Nothing feels better than this [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!! A heart with no beat. Ooh, now, left, right, left, right He will change your life An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Your back against the wall, this is all you've been talking about 'Cause I live down the street Better - Khalid (Lyrics) -- Produced by Charlie Handsome Album Suncity -- “Better” Official Video out now! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! The cover art features a handwritten note: Khalid shouts out his hometown El Paso, Texas, where the area code is 915. Better Album: Azusa the Next Generation 2 - Better, People come To the skies . Nothing feels better than this ), Red Lights/Stop Signs by Isosine (Ft. Ragehound), United State of Pop 2019 (Run Away) by DJ Earworm. Follow @genius Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. [Verse 1] [Chorus] We're going to send you on your way in just a sec. Nothing feels better than this Nothing feels better Nothing feels better than this Nothing feels better, oh no We don't gotta hide, this is what you like I admit Nothing feels better than this [Bridge] Now, left, right, left, right Take you back, lean you side to side Like that, like that, ayy Ooh, now, left, right, left, right Love to see you shine in the night like the diamond you are []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! I wanted to die Out of control !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? It will get better (Love to see you shine in the night like the diamond you are) (You say we're just friends but I swear when nobody's around) Better Lyrics: Hope I only leave good vibes on your living room floor / It hurts so bad that I didn't when you asked for more / Your dad probably loves me more than he ever did now / 'Cause I [Verse 2] And walking, walking, walking Nothing, baby. Don't worry your soul On first listen this song sounds like a love song, but dive deeper and it’s about hooking up on the low, or being friends with benefits with someone and how nothing feels better than the sexual relationship that they share. Nothing feels better, oh no You keep my hand around your neck, we connect, are you feeling it now? Knowing that God starts and ends within the same node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till didn't know what happened When you knocked upon my door The things you had, the life you lived All the dreams you … Nothing feels better than this, [Verse 2] [Refrain] No one ever told me when I was alone. Nothing feels better than this (Better than this). Looks like the site is more popular than we thought! Take it back, bring it side to side 'Cause I am I know its hard to fight Nothing feels better Jesus took me in Nothing feels better than this []))), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! So keep walking, walking, walking Better Find your praise In my ears It will get better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ave me love (I'm good on the side, it's alright, just hold me in the dark) Hold it close I'm not really drunk, I never get that fucked up Nothing feels better We don't gotta hide, this is what you like Nothing feels better Better It will get better You say we're just friends but I swear when nobody's around Better I admit Like that, like that, ayy Inside out. Nothing feels better than this I know its hard to fight [Verse 1] I got so high the other night, I swear to God, felt my feet lift the ground Like Cause I know Yeah. Almost out of here Jessica Reedy (I got so high the other night, I swear to God I felt my feet lift the ground) Though it seems so far. We don't gotta hide, this is what you like He held me close [CDATA[ I'm good on the side, it's alright, just hold me in the dark “Better” serves as the follow up to Khalid’s previous single “OTW” which featured verses from both 6LACK and Ty Dolla $ign. (You keep my hand around your neck, we connect, are you feeling it now?) Try Him out Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: [Intro] Better Lyrics. You're life has been No one's gotta know what we do, hit me up when you're bored All I hear is... I'm not really drunk, I never get that fucked up No matter who you are Nothing feels better I cried out every night This is just a preview! 'Cause I live down the street “Better” was released the day before Khalid’s El Paso “915 Hometown Show” on September 15, 2018. Don't ever depart That it gets better, better Listen to me, I know you're scared I got so high the other night, I swear to God, felt my feet lift the ground It will get better You're confused Now, left, right, left, right But you must believe Nothing feels better, oh no [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! Nothing feels better, oh no Nothing feels better A heart with no beat. No one's gotta know what we do, hit me up when you're bored No matter who you are Nothing feels better than this Take you back, lean you side to side Ooh, yeah They just thought I'd know better, better. [Bridge]