Two fragmentary lines, then it breaks off. seals of eagle with serpent in mouth exist). Etana rescued the eagle, and as a reward it carried him high up into the sky. (Utu cuts launch & landing sites into mountains with his alien rock saw technologies). Shamash made ready to speak and said to the eagle: ” You are wicked and have done a revolting deed. The snake had done as Shamash instructed. ” May Shamash deliver him as an offender into the hands of the executioner, (Utu / Shamash, son to Nannar & Ningal, twin to Inanna; Utu & smaller semi-divine descendant-king). ” Truly, O Shamash your net is the wide earth, (giant god Ninurta & earthlings held captive by his alien net weaponry). In the beginning, according to the epic, there was no king on the earth; the gods thus set out to find one and apparently chose Etana, who proved to be an able ruler until he discovered that his wife, though pregnant, was unable to give birth, and thus he had no heir to the throne. Vivió en torno al 2861 a. C. y según la lista real reinó por 1.560 años. You see how thrilling this Godchecker business is — Hold the Front Page. Then let us swear a mighty oath of Shamash (Utu). “My friend! With this resource teachers and students are able to examine artifacts up close and use the teacher-developed questions to drive individual research or classroom discussions. https://www.britannica.com/topic/Etana-Epic, Ancient History Encyclopedia - The Myth of Etana. “We passed through the gates of Anu, Enlil and Ea (Enki), (Nannar / Sin, 2nd son to Enlil, father to Utu & Inanna, patron god of Ur). Do we sell Etana graphic novels, books, video or role-playing games (RPG)? They passed through the gates of Anu, Enlil and Ea. So did the queen re-marry? When he came inside, the serpent seized him by his wings. Finally, for teachers who wish to learn more about Mesopotamia and earn graduate credit, the Oriental Institute Museum offers an in-depth eight-week Online Course...", Support for ETANA has been provided by funding from the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation (8/00 to 2/02, 6/01 to 8/02) He put his hands against his wing feathers, (Etana borne aloft by eagle pilot, similar to Biblical Enoch). I will not come near you, “There, there! They selected key artifacts from the Oriental Institute Museum’s Mesopotamian collection to create a Learning Collection for this project. https://www.britannica.com/biography/Etana. ” The eagle must not escape from your net, (Ninurta vrs. The serpent would hunt down beasts of the field, the creatures of earth. Etana Epic, ancient Mesopotamian tale concerned with the question of dynastic succession. Corrections? After they had ascended to the heaven of Anu, (gates of Anu in heaven on planet Nibiru). Whoever transgresses the limits of Shamash, (alien giants Utu & twin sister Inanna, Goddess of Love & War, with alien technologies, & earthling under foot, an earthling led by nose ring), Shamash will deliver him as an offender into the hands of the executioner!”. Editors: Peter J. Allen, Chas Saunders. (Utu, Space Port Commander for the alien Anunnaki gods). ” Dream interpreters have used up my incense. ” Relieve me of my burden, grant me an heir!”. Etana was an ancient Sumerian king of the city of Kish. Etana — was an ancient, legendary Sumerian king of the city of Kish, and was, according to the Sumerian king list, one of the kings who reigned after the deluge. In the shade of that shrine a poplar was growing [ ]. [ ]. The cloud of dust from the sky darkened the sky. “O Netherworld, you have drunk of the blood of my sacrificed lambs! BBCODE: To link to this page in a forum post or comment box, just copy and paste the link code below: Here's the info you need to cite this page. Article last revised on September 26, 2018 by Rowan Allen. (Mesopotamian artifact depicting earthling understanding of an alien pilot, & King of Kish Etana in flight). Etana of the myth is probably the Etana who ruled Kish in southern Mesopotamia sometime in the first half of the 3rd millennium bc, although there is no historical evidence laying claim to the exploits recorded in the epic. A first time and a second time… the eagle in the pit, A third time and a fourth time… [the eagle … in? In Sumer …unite the separate city-states was Etana, ruler of Kish (c. 2800 bce). ” As he will not know the evil in store for him. I awoke with and start and shuddered [ ]”. They set forth, going up the high mountains. Stock Market Failure Expected as Airline Crashes or cynics announce Kish Tomorrow Goodbye. Etana, therefore, prayed to the god Shamash, who heard his request and directed him to a mountain where a maimed eagle, languishing in a pit (into which it had been thrown as punishment for breaking a sacred pact), would help him obtain the special plant. Name: Etana [http://www.insurance guide.co.za/pub/ig new bee based insurance company etana launched.html] It is co