P-R-O-F-I-T. Just for monetary gain. Taylor Swift feels the love for Demi Lovato as they quash feud (Picture: Getty Images) Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato have quashed their feud after all that drama with Scooter Braun… ", As for Swift's supporters, Cara Delevingne responded to Bieber's post by writing, in part, "I wish you spent less time sticking up for men and more time trying to understand women and respecting their valid reactions." Take a step back and try and learn from this. "He’s a manager, not God. The petition already has over 37,000 signatures, supposedly including fellow singer Katy Perry. I truly hope justice is served and that my friend’s music will fall into the hands of a better human. Soon after Bieber posted his response, his wife, Hailey, commented by simply writing, "Gentleman." Anyway, One thing i know is both scooter and i love you. Just for a profit. Please stop ‘dragging’ people or bullying them. ‘Especially when women release great music. These deals take months to negotiate in long form. "I have never been one for a public airing of laundry, but when you attack my husband…here we go," Cohen Braun began in an Instagram post on Sunday. "He's a good man. He cannot control the action of other humans, even ones he manages. But doesn’t own the masters ( wich are the recordings?) This whole thing is starting to get a little messy, and will probably get worse before it gets better. No wonder more and more artist are releasing music without labels! collaborator and Panic! https://t.co/Ra7NdxzcOM, And this is why I’m so happy to own my master for this new album, they really do ppl crazy dirty on ownership of their intellectual property in the biz. He’s a good man,’ she wrote. Like jojo did? Sad day for music, esp considering Taylor’s generous contributions to the industry. Neither scooter or i have anything negative to say about you we truly want the best for you. Many people in the music industry are weighing in on Taylor Swift’s post after she called out manager Scooter Braun for buying the rights to her music catalog and allegedly "bullying" her in the past. PULL UP UR BIG-GIRL G-STRING,PULL ON UR RHINESTONE COMBAT BOOTS,KICK SOME ASS, &REMEMBER “YOU ARE A RICH MAN”. 'Bachelorette' Frontrunner Dale Moss Said He Wants a 'Ryan Seacrest' Career in Recent Interview, Kelly Clarkson Recalls Signing an Autograph as Carrie Underwood, Prime Day Is Over, But Some Awesome Deals Are Still Available, Chadwick Boseman's Wife Files Probate Case as Actor Died Without Will, Stevie Nicks on 1979 Abortion: 'There Would've Been No Fleetwood Mac'. The saga of the masters continues, and yet another star has decided to publicly take a side. Demi Lovato and Halsey are also taking sides in the Scooter Braun drama. No matter where your allegiances lie, though, it's time we all agree that bullying the opposition is not the answer. The saga of the masters continues, and yet another star has decided to publicly take a side. End of story.