After getting a good look at Demi Lovato's engagement ring — and having a quick daydream about wearing it ourselves — we couldn't help but wonder what a massive diamond like that would cost.

And Kim Kardashian West almost looked modest in comparison in her sheer Roberto Cavalli dress, because no one’s getting naked without KKW joining in. Connect with friends faster than ever with the new Facebook app. Since sharing the news, the musician has shared numerous photos of her engagement ring, which appears to feature a 10-carat emerald-cut stone, according to Ajay Anand, the founder and CEO of diamond search engine Rare Carat.

I've never felt so unconditionally loved by someone in my life (other than my parents) flaws and all. I'm honored to accept your hand in marriage.

Demi Lovato's Engagement Ring Worth at Least $2.5 Million, Over 10 Carats ... All told, our sources say the rock comes in at well over 10 carats ... maybe even as much 20!!

here's to forever baby ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh jeuejfjqjweuvu I'm so excited you are the most beautiful inside and out in the entire world & I couldn't be more grateful God brought us together I LOVE YOU SO MUCH @ddlovato AND WILL FOREVER CHERISH YOUR PURE, BEAUTIFUL, INFINITE SOUL (sic)'', Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Coronavirus: travel bubble snag in Australia; Singapore active cases lowest in seven months, Kevin Hart Shares Adorable Photo of 2-Week-Old Daughter Kaori Mai: 'All I Can Do Is Smile', As a kid Tran Quoc Bao made backyard Jackie Chan videos that Corey Yuen helped edit. And it appears to be set in platinum. Ehrich posted about the moment on his Instagram, highlighting that "Crash Into Me" was "playin" when he gave her the diamond. RELATED: The 10 Hairstyles You'll See Everywhere This Winter We'll go ahead and assume this can only mean good things for the couple's upcoming nuptials. And you make me want to be the best version of myself.

Beyoncé was nearly naked in Givenchy. VIDEO: The Five Biggest Haircut Trends of 2020.

RELATED:  Demi Lovato Showed Fans the Actual Moment She Got Engaged. Demi Lovator’s Engagement Ring Details: Her $1 Million 10 Carat Diamond – Hollywood Life

Then, there was the year 2015, when the Met Gala saw not one nor two but three naked dresses on the red carpet, all worn by Hollywood’s hottest A-listers. The legendary model gracefully strutted down the runway in a see-through gown with a ruffle skirt. Words cannot express how infinitely in love with you I am forever and always and then some. InStyle is part of the Meredith Beauty Group.

Here's to our future!!!!