June 26, 2019 at 2:26 pm (link). Not sure, seems like they need to hire people like us. -turnbull: vs TEX (8.1 tomorrow), then a vs WSOX 10.4 I bugged you about this yesterday but figured I’d check after last nights starts. Points league. Anyway, I saw LeMahieu has 11 homers. SP: nazi in exile, corbin, ryu, framber, peacock, paddack, lucchesi June 26, 2019 at 6:29 am (link), Grey says: keeper (keep12) balanced stats (R,H,HR,RBI,SB,BB,AVG, OPS,XBH / W,CG,SV,K,GIDP,ERA,WHIP,QS), limited moves (35 per year), no streaming. Austin Riley or Lourdes Gurriel? Someone asked above about two-starting him with second start @COL, but I’m thinking I’ll roll him out tonight only. June 26, 2019 at 6:40 am (link), 10 team league with K/9 and Ls added to the 5 standard cats, William Hung says: Grey says: -Carson Kelly June 26, 2019 at 7:51 am (link), here comes the pizza says: Would you trade Astudillo for Piscotty straight up? June 26, 2019 at 7:33 am (link), I think Lamet is a good add in any deeper league, Cram It says: I know I just threw a lot of numbers at you, but what they all mean is that Snell was very similar last year to the pitcher he was the year prior, just with worse luck. We’ll see. Coolwhip says: Tildaddy says you can have some pudding! Not all of my co-hosts were on board and debated strongly against Snell. I wrote an article about Snell and banged the drum for readers to take a chance on Snell that season in their fantasy drafts. William Hung says: OF Acuna starters going today. of his total pitches were swings and misses, 2nd in the league...Twelve of his 31 starts came against the five AL postseason teams-the Red Sox (4), Yankees (3), Indians (2), Astros (2) and Athletics (1)…in these 12 starts, he went 9-2 with a 2.00 ERA (72-IP, 16-ER), including 8 starts allowing 1 run or fewer, while all other pitchers compiled a 4.84 ERA vs. these clubs…went 3-0 with a 1.08 ERA (25-IP, 3-ER) in 4 starts against the Red Sox, the majors' top-scoring team...Made 5 starts against a former Cy Young Award winner, and went 3-0 with a 0.59 ERA (30.2-IP, 2-ER) in those games...Enters 2019 having won nine consecutive decisions, tied with Matt Moore (2012-13) for the club record…his last loss was July 12 at MIN, his final start before the All-Star break...Won nine consecutive starts from Aug 10-Sep 23, the only pitcher in the majors to do so in 2018…over that stretch, he went 9-0 with a 1.03 ERA (52.2-IP, 6-ER) and 74 SO…according to Stats LLC, the only other pitchers in major league history to match or exceed those numbers over a 9-start span are MIN Johan Santana in 2004 and STL Bob Gibson in 1968, both unanimous Cy Young Award winners...Went 10-1 at home with a 1.27 ERA-the lowest home ERA by an AL pitcher since CAL Nolan Ryan (1.07) in 1972-before the advent of the DH…didn't allow more than 2 runs at home in 2018, and yielded 1 run or fewer in 12 of 14 starts at home…yielded 1 ER or fewer in 14 consecutive home starts from Sep 12, 2017-Aug 26, 2018, the longest such streak in the majors since 1913- when earned runs were officially kept in both leagues, according to the Elias Sports Bureau...Was named AL Pitcher of the Month for August and September, the youngest pitcher in either league to win back-to-back awards since MIN Johan Santana (July, August, September) in 2004…went 4-0 with a 1.04 ERA (26-IP, 3-ER) in 5 starts in August and 5-0 with a 1.26 ERA (35.2-IP, 5-ER) in 6 starts in September…joined Chris Archer in July 2013, Jeremy Hellickson in May 2011, David Price in September 2010 and Scott Kazmir in May 2008 as Rays pitchers to receive the monthly honor...Only two starters with at least 100 IP in both 2017 and 2018 improved their strikeout rate more than Snell…his strikeout pct. He went on to win me and many others fantasy championships that season. Grey says: June 26, 2019 at 2:44 pm (link), Trade Olson for price or Hendricks in an OBP league, owner might be more open to Hendricks but have no idea when Hendricks returns, Grey says: Nola/Trout for Harper/Story/ Yordan? Kyle Gibson – 7 IP, 4 ER, 8 baserunners, 7 Ks, ERA at 4.26. After recording a 3.24 ERA in the regular season, the southpaw will look to carry his dominance into his next start, which would be in the ALDS if the Rays advance. Lil Petey says: He’s not fooling anyone by thinking they’re trying to win when your “fireman” is Wei-Yin. June 26, 2019 at 8:49 am (link), crimedog says: I’d take Gallo over him for sure and wouldn’t take Cron. How dead do you think Goldschmidt is? June 26, 2019 at 6:58 pm (link), Earl says: @Grey: weekly roto redraft. He threw a total of 82 pitches, landing 45 for strikes. June 26, 2019 at 11:12 am (link). Thanks. Too funny about Bum yet again getting a bum wrap from y’all. Need a temporary replacement for Tim Anderson. 