I flew too close to the sun 2) Lyrics. Now I’m out to make you fall with me, I let you down Fell back to earth like a stone Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. I guess you figured me out I was bound to make a mess of things Mixin’ fireworks and gasoline Now I’m out to make you fall with me. Mixin' fireworks and gasoline. Mixin’ fireworks and gasoline There’s a black flag wavin’ tonight [Verse 1] I flew too close to the sun. Oh we were destined for danger Turn the desert onto blast Nothing left for us, shadows dancin’ in the ash, © 2018-2020 Lyricskpop.net There`s a black flag wavin` tonight I’ve been clumsy with your heart again. Alfie Templeman - Lemonade Lyrics, Fireboy DML feat. And for all this pain, that I can’t explain (Should’ve known, should’ve known), We were bound to make a mess of things Wande Coal - Spell Lyrics, Marilyn Manson - RED BLACK AND BLUE Lyrics, Jul feat. I got too high Clumsy by All Time LowAlbum: Low Wake Up, SunshineSpotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/2z81IGdOL54S59AUdcFkw5Clumsy Lyrics:I flew too close to the sunFell back to Earth like a stoneI got too high on myselfToo young and stupid to tellI was bound to make a mess of thingsMixin' fireworks and gasolineNow I'm out to make you fall with meI let you downI've been clumsy with your heart againI guess you figured me outNow here's a taste of my own medicine(I let you down)Caught at the end of the lifelineThe catch of a lifetimeOh we were destined for dangerFamiliar strangersWe were bound to make a mess of thingsMixin' fireworks and gasolineNow I'm out to make you fall with meI let you downI've been clumsy with your heart againI guess you figured me outNow here's a taste of my own medicineAnd for all this pain, that I can't explainThere's a black flag wavin' tonightYou know I let you downI've been clumsy with your heart againTurn the desert onto blastDroppin' bombs on future's pastNothing left for us, shadows dancin' in the ashTurn the desert onto blastDroppin' bombs on future's pastNothing left for us, shadows dancin' in the ashTurn the desert onto blastDroppin' bombs on future's pastNothing left for us, shadows dancin' in the ashTurn the desert onto blastDroppin' bombs on future's pastNothing leftI let you downI've been clumsy with your heart againI guess you figured me outNow here's a taste of my own medicineAnd for all this pain, that I can't explainThere's a black flag wavin' tonightYou know I let you down (let you down)I've been clumsy with your heart againTurn the desert onto blastDroppin' bombs on future's pastNothing left for us, shadows dancin' in the ashTurn the desert onto blastDroppin' bombs on future's pastNothing left for us, shadows dancin' in the ash#Clumsy#LittleDragon#NabumaRubberband\"Important: We don't own any of the songs. Never meant to make you fall with me. The catch of a lifetime Now here’s a taste of my own medicine I let you down I’ve been clumsy with your heart again I guess you figured me out We have an official Clumsy tab made by UG professional guitarists. Nothing left for us, shadows dancin’ in the ash Now here’s a taste of my own medicine Familiar strangers, We were bound to make a mess of things Too young and stupid to tell. Nothing left for us, shadows dancin` in the ash If you want to remove a song that you own on my channel please e-mail me. There’s a black flag wavin’ tonight Droppin` bombs on future`s past Too young and stupid to tell. (Should’ve known, should’ve known, should’ve known) Fell back to Earth like a stone. Familiar strangers I let you down I`ve been clumsy with your heart again → List of Artists Droppin’ bombs on future’s past I got too high on myself Too young and stupid to tell. You can also use the lyrics scroller to sing along with the music and adjust the speed by using the arrows. Turn the desert onto blast Turn the desert onto blast (Should've known, should've known, should've known) I got too high on myself. There’s a black flag wavin’ tonight And for all this pain, that I can`t explain I guess you figured me out Now here’s a taste of my own medicine Leave us some, All lyrics are property of their owners, for education purpose only, The Three Words To Remember In Dealing With The End. Droppin’ bombs on future’s past Droppin` bombs on future`s past And for all this pain, that I can`t explain Too young and stupid to tell, I was bound to make a mess of things I guess you figured me out Droppin’ bombs on future’s past All Time Low Lyrics. I`ve been clumsy with your heart again Droppin’ bombs on future’s past → Privacy Popular Quizzes Today. Now I`m out to make you fall with me Nothing left for us, shadows dancin' in the ash. Now I’m out to make you fall with me, I let you down Turn the desert onto blast → W-Translation, → Like us on Facebook (Should’ve known, should’ve known, should’ve known) Droppin` bombs on future`s past I’ve been clumsy with your heart again Press, And for all this pain, that I can't explain, Nothing left for us, shadows dancin' in the ash. You know I let you down Yes No. Nothing left for us, shadows dancin’ in the ash I guess you figured me out. I’ve been clumsy with your heart again You know I let you down I guess you figured me out Droppin’ bombs on future’s past Mixin` fireworks and gasoline Now here’s a taste of my own medicine. Remember that you can play this song at the right column of this page by clicking on the PLAY button. And for all this pain that I can’t explain Nothing left for us, shadows dancin’ in the ash I let you down Droppin` bombs on future`s past Now here’s a taste of my own medicine I was bound to make a … Oh we were destined for danger Melancholy Kaleidoscope (Spanish Translation), Pretty Venom (Interlude)(Spanish Translation), Some Kind Of Disaster (Spanish Translation). Familiar strangers Droppin’ bombs on future’s past Droppin’ bombs on future’s past Was this info helpful? I got too high on myselfToo young and stupid to tell Mixin’ fireworks and gasoline. Read or print original Clumsy lyrics 2020 updated! → World Droppin’ bombs on future’s past Too young and stupid to tell. I guess you figured me out I guess you figured me out Clumsy Lyrics. Now here`s a taste of my own medicine Nothing left Turn the desert onto blast Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: E. Author saintsfc4ever [a] 424. Clumsy lyrics performed by All Time Low: I flew too close to the sun Fell back to Earth like a stone I got too high on myself Too young and stupid to tell Nothing left for us, shadows dancin` in the ash, Circa Waves feat. I let you down Too young and stupid to tell → Login I will respond within 24 hours or less. All Time Low – Clumsy Lyrics. I flew too close to the sun. Nothing left for us, shadows dancin’ in the ash All Time Low - Clumsy Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Mixin` fireworks and gasoline I let you down. Nothing left for us, shadows dancin` in the ash Album: Wake Up, Sunshine There’s a black flag wavin’ tonight Now I`m out to make you fall with me The catch of a lifetime By clicking "Accept" you agree to their use, but you can opt-out if you wish. All Time Low. I was bound to make a mess of things Nothing left for us, shadows dancin’ in the ash Year: 2020, I flew too close to the sun Turned the desert all to glass No copyright intended. I`ve been clumsy with your heart again You know I let you down (I let you down) You know I let you down (let you down) Now here`s a taste of my own medicine No need to strike a video down when you can get it removed within the same day and keep the channel and yourself happy!\"\"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for \"\"fair use\"\" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fell back to Earth like a stone "Clumsy". All lyrics are property of their owners. Nothing left for us, shadows dancin’ in the ash I’ve been clumsy with your heart again, Turned the desert all to glass Nothing left, I let you down Now here’s a taste of my own medicine Below you can read the song lyrics of Clumsy by All Time Low, found in Album Wake Up, Sunshine released by All Time Low in 2020. Turned the desert all to glass