Please check your email for a confirmation. Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier - Full Fight 2014 - YouTube Also work on that pull tendency, I'm sure you know what I mean, It's going to be special!! Google Drive Installation Failed, See whom Paulo Costa and Dominick Reyes should fight next after their title fight TKO losses at UFC 253. We’re one step closer to Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 2 – well, sort of..

The champ and IC have a unification fight at UFC 254 on 10/24.

"Now it's a matter of getting contracts signed. McGregor already owns a 2014 win over Poirier at UFC 178, and he might not feel the need to revisit the bout, instead opting to wait for a title shot. Required fields are marked *, http://fapiraguismo.es/nl-NL/24-uur-open_01-05-2020 Comment. JUST IN: Conor McGregor accepts January fight against Dustin Poirier, It's a matter of getting contracts signed, Dana White's status update on Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier II, "Jerry Jones [Dallas Cowboys owner] is a friend and the stadium can hold our crowd. interested in running back the infamous 2014 meeting, Brandon Royval says he's ready for top UFC flyweights like Askarov or Formiga, Khamzat Chimaev calls for Israel Adesanya title fight after UFC 253, Dana White confused by Paulo Costa's performance in UFC 253 title fight: 'It was very weird'. Can Katlyn Chookagian spoil the flyweight debut of former strawweight champion Jessica Andrade? Related Twitter Mailbag: Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 2 likelihood, Nick Diaz return, more Dana White: Khabib pulled plug on coaching 'TUF 29' vs. Conor McGregor after message leak Related Tony Ferguson to Khabib after father's death: 'He will be front row' when we hopefully fight See whom Paulo Costa and Dominick Reyes should fight next after their title fight TKO losses at UFC 253. 3 ranked fighter was meant to take on Nate Diaz but now it looks like he could be given a shot at redemption against ‘The Notorious’. Ariel Helwani reports on Conor McGregor accepting a fight vs. Dustin Poirier on Jan. 23, but McGregor has a stipulation that he wants the fight to take place at AT&T Stadium. "Jerry Jones is a friend and the stadium can hold our crowd. Conor McGregor, nhà cựu vô địch hai hạng cân của UFC, từng công bố treo găng hồi tháng 6/2020. He’s looked superb in his last few fights, with vastly improved striking against ferocious and tenacious opponents like Justin Gaethje and Eddie Alvarez. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. Enjoy your Christmas Dustin, lash that cranberry sauce on the turkey. McGregor, however, initially demanded his second meeting with 'The Diamond' take place before the end of the year - although he softened that stance earlier this week.

First proposed as an exhibition charity bout by the two fighters over social media, all the parties involved appear to be in agreement that the rematch will now be a UFC-sanctioned fight that is to take place on Jan. 23. If Khabib defends his lightweight title against Gaethje, we could potentially see McGregor vs Nurmagomedov 2 in September or October of 2021. Laura Benanti Book, Poirier responded to McGregor's acceptance, writing, "Close to home for me on my birthday weekend! Now, though, McGregor says he has accepted a UFC offer for the fight -- but it will happen in January 2021. Best Chalk Holder, See you hydrated, glycogen loaded and healthy at 170 in January. To see them hydrated & healthy at 170 will be fascinating. The pair originally fought in 2014 at featherweight, with McGregor winning by first round TKO. Stick to your guns young man, let's do something special. I …

Thanks for signing up. Chris Weidman wants to ‘humble’ Khamzat Chimaev. Interestingly enough, McGregor somehow holds that ranking despite not having an official win at 155 lbs since 2016. Dana White expects the Conor McGregor-Dustin Poirier rematch to be made official, but it won’t happen in a partially-filled stadium. "We miss them, we can't wait until they come back. "We've still got a handle full people; everybody is still wearing masks. Jessica Aguilar proud to witness growth of women's MMA: 'We're established', Justin Gaethje on Khabib Nurmagomedov's durability: 'His main priority is to not take damage'. Please check your email for a confirmation. Poirier has never fought above 155 lbs in the UFC.

He is unbeaten in his last five fights, and has had quality TKO wins over former champs and contenders like Eddie Alvarez, Justin Gaethje and Anthony Pettis. Dana White shuts down Ali Abdelaziz’s $200K offer to Tony Ferguson, while confirming that Islam Makhachev won’t be fighting at UFC 254. Instead, he retweeted a … Sign up for our newsletter and get every update delivered to your inbox!

Fighting superstar Conor “Notorious” McGregor did not congratulate Poirier on his victory. Softball Defensive Responsibilities,

'The Din Diaries': UFC veteran and coach Din Thomas documents his 'UFC Fight Island' experience, Bellator 249 highlights video: Relive a night of fantastic finishes, Scott Coker: Dialogue started with Eddie Hearn on Cris Cyborg vs. Katie Taylor boxing bout, Video: Daniel Cormier, Khamzat Chimaev grapple outside hotel lobby, Kemran Lachinov explains why he put his hands down in Bellator 249 win: 'I go in there to win or die', Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. Please check your email for a confirmation. McGregor tweeted. I'm not even thinking about fans," White told ESPN when asked if McGregor's next could involve fans. Proper Style!" Conor McGregor Reacts to Poirier’s Victory. Their hearing is set for December 10th, so we should have a clearer idea on when the two will be eligible to compete soon enough.