owned by Hollard… …   Wikipedia, Etana (Musikerin) — Etana beim Uppsala Reggae Festival (2009) Etana (* um 1983 in August Town, Jamaika; als Shauna McKenzie) ist eine jamaikanische Songwriterin und Reggae Sängerin. ” May the mountains remove their praises far away from him, (ancient rockets, missiles, & areal vehicles, technologies possessed by the alien gods on Earth). Then the eagle plunged and caught him in his wings, (Nibiru enters solar system at the Asteroid Belt location). These artifacts shed light on many aspects of the everyday lives of the people who lived long ago in the area now called Iraq. Did Shamash intervene? Don Nardo Robert B. Kebric. ” My young are destroyed, while his young are safe. According to some reports the story … Before Shamash the warrior his tears ran down. Er erhielt den Beinamen „der Hirte …   Deutsch Wikipedia, Etana — est un personnage légendaire de l histoire de la Mésopotamie, qui était peut être à l origine un personnage ayant réellement existé et a finalement été mythifié, comme les rois d Uruk Enmerkar, Lugalbanda ou Gilgamesh. 2015. Innina (Inanna) came down from heaven to seek a shepherd, (Enlil, the Earth Colony Commander, son & heir to Anunnaki King Anu, grandfather to Inanna). He took him by the hand in his seventh month in the pit. ” [ ] enemies, they were wicked serpents, (Etana in flight, accompanied by an eagle / pilot), The eagle made Etana understand the dream. Please mention Godchecker.com when praying to the Gods. Every kind of bird of heaven came down to eat the meat. The end of the story has been lost, but the Sumerian King List states that Etana did have an heir, so it seems likely that the epic originally concluded with Etana reaching heaven and obtaining the fertility plant. The eagle (pilot) made ready to speak, saying to Etana: (Enki, Anu in his sky-disc, Enlil, Apkulla / pilots on each end). How is it they eat the meat in peace?”. [ ], (Adad; artifact destroyed by Radical Islam, shamefully hiding ancient knowledge & truths). The eagle made ready to speak and said to Etana. Before Shamash the warrior they swore the oath, “Whoever transgresses the limits of Shamash. Shamash (Utu), Adad (Ishkur) and Ishtar (Inanna). As the tale begins, the god Enlil selects Etana to be king of the city of Kish. The littlest fledgling, exceedingly wise, said these words to the eagle, his father: The mesh and oat of Shamash will overthrow you and hunt you down. If you wish to use our material in your essay, book, article, website or project, please consult our permissions page. Be on the lookout for your Britannica newsletter to get trusted stories delivered right to your inbox. ” When he comes inside, seize him by his wings, (Ninurta fires at Anzu the Anunnaki rebeller. (Mesopotamian artifact of Etana‘s ascent to Heaven / Nibiru). The little fledgling, exceedingly wise, said these words to the eagle, his father: ” Do not go down, father, no doubt the serpent is lurking inside the wild ox”. ” Let [ ] be their (the people´s) shepherd. He became merged with Etana, the hero of an early myth, who was taken to heaven on the back of an eagle to obtain a herb needed for the safe birth of his son. He put his hands against his wing feathers. and the National Science Foundation (Continuing grant IIS-0325579). The king prays to the sun god, Shamash, and asks for a son. “The land´s circumference is become one fifth of its size. Godchecker™ is a trade mark used under license. Type: legendary mortal According to the Sumerian king list, he reigned after the deluge. Try entering just the first three or four letters. Ishtar (Inanna) came down from heaven to seek a shepherd. In gratitude the eagle offered to fly Etana up to heaven for a consultation about heredity problems as he had not yet sired a son. A Mesopotamian myth and epic poem that follows the adventures of a human hero, Etana, who seeks to acquire from the gods the secret of having children. Omissions? There the text breaks off. ” You know, O Shamash, the evil he has done to me. (the ancients’ witnessing of Etana in flight, a most rare recorded event in our forgotten history). Yet further sifting through the Babylon Echo tabloids there is a mention in a birth column of a Son of Kish. The list also… …   Wikipedia, Etana — (auch Entena; sumerisch men.te.na lugal.e lu bi.in.e.de; mittelassyrisch me ta na) war gemäß der sumerischen Königsliste der erste irdische König nach der großen Flut, der die erste Dynastie von Kiš begründete. Celebration or Feast Day: Unknown at present, Good/Evil Rating: Unknown at present ” I will go up and dwell in heaven (home planet Nibiru), ” If I descend from the crown of the tree, … the king.”. “Were you not under oath? Inhaltsverzeichnis …   Deutsch Wikipedia, Etana de Kish — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Etana de Kish fue uno de los reyes legendarios de la I dinastía de Kish, el duodécimo según la tradición.