Coonts is a rip-roaring tale of an A-6 Intruder pilot, Jake Grafton, flying in Vietnam. : But a prison term in Leavenworth is, or a dishonorable discharge if a court-martial should so decide. Flight of the Intruder Time has been kind to Flight of the Intruder, a rousing aviation-action adventure that looks better now than it did to critics who panned it in 1991.

Admiral

|

Court-Martial Captain One good target. Lt. Jake Grafton [53:09]  An officer with your fine record? :

Now what's this crap about you attempting to feed a merchant seaman to some alligators? I don't know.

We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. That's your son? There are no approved quotes yet for this movie.

A quote can be a single line from one character or a memorable dialog between several characters.

Goodbye Asshole! Filming & Production Cdr. |

Perhaps they were expecting a Tom Clancy-ish blockbuster (producer Mace Neufeld oversaw the Jack Ryan franchise), but director John (Conan the Barbarian) Milius had something potentially more substantial in mind.

: We'll be easy targets up there, gentlemen, but they're counting on us. Daddy! They were crocodiles, sir.

You know Jake I think I could love an ugly woman. He was fine when we left.

Otherwise, those B-52's will be dead meat.

Say goodbye, asshole! Verified reviews are considered more trustworthy by fellow moviegoers. [Cole and Grafton punch out]. The percentage of Approved Tomatometer Critics who have given this movie a positive review.

Lt. Grafton Camparelli: This is a daylight raid, gentlemen. I hear you've been selected early for Captain. Well, Mr. Grafton, you have an attentive audience here. We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future. For all of us." "I ought to find a fat target way up north and bomb the living shit out of it.

Razor | Rating: low 0 out of -4..+4 Lt. Jake Grafton Lt. Jake Grafton Less entertaining than any of the leads have ever done. She's butt-ugly.

17 Oct. 2020. The book has lots of detail and the feel of life on board an aircraft carrier is remarkable. : They've going to *give* you your own boat, maybe even a carrier.

Please make your quotes accurate. Make no mistake about it, gentlemen, SAMs are where your ordnance goes.

Pin. Camparelli : | Rotten (9).

I don't hear your engines running!

But I do love the work.

Cinemark .

Release Dates

You took an oath, Mr. Cole. Lt. Jake Grafton

| Rating: C+

", Lt. Jake Grafton: "Fighter pukes make movies. Say goodbye, asshole!