Position: GoalkeeperAge: 21Original Rating: 85Potential Rating: 92How is Donnarumma still only 21? Well, you're definitely not the only one.An excellent player to have controlling the game in the middle of the park, although you may struggle to sign him immediately as he only made his move during the summer. Team: Chelsea FCBest Position: CM, CAMAge: 18Overall/Potential: 66 OVR / 86 POTValue (Release Clause): £1.2 million (£3.4 million)Wage: £7.3k per weekBest Attributes: 76 Agility, 75 Balance, 74 Short Pass. Position: Right MidfieldAge: 20Original Rating: 81 Potential Rating: 89Manchester City's purchase of Ferran Torres didn't receive quite as much attention as perhaps it should have done due to the number of other high-profile deals that were also being mentioned at the time. A native of Irvine, Gilmour has been with the South London club since 2017, having developed in the Rangers Academy. With 89 potential, signing Almada should be a top priority. Position: Left WingAge: 20Original Rating: 80Potential Rating: 93Vinicius has always been phenomenally fun to play with in FIFA, but players of the game have often been left disappointed (and sometimes shocked) by his finishing ability. Position: Central DefenceAge: 21Original Rating: 79Potential Rating: 90Upamecano may start off as a 79-rated defender, but he already has the ability to be a leading defender in any Career Mode team.

With a powerful striker who is strong in the air, Alexander-Arnold could be even more threatening going forward. Firstly, already rated 84, a move for him would not come cheap (at all). ... FIFA 21 FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 FIFA 09 FIFA 08 FIFA 07. What more could you want from a striker? FIFA 21 Career Mode: Best Contract Expiry Signings Ending in 2023 (Third Season), FIFA 21 Career Mode: Best Contract Expiry Signings Ending in 2022 (Second Season), FIFA 20 Wonderkids: Best Belgian Players to Sign in Career Mode. FIFA 20 still has a grip on all football-loving gamers, with people still getting a handle on the game. Create and share your own FIFA 20 Ultimate Team Squad. Oct 9, 2020 Oct 5, 2020 Oct 1, 2020 Sep 23, 2020 Aug 24, 2020. Position: Right MidfieldAge: 19Original Rating: 77Potential Rating: 89Well, it's safe to say Greenwood did more than enough to earn himself a major improvement on his 67 rating in FIFA 20, didn't he? Position: Right MidfieldAge: 20Original Rating: 87Potential Rating: 93It's almost as if signing their primary target - who could be one of the world's best for years to come - would have been ideal for Man Utd. These cookies do not store any personal information.

But while he may now have made the step up, Tonali is a player that you should be ready to pounce on at the next available opportunity. Antonio joined the Ukrainian giants in 2019 after a seven-month spell at Portuguese club Estoril. Position: Central MidfieldAge: 22Original Rating: 83Potential Rating: 90Fede Valverde is so good that Bayern Munich wanted him to replace Thiago Alcantara, but Los Blancos refused to discuss a move. There aren't many better full-back options out there. For a full list of ALL of our best cheap high potential centre midfielders (CM), please look at the table towards the end of the page. A sports fanatic who indulges in the weird and wonderful world of video games. My idea for my first CM is with Salford City. Position: Right WingAge: 19Original Rating: 79Potential Rating: 90Another player capable of playing on the left or the right, Rodrygo has the pace and trickery to be a real threat in any Career Mode side. The centre midfielders included have a release clause of £5 million or less. Aims: The club aims to focus heavily on their Youth Academy and aim to only use British and Irish players (English, Welsh, Scottish, Northern Irish and Irish). Career. The best 5-star teams in FIFA 20 Whether you're playing co-op in the same room or just really lazy, these teams are good to go. With the right training, Aouar could become a very versatile player in any Career Mode squad - not to mention his obvious quality as well. That’s also where my third scout will pick up some nice talents. Doyle has the lowest ratings of these CMs. FIFA 20; FIFA 19; FIFA 18; FIFA 17; FIFA 16; FIFA 15; FIFA 20 Wonderkids; FIFA 20 Hidden Gems ... Bristol City Bristol Rovers Brøndby IF Buenos Aires Burnley Burton Albion CA Osasuna CD Leganés CD Lugo CD Mirandes CD Numancia CD Tenerife CD Vinazur In Game In … FIFA 21 ratings for Bristol City in career mode. Position: Defensive MidfieldAge: 20Original Rating: 77Potential Rating: 91Career Mode players were left devastated when Tonali completed his initial loan switch to Milan this summer, as it meant they were going to be unable to sign the outrageously gifted Italian at a bargain price from Brescia in FIFA 21. This will be difficult for me as I really like transfers but I think it will be more satisficing to see my youngsters grow to the best players on the planet. WhatCulture About Team Advertise Contact. There is a real need for a strong midfield, be it in the virtual world and on the pitch. What is most exciting about Sancho in FIFA 21 is that while he is already rated 87, he still has major areas for improvement in training sessions - such as his shooting and physicality. However, with this comes a fairly substantial price tag. As a quick and attack-minded full-back, Reguilon is an excellent option in FIFA as he has the natural ability to get forward and support attacks. I’ll also put one of my scouts in England to get me some nice talents to carry the English national team next to my bought talents. Agoume shares a lot of similarities with the next player on our list. The Scot isn’t particularly quick, but what he does with ball at his feet is what will drive players to sign Gilmour. Yep, he became the youngest recipient of the award. Here’s the complete list of all of the best cheap high potential centre midfielders in FIFA 20 Career Mode. Convinced yet? Sure, you can start with a top team and use their wealth to invest in world-class talents to improve your already ridiculous side and make you pretty much unbeatable. Gilmour has the skill set that you desire from a centre midfielder, boasting good agility (76), balance (75), short pass (74), and long pass (72). FIFA 20 career mode ideas? Instead, players who choose to sign Dembele or play with him will be treated to his outstanding pace, ridiculous skill and end product as well.