He is currently twenty five years old. if(diff > 0) { if(!text) { He was the MAC Offensive Player of the Year in 2016, and a 3-time First-Team All-MAC selection. He was drafted by the Titans fifth overall in the 2017 NFL Draft. He was a longtime tattoo artist at City of Ink, where he specialized in neo-traditional. } Did you know: The first paper money was made in China over 1,000 years ago. var show_zero = ! 1. Wide receiver who was selected 5th overall in the 2017 NFL Draft by the Tennessee Titans. According to Wikipedia, Forbes & Various Online resource, Corey Davis’s estimated net worth Under Review. !0; } Corey Davis’s birth sign is Capricorn. if(diff > 0) { } else { today = new Date(today.getTime() - loop_time * loop_range); The British pound is the world’s oldest currency that is still in use, dating back to the 8th century. text += (text.length ? While it’s relatively simple to predict his income, it’s harder to know how much Corey has spent over the years. !0; Corey Davis is a member of Richest Celebrities and Football Players. !loop_range) { var text = ''; setInterval(updateCountdown, 1000); !loop_time && ! – What does it mean if you were born on January 11, 1995? After his time at Wheaton Warrenville South High School, he committed to Western Michigan. var show_zero = ! The annual inflation rate for the United States is 1.8%. !loop_time && ! if(abs_diff > seconds[display[i]] || show_zero) { People born under this sign are skilled at navigating both the material and emotional realms. var loop_range = ''; The majority of the of Corey Davis‘s wealth comes from being a football player. var display = ['day']; Corey Davis was born in Chicago, in January 11, 1995. Financial tip: Be conservative with money estimates. var increment = 1 * '-1'; } var loop_range = ''; The education details are not available at this time. jQuery(function() { for(i=0;i