Gemeinsam mit seinem kleinwüchsigen Kumpel Marcus (Tony Cox) als Elf und dem übergewichtigen Merman (Brett Kelly), der immer wieder für kurze Augenblicke Willies Menschlichkeit hervorbringt, will der politisch inkorrekte Ganove mit Hang zum Zynismus, Alkohol und Sex am Weihnachtsabend eine Wohltätigkeitsveranstaltung in Chicago ausrauben. And the absence of Bernie Mac and Lauren Graham is really felt. |, October 3, 2019 |, November 24, 2016 Now, with help from his mom, he's about to take his act to a whole new level of bad.

| Fresh (32)

We have long hoped that there might one day be a sequel.

Vivo. The image is an example of a ticket confirmation email that AMC sent you when you purchased your ticket.

The film seems overly structured, stripped of anything resembling subtlety, and largely devoid of jokes or anything you'd be tempted to laugh at.

We won’t be able to verify your ticket today, but it’s great to know for the future.

After getting a hot tip about a job in Chicago, Marcus recruits Willie for another Christmas heist. You're almost there!

It goes a little bit into repeat, but considering the type of character itâ(TM)s portraying that actually kind of works, and it even addresses it. |, March 30, 2020 The level of not very funny things this entails, even by the standards of barely-awaited sequels to lowbrow Yuletide comedies, is kind of impressive. Please enter your email address and we will email you a new password. |, November 24, 2016 There are no approved quotes yet for this movie. |, June 4, 2019 Coming Soon. I don't know about you but I didn't find it funny at all.Other than that, Bad Santa 2 was just as hilarious as the 1st.After all the bad reviews I read for it, I wasn't expecting to like this movie at all but I did.It's almost the same as the 1st with Willie & Marcus back together again, Thurman Merman returns as well, Willie's mother is involved now, You know there's going to be a double cross or 2 & there's a ton of rude, lewd, crude humor so if you're not into that sort of thing then Bad Santa 2 isn't for you.I'm pretty sure I only saw the regular version so I can't wait to get a look at the unrated edition.This movie would have been perfect if not for the scene of Willie punching his mother in the face.If they would have cut the punch out then this movie would've been great & I would've given it a higher rating.I hope there will be a part 3 in the near future & we won't have to wait as long as we did for the sequel. Please click the link below to receive your verification email. Copyright © Fandango. Itâ(TM)s a bit odd defending this movie because I really wasnâ(TM)t even that much of a fan of the first film. Maybe thatâ(TM)s why I was more easy on this one, I donâ(TM)t know.

Coming Soon. Itâ(TM)s not great, but for a Bad Santa sequel itâ(TM)s about what I needed.

Fueled by cheap whiskey, greed and hatred, Willie Soke teams up with his angry little sidekick, Marcus, to knock off a Chicago charity on Christmas Eve.

Sidney Poitier’s 7 Most Memorable Performances, All Harry Potter Movies Ranked Worst to Best by Tomatometer.