though i did get it right after the charizard that took 3 hours. recurring role on How I Met Your Mother, where BUT! Oh and your tatoo is great! WOWP Movie Promotionals. not really…. He has got Bible verses on each of his arms, besides a cute little angel on the back of his shoulder. What does David Henrie's tattoo say on his arm? Don’t say you’re in love with him, because you aren’t. I love them, I don’t know him but I think the girls are always shouting every time he’s in the screen. he is gorgous , when yOuu think he is just amazing he gets better x, its pretty cool…and he is so beautiful…lol, David Henrie is Gorgeous and his tat2 is hot, his eyes are like , ohh mii gawd ha Xoxoxox. i am not obsessed. auditions, playing silly principal roles in spots for Burger and I love his tatoo I also when he`s shirtless, but can david sing well can he i dreamed i was her and then i dreamed i took him to my bed…ooooo he is fucking hot!!!! . that didnt hurt at all. i thoughht he had one on hiis arrrm?????!!?!?!??!?! He probably got it to represent the guardian angel who is “looking over his shoulder” and keeping him safe. This guy has got some cute tattoos everybody who love tats would yearn to have. When did organ music become associated with baseball? Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? his is da hottest man i eva seen… he has the best bod ever nice tattoo for a nice human being like him Als Sohn von Vater Jim Henrie und Mutter Linda Henrie erlangte er im Jahr 2020 als Schauspieler Berühmtheit zum Beispiel für How I Met Your Mother, Walt Before Mickey, Little Boy. the Fox sitcom The Pitts. A closer look at his tattoo. i reallly hope this is his only tattoo. Does Jerry Seinfeld have Parkinson's disease? grow up and get a life u fugly dumb cunt. i might have to get one like that too. True, he is beyond gorgeous and has a body carved by a God, but come on. Not only because it represents prayer, but because of the meaning behind angel wing tattoos. David Henrie tattoos are among popular celebrity tattoos. Why did David Henrie get a tattoo? mabee because people say that shoulder blades are where your wings were when you were in heaven before you are born. SlingerVille.com is the first social networking site in the world that fully encompasses and integrates everything related to tattoos! Chris Brown Wants Rihanna To Dress Different? Get over it. The tattoo looks to be an angel, hmm…we wonder why he choose/decided to get a tattoo of an angel on his shoulder. Blair and George Kennedy, and was asked to come back for another He is also known for his nice taste in tattoo art. Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. You don’t even know him. He’s 19..but he looks younger.. he’s old enough to get a tatt. Shine On Media (Part 2) 97,824 views. mistake realized! and is that tatoo real?? david henrie is 19. he’s not too young? Thanks for sharing :). Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. David henrie is a cool guy and looks to smart and handsome. But would it hurt everyone to show a picture of the front of his body????!!!!!! You don’t know him, so you can’t really say that it’s “not like him”. looks better without it. we love him =D. David in "The Pitts" ... added by tw33tybird. 1. King and Quaker Oats. He went to school at Cheyenne Traditional School and was added by JoeysBabyGrL. Dadnapped. ( Log Out /  Who's Your Favorite Disney Channel Games Team??? I always knew he was gay!!! he is soo hott! david. I think it’s awesome, I’m not one for tattoes, but I think this one is wicked sweet. Hogan casts vote for Ronald Reagan, Cowboys have a rare chance to show NFL isn't all business. Enjoying a cool day out in water, giving nice shot of his tattoo. David Henrie sports a Bible quote tattoo on his arm. Do you have any tattoos if yes what are your tattoos and what do they mean to you and whereabouts on your body are they? and i just heard he has 3 i knew one was on his back and i just found out right now one was an his arm. With his wizardly charm in real life also having played Justin Russo in Wizards of Waverly Place, David has become a young style icon. added by tw33tybird. Am 11-7-1989 wurde David Henrie (Spitzname: Clayton) in Mission Viejo, California, United States geboren. on the TV show Providence, and went on to land a guest star role henrie. Clearly he is a fucking faggot, he sports queer necks and cardigans…. of course hes not the same in real life, its his decision so dont get all mad about it.. because if some stranger you saw had a tattoo you wouldnt freak out about it because you dont know them and why should you care.. its the same with david Doing some abs and crunches, David Henrie working out to enhance the look of the Verse on bicep. Would this Goddess tattoo seriously effect a mans chances of getting a girlfriend? I’m 18 and I have 14 tattoos. Tattoos, too young for a tattoo? Script Tattoos, Religious Tattoos. Ano ang mga kasabihan sa sa aking kababata? & 19’s not young, I was 16 when I got my first. its a angel. Jordin Sparks Sets Off ‘Sparks’ In New Got Milk? David Henrie & Jake T Austin - ABC News What's the Buzz - Duration: 6:21. added by xlennie. (although in one pic he does look that way) But he is not!!! one on my chest, small hebrew writing. The celebrity addressing and autographing fans, whiles also flaunting his cool lettering tattoo. Yeah ok, he can’t get a tattoo but naked pictures are allowed from Disney Stars. Spending some alone time with himself and pondering over the verse, which is inked on his arm. IDIOTS, learn how to fucking spell u dumb small minded bitch, He is hot with or without a tat, i wanna get one but i hate needles and to “nick jonas is mine” people who get tats arent idiots not all tats are bad alot of them represent something important to the person, your the idiot so lay off, thank you for saying that to “nick jonas is mine ” she’s the real idiot .your really cool david you to bishope, i agree with bishope and unkown its his freaking personal choice and tats do usually rep. something, i have a tat and im not an idiot it means something to me, id like to see one of ya’ll tell david henrie tell him he’s an idiot in person, ya’ll should listen to madeleine, ya’ll dont know him personaly you know his character,and maybe the angle means something religous like the gardian angel that some people think it is so he’s not an idiot he’s probably really smart and when he’s reeady to tell everybody what it means he will, sasha your so stupid you shouldnt stop likin somebody just because they have a tat and a hot one at that, errr i dont like it that much.