Have Any Questions? You always seem to leave when it ain’t sunny Bitch, I ain’t a dummy (Uh-huh) Oh, so now you selling p*ssy, you a vendor (Oh, wow) 30, you a motherfucking fool, nigga. [Verse 1]I’m starting to feel like I don’t need love, that shit for the damn birds (Brr)All this arguing get on my damn nerves (On God)You forgot I put your mama in the suburbs (Don’t forget)You forgot I put your wrist on a blizzard (Don’t forget)You the reason I be moving like the wizard (Pluto)Oh, so now you selling p*ssy, you a vendor (Oh, wow)Tell your friends get out my DM ‘fore I bend her (Yes)Oh, your brother want a verse? I’m starting to feel like I don’t need love, that shit for the damn birds (Brr) Had you running ’round in a Bentley truck (Big Bs) You forgot I put your mama in the suburbs (Don’t forget) You acting so damn much, you so phony (Uh-huh) Verse 1. So you ain’t fell in love with my money? Call her up (Call her up), bring her here (Bring her here) Baby said I tried to fuck her then ring her up (Ring her up) Bitch, I ain’t a dummy (Uh-huh) (Chorus: Juice WRLD}: 30 you a fool for this one Don’t Forget – Lil Yachty Lyrics Letra: Oh, your brother want a verse? [Intro] 30, you a motherf*cking fool, nigga. Lyrics, Letra: You forgot I put your mama in the suburbs (Don’t forget) [Intro] 30, you a motherf*cking fool, nigga. Don't Forget Lyrics. Now you need a round of applause, bravo like Johnny Paparazzi, snap, flash, middle fingers up (Fingers up) But don’t forget who put you on, you was bummy (Uh-huh), [Verse 2] Waiting for your move, Dr. Hawthorne By following Lil Yachty, you will receive email notifications when new lyrics by Lil Yachty are added to Exposed lyrics. Faking It Letra - Calvin Harris feat. You acting so damn much, you so phony (Oh) Now you need a round of applause, bravo like Johnny Bitch, we be on and off since I was a sophomore (Yes) Lil’ Yachty – Don’t Forget Lyrics. You the reason I be moving like the wizard (Pluto) I don’t need that energy around me Won’t fall into your traps, I’m no longer near (Uh-huh), Chorus Gu-Gucci flip flops Listen to Don't Forget by Lil Yachty - Lil Boat 3. But don’t forget who put you on, you was bummy, [Outro] Your email address will not be published. [Verse 1] I'm starting to feel like I don't need love, that shit for the damn birds (Brr) All this arguing get on my damn nerves (On God) You forgot I put your mama in the suburbs (Don't forget) You forgot I put your wrist on a … I don’t need that energy around me (Chorus: Bhad Bhabie}: Lyrics, Letras da Musica Tell your friends get out my DM ‘fore I bend her (Yes) You forgot I put your wrist on a blizzard (Don’t forget) I need a ten first (Yes) (Intro: Lil Yachty}: You forgot I put your mama in the suburbs (Don’t forget) I'm the Mac - Lil Yachty Oh, your brother want a verse? Back and forth ’bout forty times, you swear you love me Now you need a round of applause, bravo like Johnny Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. Don’t you dare forget who had bossed you up (Bossed you up) Lyrics, Letras da Musica 30, you a motherfucking fool, nigga. Bitch, I ain’t a dummy (Uh-huh) I need a ten first (Yes)Times ten more (Yes)Bitch, we be on and off since I was a sophomore (Yes)Waiting for your move, Dr. HawthorneAnd I started touring (Uh-huh), [Chorus]So you ain’t fell in love with my money?Bitch, I ain’t a dummy (Uh-huh)You always seem to leave when it ain’t sunnyBack and forth ’bout forty times, you swear you love meNow you need a round of applause, bravo like JohnnyYou acting so damn much, you so phony (Uh-huh)I don’t need that energy around me, But don’t forget who put you on, you was bummy (Uh-huh), [Verse 2]Don’t you dare forget who had bossed you up (Bossed you up)Had you running ’round in a Bentley truck (Big Bs)Paparazzi, snap, flash, middle fingers up (Fingers up)Baby said I tried to f*ck her then ring her up (Ring her up)Call her up (Call her up), bring her here (Bring her here)Bitches be so cap, they are not sincere (Not sincere)I keep forty straps, gotta play it by ear (Play it by ear)Won’t fall into your traps, I’m no longer near (Uh-huh), [Chorus]So you ain’t fell in love with my money?Bitch, I ain’t a dummy (Uh-huh)You always seem to leave when it ain’t sunnyBack and forth ’bout forty times, you swear you love meNow you need a round of