Like a neon dream It is Combs's sixth single release to country radio, and the first from his second studio album What You See Is … And longneck, iced cold beer never broke my heart I didn’t know then, I sure do now, That long-neck ice-cold beer never broke my heart Trucks break down, dogs run off © 2020 Billboard. 8.3K 3. It takes one hand to count the things I can count onNo, there ain't much, man, that ain't ever let me down, Long-neck ice-cold beer never broke my heartLike diamond rings and football teams have torn this boy apartLike a neon dream, it just dawned on me, that bars and this guitarAnd long-neck ice-cold beer never broke my heart, She was a Carolina blue-jean babyFire in her eyes that drove me crazyIt was red tail-lights when she left townIf I didn't know then, I sure know now, But long-neck ice-cold beer never broke my heartLike diamond rings and football teams have torn this boy apartLike a neon dream, it just dawned on me, that bars and this guitarAnd long-neck ice-cold beer never broke my heart, It takes one hand to count the things I can count onBut I got one hand that's gripping down on a cold one, 'Cause long-neck ice-cold beer never broke my heartLike diamond rings and football teams have torn this boy apartLike a neon dream, it just dawned on me, that bars and this guitarAnd long-neck ice-cold beer never broke my heart, noIt never broke my heart, Written by: Jonathan Singleton, Luke Combs, Randy Montana, A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, Ice Cube on Role in Developing Trump Campaign's 'Platinum Plan' for Black America | Billboard News, Billie Eilish Posts Racy Photo to Hit Back at Body-Shamers | Billboard News, Three 6 Mafia Announces Socially Distanced Arena Concert Amid Pandemic, Ariana Grande Mysteriously Types 'Positions' on Keyboard Ahead of New Album: Watch, How Luke Combs Became Nashville's New Everyman Hero. It never broke my heart, Luke Combs - Beer Never Broke My Heart Lyrics, Alicia Keys - Empire State Of Mind (Part II) Lyrics, Marilyn Manson - RED BLACK AND BLUE Lyrics, Carin Leon - Como duele equivocarse Lyrics, Circa Waves feat. Have torn this boy apart And long-neck ice-cold beer never broke my heart. A couple of beautiful girls tell me goodbye And football teams And long neck ice cold beer never broke my heart. 18.2K 5. Alfie Templeman - Lemonade Lyrics. Like diamond rings Longneck, iced cold beer never broke my heart That longneck, iced cold beer never broke my heart Refrigerator Door Lyrics. It just don`t know me Have thorn this boy apart Red tail lights when she left town 59.8K 4. Fire in her eyes that drove me crazy Luke Combs Luke Albert Combs is an American country music singer and songwriter. And football teams Lyrics.com. All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. Combs has released one album for Columbia Records Nashville, which has featured titles such as "Hurricane" and "When It Rains It Pours". I`ve had a largemouth, bass bust my line Like a neon dream The bars and this guitar Like diamond rings It just dawned on me And long-neck ice-cold beer never broke my heart, Clay Walker – Jesus Was a Country Boy Lyrics, Morgan Wallen – More Than My Hometown Lyrics, Jameson Rodgers – Cold Beer Calling My Name Lyrics, James Barker Band – Slow Down Town Lyrics.