10 starts), was a club rookie record and ranked 3rd overall behind OAK/LAD Rich Hill (0.33) and LAD Clayton Kershaw (0.48)...Yielded 0 HR and only 2 XBH to left-handed hitters (87 BF)-doubles by LAA Kole Calhoun and BOS David Ortiz...Opponents hit just .043 (2-for-46) with 1 2B and 27 SO in at-bats ending with his curveball…according to PITCHf/x, it was the lowest opp avg. © 2004-2020 CBS Interactive. Are you holding Heaney for his next start v. Oakland? June 26, 2019 at 5:40 pm (link), Zach Plesac does he keep his rotation spot with Mike Clevinger coming back, Grey says: THIS. June 26, 2019 at 3:38 pm (link), KrazyIvan says: Pitching just sucks this year across the board!! June 26, 2019 at 6:52 am (link). A closer with SP eligibility is so sexy. June 26, 2019 at 6:36 pm (link), 12 teamer h2h 5×5 (my only one out of about 22 leagues): this pitching staff, kimbrel up tomorrow, can probably drop strop and turn framber maybe into a streamer Enjoyed a strong finish to the season in his third stint with the Rays…in his final 10 starts after the Aug 8 recall, he went 5-1 with a 2.84 ERA (57-IP, 18-ER) and averaged 16.0 pitches per inning…did not allow an earned run in 4 of those 10 starts, and went at least 6 IP in 7 of them… during that span he ranked 6th in the AL in ERA and 4th with a .197 opp avg. ROS rank for H2H points league: Kingery or N. Senzel? Giolito I need (Saves+Holds) but can obviously only start 2-3 of these guys. George Springer – 1-for-4 as he was activated from the IL. Listen, Boo, what the flerken are you trying to DOOOOO??? He’s been super hit or miss, literally and figuratively. Lead in Saves (+1), Ks (+2), ERA (-0.44), WHIP (-0.12), Donkey Teeth says: Watson? But Coors…. Tampa Bay Rays placed LHP Blake Snell on the 10-day disabled list retroactive to July 20, 2018. Would you recommend dealing Robles as a buy low on Snell? Streamonator hated this start for K’ing Richards, the Lionfarted, but is moderately positive on his next one and I could see going back on him. …then you injure knee trying to run the bases like flerken Ricky Henderson!??? I’ve got him as a 20 round keeper for three years (thanks to you!). you are supposed to stand in that mother flerken batter’s box, swing your mother flerken bat, and hit mother flerken bombs, and mother flerken smile at the camera; thats it pretty boy. No bout a doubt it, that is spoonerism. Are you expecting anything out of Pollock this year? My educated guess is he’s still hurt. I loved the idea and just wanted to give you the backstory of why I am writing about whether or not you should jump back on board with Snell this season. util otani Weather info Powered by Dark Sky, Rays' Blake Snell to be limited to a few innings Sunday, FanDuel Daily Fantasy Baseball Helper: Friday 10/16/20, FanDuel Daily Fantasy Baseball Helper: ALCS Game 1, FanDuel Daily Fantasy Baseball Helper: Monday 10/5/20, FanDuel Daily Fantasy Baseball Helper: Saturday 10/17/20, FanDuel Daily Fantasy Baseball Helper: Thursday 10/15/20. crimedog says: wwekoda2020 says: Grey says: BN – Eugenio Suarez June 26, 2019 at 6:42 am (link), Kingery – I asked this last week and Grey has Kingery projected for 20+ HRs and 15+ steals in a better lineup for counting stats. OF Yelich DLev45 says: June 26, 2019 at 8:07 am (link), Worm Burner says: Trevor Richards With this staff, do I need to try to trade for a “sure thing” or just ride the best weekly options. June 26, 2019 at 3:08 pm (link), Grey says: Of keeping a conversation June 26, 2019 at 5:33 am (link). I broke Snell’s 2019 campaign into three parts and discovered an unnerving trend: he allowed more line drives as the season went on. FTJ! 3B Rendon Yeah, shizz is a mess, why can’t they figure this out? ichirosan says: Clint Frazier, Kyle Higashioka and Aaron Judge all took the lefty yard, the latter two in the fifth inning. Picked up Rodgers for fill in for Story. It was early in February (around this same time of year) and we were talking about some of our early targets heading into that season. Was just offered Soroka for my Yordan. The main idea of the chart was... Read More, The hits keep on coming during the 2020 season of fantasy football. June 26, 2019 at 6:41 pm (link). c. Abbott and Costello quote of the day for June 26. Blake Snell allowed two runs on three hits and four walks while striking out four across four innings during Friday's 7-4 loss to the Astros in Game 6 of the ALCS. June 26, 2019 at 7:44 am (link), A. Yeah, that makes sense (crazily enough), galica says: 30 homers each? Yep! Below is our updated list of injured MLB players for October 12th, 2020. I have an offer: Liam Hedriks and David Dahl for Michael Conforto. I’m trying to get one more ace in order to even out my pitching with my great offense. You'll get the best projections in the business! But, unlike the Rock in the Fast and the Furious, I want to start with the veggies (bad news) first. ), hondo says: June 26, 2019 at 7:27 am (link), Hope we don’t need to form a prayer circle/octagon/rhombicosidodecahedron? June 26, 2019 at 7:52 am (link), Pine Tar Incident says: June 26, 2019 at 1:16 pm (link), No, trade for a lesser closer with a lesser SP, Tbone says: Yes, what did ya do to me, No bout a doubt it I mean, no doubt about it June 26, 2019 at 5:06 pm (link), What's a Drexl says: