Worth doing whether a fan or not! Visit Pesky's Pole and sit atop the fabled Green Monster 37 feet 2 inches high above deep leftfield. Your guide shares live commentary about Red Sox baseball legends, and shows you stadium features such as Pesky's Pole and the Green Monster. Do you need to book in advance to visit Fenway Park? Great game and crowd. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. *Please note that on game days the last tour leaves 3 hours prior to game time. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Guided tours last one hour; arrive 15 minutes prior to tour. The surrounding restaurants and bars are not my, one of only 2 original major league venues still in use, Fenway really has a tonne of history, inside jokes (really, Took a tour of the park that was excellent. I'm not a Red Sox fan (go Cubs!) We welcome all fans to Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox and the pulse of Red Sox Nation. We had a great tour of Fenway Park with our tour guide, John. Boston's transportation system will help you navigate smoothly, from Harvard to the Harbor. This could be considered the heart of Boston, since it is the oldest continuously used gathering spot for Bostonians of all sorts for over. This is one of the better ones. It has an unique atmosphere and is rich of basebal, I went for The Who concert.

Worth doing whether a fan or not! the place was not designed as an outdoor music venue.I have attended 5 different outdoor concerts at this location, have gotten seating down on the field. Our Fenway Park tour was one of the best things we did on our trip to Boston. I've been to Fenway before, but this is the first time we did the tour, and it's definitely a must!! the tour will take you to the most public places as well as the lesser known behind the scenes areas, and give you more information than you could imagine about all the personalities and events to which this park has played host. I asked about whether the ballpark was used during the 40s when men’s baseball was shutdown because of the war, the tour guide only referenced the, I definitely recommend going online and reserving a tour of the stadium! Fenway in Fifteen is the ideal experience for fans who want to see historic Fenway Park, but do not have time for the full hour tour. Explore the Cradle of Liberty easily and economically with this hop on hop off trolley tour. Love the hotdogs and pretzels. Explore cross cultural events, festivals, exhibitions, sightseeing trails and more! The tour guide was informative and interesting. Our experienced tour guides will provide a thrilling, one hour, walking tour of Fenway Park. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. Would really advising visiting when in Boston! I'm a huge baseball fan and taking a tour of the oldest active MLB stadium in the league was a must for me. Seaport District / South Boston Waterfront Hotels, Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Gift & Speciality Shops in Fenway / Kenmore, Conference & Convention Centres in Boston, John F. Kennedy Presidential Museum & Library, Bundled tickets and extras for smart savings, Sample the local scene with in-the-know guides, Expert-led shopping trips and fashion tours, Tour of Historic Fenway Park, America's Most Beloved Ballpark, See all 19 Fenway Park tours on Tripadvisor, Go Boston Explorer City Pass: Choose 2, 3, 4 or 5 Attractions, See all Fenway Park experiences on Tripadvisor, Residence Inn by Marriott Boston Back Bay/Fenway, View all hotels near Fenway Park on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near Fenway Park on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near Fenway Park on Tripadvisor. more, This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Though the park has been updated and renovated a few times since it first opened, one still gets a sense of how it looked on the first day. Fenway Park, Boston : consultez 16 556 avis, articles et 7 992 photos de Fenway Park, classée n°1 sur 393 activités à Boston sur Tripadvisor. $20 a ticket.... good value. Read more.

The route includes a stop on Beacon Street near the iconic Cheers as well as 17 other stops throughout Boston. Boston's Back Bay provides a variety of hotels to choose from - the intimate hip boutique... Boston has emerged as a bodacious beer haven: beer gardens, taproom and brewery openings, beer festivals and more! Funny.

On Game Day, the neighborhood around the park is full of human drama and human interest as people pour into the stadium from all sides for pre-game meals and drinks and celebrations. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. If you can’t catch a game, step inside America’s oldest ballpark and explore its storied history on a walking tour of the stadium, during which you can sit inside the press box, visit the Red Sox Hall of Fame, and check out baseball’s oldest ballpark seats. The tour guides really know their stuff and you can tell that the Red Sox mean a lot to them which gives the tour that extra special touch. Very friendly tour guides too! There is a lot of proud history here at Americas oldest ballpark You get team and baseball history, Took my two friends from Wales to visit Fenway Park, and it never disappointed! The route includes a stop on Beacon Street near the iconic Cheers as well as 17 other stops throughout Boston.