Hotmail / Outlook Recently Microsoft releases aliases feature for email address. If you still only have one account, tap Create a new account. According to the older trend, if you want to create multiple Twitter accounts, you have to associate it different emails. If one account isn't cutting it, try working with just two accounts, such as a personal one and a professional one. Terms of use. If you’ve tried to combine two accounts under one email, you are aware that according to Twitter it is not possible, and you get the “Email has already been taken” message. Tap your profile icon and then tap the ellipsis/down arrow icon. Have you ever tried to signup for a second Twitter account using an email address … Select "Add an existing account" to link your second Twitter account to your phone. anywhere in the username and all emails addressed to the new alias will still reach your mailbox. © 2020 GroupTweet Blog — All Rights Reserved. Do you want to keep your business and personal lives separate on Twitter? With a Twitter account, you will introduce your image as a professional or as a company to a larger audience and at the same time, you’ll improve your visibility. So, fortunately, Gmail allows using + signs to create multiple aliases of your accounts.. Don't mix business and pleasure; just create a second (or third) Twitter account and switch between them. Although there are also few workarounds to create emails swiftly, here is exclusive fake email generator list which would help to create multiple emails on the go. You can add as many accounts you have through it. However, there is a simple way to work around this and use the same email address with both accounts. That is what you can use to trick Twitter. (518) 288-3036. Alternatively, open the Sign Up page in another browser. Which Mobile Payment App Is Best: PayPal or Venmo? Copyright 2017 | JC Sweet & Co. 1 Lake Hill Road Ballston Lake, NY 12019 | (518) 288-3036. They’ve been doing that to almost all accounts now (if you don’t add your phone number upon signup). And have on Mobile nunumber how to recovery by my 2nd account please tell me. Yes, GroupTweet can help you accomplish this. Yep, that works too! Multiple Contributors, One Twitter Account. I actually never had any idea on how to create multiple twitter accounts with same email id. You can create as many Twitter accounts as you want, but go slow at first. [Compared 2020 Edition], 10 Websites for Free Stock Photos: Make your Content Engaging, Gigantic 1000+ Catchy Words List to Write Powerful Headlines + Examples. Thanks in advance. But I have no idea how long they will take to unsuspend my account ,so can I use this trick in this case?

Will this work if you need to create a higher number of accounts, like about 50? I share unbiased view-point from my personal experience. How do I delete or deactivate those extra accounts if I want to, without it effecting my original account? Let’s go step by step so you can see how easy it is to create a Twitter account in a moment.

At least this trick helps to manage twitter accounts, This is interesting; I had never thought you can do this. But, that could be annoying at times, to Sign in to multiple Twitter accounts and to check all the emails individually. So, fortunately, Gmail allows using + signs to create multiple aliases of your accounts. Click Next.

Twitter typically won’t allow you to use the same email for multiple accounts. Don’t worry the solution is easy. If you’re a business owner, most likely you want a Twitter account separate from your personal Twitter account. Choose your interests, and Twitter will then suggest accounts you might want to follow.