Cost: cuisines. For a die fabricator, knowing the humidity levels in the plant are low is key to product quality. We both were more than pleased with the preparation, quality and presentation. Recommend the tasting menu. celebrating a half a century of friendship and a birthday. We have ServSafe instructors and exam proctors to get your employees ServSafe certified. The wine list is well-chosen and extensive. That’s ridiculous. Get The Best Of Washingtonian In Your Inbox! This includes both hot and cold items. It was a lovely evening but I doubt I would return since there are so many other restaurants in the area that are better value. A New Ghost Kitchen Is Delivering Everything Bagel and Loaded Baked Potato Pierogi, Zofia's Kitchen from chef Ed Hardy also offers pastrami Reubens and latke doughnuts, A Beer Garden, Taco Spot, and Charcuterie Shop Open at The Roost This Week. And a good wine selection Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for job seekers. Our solution includes all the IoT software required. Observação: a sua pergunta poderá ser vista por todas as pessoas na página do perguntas e respostas. Clarity IoT is a practical IoT solution that is cost-effective and easy to install. Learn about the benefits of adding IoT sensors to your Restaurant and Bar, Monitor, track and purify the air and surfaces in indoor areas, Customized IoT, Dashboard and Cloud API Solutions, Monitor and automate your grow operation and increase yield. The service was relaxed but efficient, attentive but not intrusive. The noise level was fine for conversation. more. We both were more than pleased with the preparation, quality and presentation. Prior to joining Washingtonian in 2010, she attended the French Culinary Institute and Columbia University’s MFA program in New York, and held various cooking and writing positions in NYC and in St. John, US Virgin Islands. The best breakfasts and brunches to try every weekend, plus our most popular food stories of the week. We’ve yet to meet a sauce coming out of chef/owner Jon Krinn’s kitchen that we didn’t want to devour. Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, The food was very good: the salad was very fresh and likewise, the sea. A sure bet.More, Every part of the dining experience at Clarity Restaurant was PERFECT. We know about your challenges and communities because we live nearby. Very good tasting menu. The outdoor seating turned out to be well-spaced tables shaded from the setting sun by canopy tents. While the staff is willing to honor requests, it is difficult to make a promise that there is no cross-contamination of tools and spaces. We ordered one tasting menu and one other entree, which made for enough for both of us and offered good variety. Be sure and try the wonderful Vietnamese influenced items at lunch, or a three course dinner. Very good service. Toss away those cumbersome paper forms and store your information for future reference. PLEASE ALLOW 60 MINUTES FOR US TO PREPARE YOUR MEAL … WOW. Also, they have 5 menus. Tweet Share. Regarding the wine, I hope you saw that I have wines by the glass at all different price points. Server and staff unfailingly anticipated our needs. Staff was very attentive and helpful. The Clarity solution gives us visibility across all locations/buildings. My veal short ribs was unrecognizable as short ribs and was extremely fatty. Sauces are excellent. Pastry Chef Lisa's desserts are artistic and delicious! While the staff is willing to honor requests, it is difficult to make a promise that there is no cross-contamination of tools and spaces. $25 for a glass of wine seemed steep to me. The wine list is well-chosen and extensive. The food is universally excellent, whether you stop in for a sandwich or plan a private 7-course meal. We can now watch the temperature in each building. The service was relaxed but efficient, attentive but not intrusive. Loved the cocktails and the extensive bourbon selection...We would love to go back and will some day but only for special occasions due to our budget....it is a bit high for us DONT LET THAT STOP you from taking at least ONE try at this restaurant in ViennaMore. The wine list is well-chosen and extensive. Does this restaurant offer table service? Very nice ambiance. Diners select between a multi-course tasting menu that changes almost daily or equally inviting a la carte selections. Toss away those cumbersome paper forms and store your information for future reference. Please explore our site to learn more. restaurants solution includes the food temperature probe that you can use to check and record the temperatures of the food to the cloud. Clarity IoT supports different wired and wireless protocols including the LoRa communication protocols. We are proud to work with restaurants and farmers in Kansas. Sauces are excellent. Happy Hour is excellent - and is from 430-6 Try the whole Happy Hour menu - it’s what it!!! A sure bet.More, Every part of the dining experience at Clarity Restaurant was PERFECT. and Cynthia Hacinli | Published on February 15, 2019. She lives in Logan Circle. Without our saying anything, the server, immediately after introducing himself, confirmed that the food allergy alert was built into our visit, up and down the line. The service was relaxed but efficient, attentive but not intrusive. One of the Best Restaurants in the DC Area! Does this restaurant offer table service? Also, they have 5 menus. That’s ridiculous. Hadn't been out much due to extra job demands during pandemic, but forced ourselves to step back to celebrate our anniversary and be thankful. evening allowing long-overdue life conversation! If you can measure it, you can monitor. You can use Clarity IoT to check and control the assets in your operation. You can choose to sit inside at the bar or out on the patio before dinner is served. If the allergy is that serious I would attempt to find a vegan/ground nut free venue. !More, Clarity, under the guidance of owner and executive chef, Jon Krinn, is absolutely one of the very best restaurants in the DC area. Wine and food dishes/specialties were clearly described, and even specially "concocted " for a non-meat eater's delight. Learn more about how you can use this sensor solution in your operation. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was a lovely evening but I doubt I would return since there are so many other restaurants in the area that are better value. This includes the initial handling of raw material to the quality control inspection. GET A QUOTE OR There was plenty of social distancing between tables, and all staff wore masks. Maybe try to do just 3 menus worth excellently.More, Christopher, I appreciate your eval and that totally sucks that I messed your guys meal up. American. I followed him to Inox and now to Clarity. Very relaxed atmosphere, stellar food beautifully presented and a nice hello from chef/owner made for a great...evening allowing long-overdue life conversation! We both were more than pleased with the preparation, quality and presentation. And provides better coverage than typical Bluetooth and WiFi technology. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. She is a Colorado native and University of Pennsylvania grad. Cà Phê Phương in Brightwood Park offers Vietnamese coffee service and regional dishes. The solution includes automatic RFID scanning and directional antennas. For a die fabricator, knowing the humidity levels in the plant are low is key to product quality. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Clarity IoT is a cloud-based IoT technology company. It was a game-changer. Service is attentive and friendly. For retailers, knowing what you have in stock and where it is an important consideration. !More, Clarity, under the guidance of owner and executive chef, Jon Krinn, is absolutely one of the very best restaurants in the DC area. The outdoor seating turned out to be well-spaced tables shaded from the setting sun by canopy tents. She was previously an editorial assistant at Entertainment Weekly and a cook in New York restaurant kitchens, and she is a graduate of the Institute of Culinary Education. TO PLACE AN ORDER PLEASE VIEW OUR MENU AT CLARITYVIENNA.COM (CLICK LINK ABOVE) FOR THAT PARTICULAR EVENING STARTING AT 5:15PM AND CALL IN OR TEXT US YOUR ORDER TO (703) 539-8400. However, our entrees were subpar. I loved...them all, but this is the best. one of the best in Vienna. We ordered one tasting menu and one other entree, which made for enough for both of us and offered good variety. and fine on the other. Sort by: relevance - date. The bill, including a beer, was $145 before tip. Tiramisu was the dessert choice. We manage several business complexes. But I'm glad I went.More, Debbie, Thanks so much for coming to Clarity and I appreciate your feedback. First time at Clarity. Examples include Food Temperature Monitoring, RFID Tracking, and other applications. Also, they have 5 menus. We can develop a training program for your employees to learn new skills and refine their service practices. Valentines weekend tasting menus Very good service. We're looking forward to going back.More, Even under pandemic conditions, Clarity, under chef/owner Jon Krinn, continues to deliver splendid dining and attentive service, carefully monitored, and firmly holds its position among the best restaurants in the DC area. Learn more. Fantastic drinks. The outdoor seating turned out to be well-spaced tables shaded from the setting sun by canopy tents. We help you get the most out of your business. This included a network of sensors, a cloud-based dashboard, and alerting capabilities. She was previously an editorial assistant at Entertainment Weekly and a cook in New York restaurant kitchens, and she is a graduate of the Institute of Culinary Education. It was not a cheap evening so I think overall not worth it. Sauces are excellent. It was not a cheap evening so I think overall not worth it. Diners select between a multi-course tasting menu that changes almost daily or equally inviting a la carte selections. and my companion's food allergies. We are required to know, as early as possible, of any temperature deviations. Occasionally we need last minute temporary placements for our Reception desk, and Matt always brings in the best candidates. Clarity, under the guidance of owner and executive chef, Jon Krinn, is absolutely one of the very best restaurants in the DC area. Service is attentive and friendly. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Tiramisu was the dessert choice. I definitely wouldn't be thriving for 5 years with Clarity cooking like that on a regular basis. Please explore our site more to learn how we can help you collect the correct information you need at the correct time. The "place it and forget it" battery Freezer Cooler sensors" are simple to install. Loved the cocktails and the extensive bourbon selection...We would love to go back and will some day but only for special occasions due to our budget....it is a bit high for us DONT LET THAT STOP you from taking at least ONE try at this restaurant in ViennaMore. ” The Clarity IoT Dashboard immediately provided everyone in the company complete visibility and access to all the data of the monitored assets in the operation. Preceding our visit, the restaurant called to confirm our preference for outdoor seating...and my companion's food allergies. The food is creative, fresh and well prepared. Inquire about the tasting menu as it changes daily. My entree was the short rib of veal (without the bone).