Conor McGregor shares poster for potential Dustin Poirier rematch, Men's UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa Artist Series Event T-Shirt, Israel Adesanya Champion Authentic UFC Fight Night Walkout Jersey, Paulo Costa Chalk UFC Fight Night Walkout Hoodie Replica, Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya Silhouette T-Shirt, Jimmy Crute still sleeps in van outside gym: ‘I just hate paying bills and rent’, Morning Report: Chael Sonnen: Khabib Nurmagomedov told me if Michael Chandler beats Islam Makhachev, he’ll be ‘the No. Midshipman Hornblower, “The Diamond” has gone 8-1 (1 NC) since moving up to lightweight. UFC president Dana White has revealed all that remains for Conor McGregor's rematch with Dustin Poirier to be finalised is for the pair to sign their respective contracts.

Fans? Conor McGregor vs. Dustin Poirier 2: Trong năm 2020?

Former two-division champion McGregor, 22-4, hasn't fought since his 40-second demolition of Donald Cerrone in January.

The Irishman has fought career lightweights at welterweight three times already. Godzilla 2001,

Your email address will not be published. See today's front and back pages, download the newspaper, Should McGregor and Poirier sign on the dotted line, their showdown will be a rematch of their UFC 178 bout - which took place in Las Vegas six years ago.

Another possible match for Poirier is No. order back issues and use the historic Daily Express “I don’t know anything,” White said of when and where Volkanovski might fight next.
Poirier: McGregor wants our rematch ‘because he’s angling to fight Pacquiao’, Men's UFC 253 Adesanya vs Costa Artist Series Event T-Shirt, Israel Adesanya Champion Authentic UFC Fight Night Walkout Jersey, Paulo Costa Chalk UFC Fight Night Walkout Hoodie Replica, Israel "The Last Stylebender" Adesanya Silhouette T-Shirt, Ortega goes bald for UFC Fight Island 6 weigh ins, Chimaev: Till is ‘not my level’, I might ‘choke out’ Maia. All Rights Reserved.

White recently told ESPN he has no idea what is happening with the potential return to the boxing ring for McGregor, though it should be noted that Pacquiao recently signed with Paradigm Sports, which is McGregor's management company. Paulo Costa vows to return stronger after title fight loss to Israel Adesanya at UFC 253, MMA's week out of the cage: Amanda Nunes, Nina Ansaroff announce birth of daughter, With Sodiq Yusuff out, Edson Barboza meets Makwan Amirkhani on UFC's Oct. 10 card, Khamzat Chimaev calls for Israel Adesanya title fight after UFC 253. Fan favourite Poirier, meanwhile, hasn't competed since his gruelling five-round war with New Zealand's Dan Hooker in June. Sa Rally Championship, Physics Research Topics For College Students, Israel Adesanya says Jon Jones has no room to give him flack for not moving up to 205 pounds after teasing a heavyweight move for years and not following through. In the past few months, the UFC has strictly held events in two controlled locations, Yas Island in Abu Dhabi and UFC APEX in Las Vegas. Dustin Poirier beats Tony Ferguson The UFC and Dana White are also very interested in Khabib vs McGregor 2 and we’ve heard about it multiple times even since Conor’s most recent “retirement”. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: mma | pageType: stories | Hours later on Wednesday, McGregor tweeted that he accepted the date and was hoping to see the fight take place at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas. Express. The UFC President spoke to the media Thursday in Abu Dhabi and provided an update on how negotiations are coming along for a second meeting between McGregor and Poirier. Not even a discussion yet.". "I accept, Jan 23rd is on!
6-keys: media/spln/mma/reg/free/stories, at By: Mike Bohn and Abbey Subhan. See you hydrated, glycogen loaded and healthy at 170 in January. McGregor was hoping to make two more appearances this year but had those ambitions scuppered by the coronavirus outbreak and less than amicable talks with the UFC. The champ and IC have a unification fight at UFC 254 on 10/24.

Dana White's status update on Conor McGregor vs Dustin Poirier II "Jerry Jones [Dallas Cowboys owner] is a friend and the stadium can hold our crowd. Former middleweight champion Chris Weidman took to Twitter to try and get a fight against fast-rising contender, Khamzat Chimaev. Emerald Cut Diamond Engagement Rings With Baguettes, Publication Manual Of The American Psychological Association, 6th Edition, Physics Research Topics For College Students, http://hammerschick.eu/pl-PL/hot-pl_22-05-2020, http://fapiraguismo.es/nl-NL/24-uur-open_01-05-2020, http://mikahairbraiding.com/fr-FR/coffre-code_28-04-2020, Apparently it’s son day now.

Who Attacked Conor McGregor After Khabib vs McGregor Fight.

Israel Adesanya: Jon Jones ‘scared’ of heavyweight, ‘I’m coming for him’ at International Fight Week 2021. My goal is to see this fight take place in Cowboy Stadium. Wv Pattern, Silva claims UFC welterweights duck him: ‘What do I have to do, rob a bank?’.

See you guy's soon. http://mikahairbraiding.com/fr-FR/coffre-code_28-04-2020 Follow Me! Home of the Daily and Sunday Express. White seems to have a mini-tournament in mind. However, ‘The Diamond’ was dissected by McGregor when they first fought in Las Vegas back in 2014.

No wonder, their first bout at UFC 229 sold over 2 million pay-per-views and made over $160 million dollars in PPV buys and ticket sales.

I’m hoping a lot of this is gonna go away after the election.”, UFC Fight Island 6 Results: Ortega vs. Korean Zombie. It’s tough to lose after an effort like that, but the fans won & we have another classic from both these warriors. Then Manny [Pacquiao].". Life would be so boring without Lane. I will be ready for Texas and Texas will be ready for my fans! By: Danny Segura.