And so, at the end of the day, I'll throw the ball to the open guy, move the ball down the field, score points, help us win football games. ", Auch Doug Baldwin von den Seattle Seahwaks ätzte gegen Brees: "Der Grund, warum meine Kinder in einer Welt leben müssen, die sich nicht in ihren Schmerz einfühlen kann, ist, dass Menschen wie du ihre Kinder so erziehen, um den Kreislauf aufrechtzuerhalten. Nachdem sich der NFL-Quarterback der New Orleans Saints, Drew Brees (41), vor ein paar Tagen im Rahmen der Proteste gegen Rassismus in den USA problematisch geäußert und … Adblocker ausschalten. Nicht damals, und heute auch nicht.". Wir haben noch einen langen Weg vor uns. Informations sur votre appareil et sur votre connexion Internet, y compris votre adresse IP, Navigation et recherche lors de l’utilisation des sites Web et applications Verizon Media. Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. I’m sorry it has taken this long to act and to participate in a meaningful way but I am your ally in this fight. Deutschlands Nummer eins stand Dienstag zum ersten mal in Köln auf dem Court. Mein Schwiegervater war einer von ihnen", schrieb der Forward der Los Angeles Lakers. Jackson Square in the French Quarter is set as the location Friday of demonstrations against the killing of George Floyd by Minneapolis police…. My job's to help us win. Auch Brees veröffentlichte ein solches schwarzes Quadrat, wurde unter seinem Post jedoch dafür kritisiert, dass er sich nicht deutlicher gegen Rassismus in den USA geäußert habe. "... Is everything right with our country right now? Sport1.de neu geladen werden. Drew Brees Posted an Apology on Instagram. In einem Interview wurde Brees gefragt, was er davon halten würde, sollten in der kommenden Saison wieder Profis gegen Polizeigewalt protestieren, so wie es 2016 schon Colin Kaepernick (32) tat, als er während der Nationalhymne auf die Knie ging. The Raiders were able to control the clock and it shrunk the possessions for Brees to engineer a comeback. The Saints could not match the Raiders offensively. “Well, my job is to execute the offense ... my job's not to have the most air yards or throw the ball down the field most or anything like that,” Brees said iin his postgame interview, via ESPN's Mike Triplett. In Spanien müssen die Spieler während dem Spiel Masken tragen. Roughly 12 hours after New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees posted his written apology pertaining to his comments about protesting during the national anthem, Brees took to Instagram again in a video so fans could "see in my eyes how I sorry I am," he said Thursday night. "I know that it hurt many people," Brees said. His completion percentage and yards per attempt numbers rank 21st overall in the league. Nächste Woche findet in der Lanxess-Arena das zweite ATP-Turnier statt. 'I am your ally:' Drew Brees apologizes again on Instagram for his protest comments, New Orleans protests over police killings will head to the French Quarter tonight, President Trump: Drew Brees doesn't need to apologize for his anthem protest comments, Saints' Michael Thomas organized video demanding NFL players be heard; Goodell responds, Drew Brees responds to President Trump: 'I realize this is not an issue about the American flag', Brittany Brees, Drew Brees' wife, posts statement to Instagram after husband's protest comments, These Saints stars' Twitter followings changed after refusing to 'stick to sports'; here's how. Bei Instagram veröffentlichte der Profi ein Foto, das den Händedruck zwischen einem Schwarzen und einem Weißen zeigt. In seiner Sportart gehört Conor McGregor zu den Größten. Wir haben noch einen langen Weg vor uns“, sagte er. einwilligst oder nicht. Nachdem sich der NFL-Quarterback der New Orleans Saints, Drew Brees (41), vor ein paar Tagen im Rahmen der Proteste gegen Rassismus in den USA problematisch geäußert und damit für große Empörung gesorgt hatte, hat er sich nun in einem Instagram-Post für seine Worte entschuldigt. Roughly 12 hours after New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees posted his written apology pertaining to his comments about protesting during the national anthem, Brees took to Instagram again in He wants to see the unit take better care of opportunities when they are presented. Sie können ihn sich einfach mit einem Klick anzeigen lassen und auch wieder ausblenden. Several of Brees' current and former teammates spoke out on social media in immediate aftermath of Brees' comments, condemning Brees' stance with posts of their own or shared posts from others. The Saints had an hour-long, previously scheduled, team meeting on Thursday. Auch NBA-Superstar LeBron James (35) äußerte sich in Bezug auf Brees Aussagen auf Twitter: „Du hast tatsächlich immer noch nicht verstanden, warum Kap auf ein Knie gegangen ist.“ Das habe überhaupt nichts zu tun gehabt mit Respektlosigkeit der Flagge oder dem Land gegenüber. Das stösst auf Kritik. Drew Brees sorgt mit Kommentaren über protestierende Football-Spieler für Empörung. Disclosure: These are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, NOLA.com may earn a commission on purchases made via clicks on those links.