Copyright: Writer(s): Rodarius Green Lyrics Terms of Use. - "FRANCHISE" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends, HOT SONG: Tory Lanez - "Most High" - LYRICS, The 18 Greatest Revenge Songs of All Time. Young Thug & M.I.A. What kinda man you like? Brace Face Lyrics: Trillo Beats, you did it again / Ill Will made the beat bounce / Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh / Okay, um, let's go / (Um, let's go) / Um (Let's go) / I know you know what you do ... 8 Things You Didn't Know About Drake; XXXTENTACION - SAD! Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. Can you add them for us? 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, POPULAR SONG: Travis Scott feat. (Official Music Video) [Verse] What kinda woman you is? Well this is embarrassing, we don't have these lyrics. Lyrics to 'Brace Face' by Rod Wave. What kinda shit you like to do to make you feel alright?