Urip Sumoharjo No.249, Cilacap I think you submit the application anywhere, unless you would like to have the e-paspor then you can only do it in Jakarta/Surabaya/Batam (Immigration class 1). Besides that there is Sosial Budaya visa (valid for 6 months), but you might need a sponsor (can be an individual) in Indonesia. I am out of Indonesia and need my old passport number to reissue a new one . Also do you pay online or when you arrive at the office? For over 40 years, It's Easy has operated as the leading U.S. Passport and Travel Visa Courier Service. I am half way through the online process and i do not understand the payment process. where is the nearest office that she can go? you will indicate when you need your passport or visa in your hand, Hi Ms Firsta, It is driving already crazy as I really don’t know what to do more. That potentially can be a problem. I hope u rply me plz rpl. Stay safe! But during the submission I was informed that my family card is old and I need a new family card. My girlfriend apply E-Passport 3 weeks but until now her E-Passport is not done, Thanks! The new work permit will be sent to the address you provide within five business days. At the moment the app is only available for Android. What if someone does not have their marriage certificate nor their birth certificate. I can’t suggest anything except try to get in touch with the immigration. The validity period of Passport usual maximum of 5 (five) years from the date of issuance. — In my case I picked it up at the immigration office. Thanks for visiting my blog JP. Hi, i am very impressed with the detail step by step that you pointed it out. She has lost her passport and cannot issue a new one without getting the number of her passport. Based on the services selected, we'll expedite the delivery of your passport or visa We are a private entity offering paid consultation online. If he was to holiday in Bali for 2 weeks would this be enough to complete the face to face process’ for a passport and visa? Could you please share how and what did you do from this point onwards? If you have any info regarding marriage you’re suggestions are welcomed.. Good luck! Jl. HI. Kantor Imigrasi Kelas II – CILACAP For obtaining travel visas, ItsEasy has offices in New York and Washington, DC, key cities to obtain travel visas for just about every country you may plan to travel to. I don’t know any agency that handle docs certification services. Hi Qaisar. Go to RT, perhaps? Hello, Indonesia has a population of 258.7M people and the capital is Jakarta . Yes, it is indeed a great improvement , Just about to apply for first passport. Lastly i have original expired KK , and expired KTP for more than 10 yrs. These countries include East Timor, Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore. The ide. Maybe your sister mentioned out the purpose of making a passport is to work overseas, maybe? What are the procedures to take Passport for the baby? Oh ya, they do put limitation for the online application (per day). Umm.. Neice stays in cilschap and she is a sec 2 student. I just recently engage a Singapore agent to employ an Indonesian helper but her passport has 10 months more validity and was told that her passport renewal in Indonesia was rejected .May I know what is the rules of renewing passport for their own national? hi from Aus, if an indonesian friend of mine who is a perm resident since 2001 but has let his 2nd passport lapse (29 March 2012)and has lost his birth certificate and has no license or other photo ID….can he still renew his indonesian passport here been try to call indo embassy in Sydney for 3 days now and they will not answer !!!! Hi Mdelias, I’m not sure, maybe use your KTP. EVP+CTO Yes, your’s appeared first. I’m Naliny from Malaysia. Setiabudi, 3. We are still trying to make birth certificate. All the best for you two. Hope it helps. Can you provide me the online site. I came across your site as I am trying to help my gf make a new passport so she can come stay with me in Australia. Is there a possibility of your fresh passport application getting rejected after submission? In 2017, the number of FDWs in Singapore hit 240,000, a 40% jump from the number a decade ago. What she needs is a working visa as she is going to work there, not only visiting. Could you please explain how do you proceed with payment online extension of passport 48h. Passport EXTENSION: For passports published after 2009 immigration states you just need your old passport and E-KTP, but that is not the case. No sleeveless tops, shorts, short skirts and slippers/sandals are allowed. I go to the office 3 days after the submission. I would recommend her to have a further discussion with the immigration about this. ), then you HAVE TO apply for a visa ABROAD - in one of the Indonesian embassies or consulates outside of Indonesia Usually you need a sponsor letter from an Indonesian citizen to get a visa. I learned it is better to use Mozilla as your browser rather than Chrome. Disclaimer: We don't have any affiliation with any government agency. Not sure if you can renew a passport that has been expired 3 years ago. I am an Indonesian citizen living abroad for over a decade and always renewed my passport in KBRI Manila or Berlin. I’ve tried it just now, didnt make it. Please note: Just like passport books, passport cards are valid for 10 years for applicants 16 and older and 5 years for applicants under 16. The interview was really basic. Hi, my helper from Indonesia (Yogyakata) has agreed to come back to work for us If there a way that I can apply her passport online?