All by myself I'm going to leave the city, got to go away. Lyrics.com. Please don't you cry no more When I was quite young Don't you cry no more Down the road I'm going Ich bin wieder auf der Straße. The word is also used in Wilson's other song on Boogie with Canned Heat, "The Owl Song." Going Up The Country Lyrics; Rollin' and Tumblin' Lyrics; Time Was Lyrics; Dust my Broom Lyrics; Amphetamine Annie Lyrics ; SongMeanings is a place for discussion and discovery. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web!   In the rain and snow You know the first time I traveled Well I'm so tired of cryin' but I'm out on the road again - I'm on the road again. Out in the rain and snow I'm on the road again And my dear mother left me "On the Road Again Lyrics." Well, I'm so tired of crying Think you know music? Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Künstler/in: Canned Heat; Lied: On the Road Again 6 Übersetzungen; Übersetzungen: Deutsch, Kroatisch, Rumänisch, Serbisch, Spanisch, Ungarisch Deutsch Übersetzung Deutsch. When I was quite young Don't you cry no more The frontman for one of Canada's most well-known punk rock bands talks about his Eddie Vedder encounter, Billy Talent's new album, and the importance of rock and roll. Not even no place to go Webb talks about his classic songs "By the Time I Get to Phoenix," "Wichita Lineman" and "MacArthur Park. But I'm out on the road again I'm on the road again Well, I'm so tired of crying But I'm out on the road again I'm on the road again I ain't got no woman Just to call my special friend You know the first time I traveled Out in the rain and snow In the rain and snow You know the first time I traveled Out in the rain and snow In the rain and snow But I ain't going down A A. Wieder auf der Straße. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Steve Perry wrote "Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'" with the opening lyrics, "You make me weep, I wanna die," after seeing his girlfriend kissing another man. I can't carry you, baby Nun, ich bin des Weinens so müde, Aber ich bin wieder draußen auf der Straße.   When I was quite young Why not add your own? Take a hint from me, mama Well, I'm so tired of crying The title of the Metallica song "Ride The Lightning" came from a line in the Stephen King book The Stand where a guy is about to be executed. But I'm out on the road again "On the Road Again" is a song recorded by the American blues-rock group Canned Heat in 1967. The Best of Canned Heat [EMI] On The Road Again Lyrics ... We do not have any tags for On The Road Again lyrics. I didn't have no payroll Please don't you cry no more . Log in to add a tag. Web. The lyrics are actually: I didn't have no faro Not even no place to go Faro is an obscure delta blues term for girlfriend. She said "Lord, have mercy "On the Road Again" is a song recorded by the American blues-rock group Canned Heat in 1967. 'Cause it's soon one morning Test your MusicIQ here! "Centerfield" was the first song enshrined in the Major League Baseball Hall of Fame. It was written for a documentary on the war. Unlike most of Canned Heat's songs from the period, second guitarist and harmonica player Alan Wilson provides the distinctive falsetto vocal. Out in the rain and snow   I ain't got no woman just to call my special friend. I ain't got no woman (0 fans), Sheet Music