applause, bravo like JohnnyYou acting so damn much, you so phony (Oh)I don’t need that energy around meBut don’t forget who put you on, you was bummy, [Outro]30, you a motherf*cking fool, nigga, Don’t Forget these lyrics are submitted by itunes3browse other artists under L:L2L3L4L5L6L7Songwriter(s): Lil Yachty, 30 Roc. So you ain’t fell in love with my money? This a big watch Don’t you dare forget who had bossed you up (Bossed you up) (Intro}: I don’t need that energy around me  +  You forgot I put your wrist on a blizzard (Don’t forget) Bitch, we be on and off since I was a sophomore (Yes) Runnin' up bands, got my guap up Lyrics, Letra: Prijavite grešku u tekstu ili ga nadopunite ukoliko je nepotpun. Lil’ Yachty – Don’t Forget Lyrics. Letra da Musica https://lyrics.az/quest/-/walang-hanggan.html, https://lyrics.az/soundtracks/john-wick/ciscandra-nostalghia-who-you-talkin-to-man.html, B.g. Back and forth ’bout forty times, you swear you love me Migos & Lil Yachty. Kehlani & Lil Yachty Ch-Charlie Shuffler www.natureconnectedness.com, Research proves the healing power of therapeutic horticulture, Nature connectedness: The path to procure human well-being and save the planet, Interior plant design occurs hight level of health and well-being, 14 effective ways to go green and save the earth, Forest bathing step-by-step: your guide to achieve natural emersion. Bitches be so cap, they are not sincere (Not sincere) You acting so damn much, you so phony (Uh-huh) And I started touring (Uh-huh), [Chorus] Times ten more (Yes) Trappin' out the backstreet Back and forth ’bout forty times, you swear you love me Verse 2 Daddy Yankee), Chris Robinson Brotherhood – Star Or Stone Lyrics, Chris Robinson Brotherhood – Roan County Banjo Lyrics, Headie One – Hear No Evil Lyrics (feat. Oh, your brother want a verse? You always seem to leave when it ain’t sunny Oh, so now you selling pussy, you a vendor (Oh, wow) You the reason I be moving like the wizard (Pluto) Your email address will not be published. Sech – Confia Lyrics (feat. (Intro}: Tell your friends get out my DM ‘fore I bend her (Yes) [Verse 1] I’m starting to feel like I don’t need love, that shit for the damn birds (Brr) All this arguing get on my damn nerves (On God) You forgot I put your mama in the suburbs (Don’t forget) You forgot I put your wrist on a blizzard (Don’t forget) (Skrrt, ... Yacht Club - Lil Yachty ft. Juice WRLD Quinn Xcii), David Carreira – A Carta Que Eu Nunca Escrevi Lyrics, Chris Robinson Brotherhood – Some Gardens Green Lyrics, TekstoviLyrics.com - tekstovi pjesama, lyrics. - KYLE feat. You always seem to leave when it ain’t sunny four I’m starting to feel like I don’t need love, that shit for the damn birds (Brr) Now you need a round of applause, bravo like Johnny Tell your friends get out my DM ‘fore I bend her (Yes) You will also be able to view a list of the artists you are following from your account and quickly access all of their lyrics. Lil Yachty Waiting for your move, Dr. Hawthorne 30, you a motherf*cking fool, nigga, Your email address will not be published. Now ... Westside - Lil Yachty Lyrics Letra: Call her up (Call her up), bring her here (Bring her here) (Intro}: And I started touring (Uh-huh), Chorus With the shits like I'm Riley from The Boondocks I keep forty straps, gotta play it by ear (Play it by ear) EDUCATIONAL; SERVICES; FAQS; LOGIN; GIFT IT; HOME; ABOUT; PRODUCTS. Lil Yachty - Don’t Forget (Letra e música para ouvir) - 30, you a motherfucking fool, nigga / I'm starting to feel like I don't need love, that shit for the damn birds (Brr / All this arguing get on my Writer(s): Miles Parks Mccollum Runnin' through the packs like ... Clique para compartilhar no WhatsApp(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Twitter(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Facebook(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Telegram(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Skype(abre em nova janela), Clique para imprimir(abre em nova janela), Clique para compartilhar no Pinterest(abre em nova janela), Ana Tijoux & MC Millaray – Rebelión de Octubre, F.Charm – Dă-mi un motiv feat. You the reason I be moving like the wizard (Pluto) Don’t Forget – Lil Yachty Lyrics Letra: Intro. Won’t fall into your traps, I’m no longer near (Uh-huh), [Chorus]