On Flight of the Conchords, the pair's cult-classic HBO comedy series, Bret's character went by the name Rhymenocerous during a brief foray into rap music. Fans seem fully convinced that this former baseball player is the man behind Rhino— and we have to admit, the evidence is pretty convincing. PHOTOS: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg — A look back, Influencer Dmitriy Stuzhuk Dead Of Coronavirus After Telling Followers It Wasn't Real, $421 Million in Debt: Trump Calls It 'a Peanut,' but Challenges Lie Ahead, Manchester City's Sergio Agüero grabs assistant referee Sian Massey-Ellis during win over Arsenal (video), Trump, Biden campaigns approach COVID threat very differently, 'Big pile' of eels dumped in NYC park; impact not yet known, The Cube reboot's celebrity edition suffers a sound issue, John Leguizamo slams Latino support for President Trump: 'It's self-defeating and selfish', Coronavirus case increases hit record highs in at least 7 states, Lisa Montgomery to be first female federal inmate executed in 67 years, GOP senator mispronounces Kamala Harris' name at Trump rally, Sacha Baron Cohen: ‘I Had to Ring the Alarm’ on Facebook’s Handling of Holocaust Deniers, ‘I escaped a modern sex cult after spending eight years as their slave’, In Ohio, a Printing Company Is Overwhelmed, and Mail Ballots Are Delayed, Elizabeth Hurley, 55, celebrates fall in pants-free photo: 'Cold weather is coming', Curveball: How I Discovered True Fulfillment After Chasing Fortune and Fame. Barry Zito was born on May 13, 1978 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA as Barry William Zito. Apr 8, 2007 . Log off!' ET: Much to everyone's surprise, Ken actually guessed correctly — Rhino was Barry Zito all along! The hit celebrity music competition will introduce its first-ever two-headed costume this fall, the “Snow Owls.”, (Warning: This post contains spoilers for Wednesday’s episode of “, (Warning: This post contains spoilers for tonight’s episode of “, Spoiler Alert: Do not read ahead if you have not watched Season 3, episode 16 of “. But thanks to fans' Sherlock Holmes-like sleuthing, we are now one step closer to figuring out the identity of at least one of the singers — namely, the Rhino. A Cleaning Expert Explains the Best Way to Clean Cloth Face Masks After You Wear Them — Good Housekeeping, 35 Delicious Pantry Recipes That Use What's Already in Your Cabinets and Freezer — Good Housekeeping, The Amish keep to themselves. The Masked Singer‘s Rhino had perfect pitch… just not the kind that was going to help him win Fox’s loopy singing competition. | Regarding the clue about Rhino being a "gentle giant," Barry played for the San Fransisco Giants. Photo credit: Thearon W. Henderson - Getty Images. I believe in spiritual rebirth, and I can't wait to experience that. Rhino was "flying high" on an airplane until he started "free-falling through life. With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including. By Phil Rogers and Chicago Tribune. IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. On top of all that, Barry co-wrote the song "Butterflies" that was featured in A Thousand Words, which correlates to all the butterflies floating around in the first clue package. ‘The Masked Singer’ Finale Preview: What to Expect as Night Angel, Turtle and Frog Are Unmasked, Hallelujah! Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy. Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Watch below for Barry's reveal and Ken's epic reaction to being right. He is known ... Won the Cy Young Award in 2002 with a 23-5 record and a 2.75 era. Can Ken Jeong (‘The Masked Singer’) overcome his terrible track record of celebrity guesses? ‘The Masked Singer’ predictions: Final 3 contestants will be Night Angel, Frog and Turtle — Sorry, Rhino! The Orioles rallied from an early two-run deficit to score 10 unanswered runs for a 10-2 victory Sunday afternoon in their series finale in San Francisco … And More Qs, by Denton Davidson and Marcus James Dixon. From The Virgin Suicides and Lost in Translation to On the Rocks, IMDb dives into the cinematic stylings of Academy Award-winning writer and director, Sofia Coppola. The Masked Singer Semifinals Recap: Shell-o, Is It Me You're Looking For? |  Barry Zito ; Zito's allure wearing off quickly. Plus, a yearbook quote from a clue package read, "performing for a king being in your blood" — it just so happens that Barry's father, Joe Zito, composed and arranged music for Nat King Cole. teacher orders students when sexual assault livestreamed during first grader's remote learning class, Model Tess Holliday calls out body-shamers in powerful video: 'I know I'm fat', Jessica Jones' Krysten Ritter joins Netflix movie Night Books. Continuing to build on this theory, Rhino has made several references about getting caught up on fame at the beginning of his career. Everyone focuses on the earthly state, but how cool might death be? The New Zealand-born comedian is best known as one half of the musical comedy duo Flight of the Conchords. Finally, the last clue package referenced Rhino's significant other and highlighted the state of Missouri. — Cosmopolitan, 'Log off! External Sites, “The Masked Singer” is doubling down. Gold Derby The Virginian-Pilot; BestReviews; COMPANY INFO. First, here are the hints that we've gathered about Rhino: The Rhino wore a retro pilot's uniform for his first performance. The Heisman Trophy-winning Texas A&M player certainly received a lot of fame and praise at a young age, like Rhino. One contestant will be eliminated the end of Wednesday’s semi-finals round of “, We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! | Credited With What's more, the man slicing a hamburger slider bun on the wings of an airplane in a clue package could be a nod to Barry's signature pitching style, the slider-cutter hybrid. Jenny McCarthy leads judges’ correct guesses for ‘The Masked Singer’ Season 3 — thanks, Jordyn Woods! Election Day looms: Who's winning the legal war over mail-in voting? Worst CBS Cancellation? Barry Zito Thearon W. Henderson Getty Images Fans seem fully convinced that this former baseball player is the man behind Rhino— and we have to admit, the evidence is pretty convincing. Ken Jeong makes first correct guess of ‘The Masked Singer’ Season 3 — see all judges’ scores, ‘The Masked Singer’ Recap: The Rhino Revealed To Be San Francisco Giants’ Barry Zito, Barry Zito (‘The Masked Singer’ Rhino) unmasked interview: ‘This stretched me in so many ways’ [Watch], Latest Masked Singer Castoff Talks Swinging for the Fences and Getting Farther Than He Ever Dreamed, ‘The Masked Singer': Rhino Was ‘Just as Shocked as Anybody’ That He Made It to Semifinals, ‘The Masked Singer’ Reveals Another Celebrity Contestant: And the Rhino Is… (Video), ‘The Masked Singer’ Reveals the Identity of the Rhino: Here’s the Star Under the Mask. Actor | Barry William Zito Since "flight" is in the band's title, some think that this would explain Rhino's aviation-themed attire.