How, Sway? (Sheesh) All up in your hips and your waist like that (Like that) Never been the one to gas (Ah) But I had no idea it could taste like that All up in your hips and your waist like that Baby, I'm a big boy, and big boys have desires (Like that) Paroles Apple Berry Nana par Eric Bellinger: Tell me how?How? Never been the one to gas (Ahh) Tell me How, Sway? (Sheesh)All up in your hips and your waist like that (Like that)Never been the one to gas (Ah)But I had no idea it could taste like that, Hol' up, hol' up, wait, stopI want it in the mornin' (Mornin')You need it in the evenin' (Evenin')I love when you start moanin'Lick you before I beat it (I'ma lick you down, down)When we finished, still need more of yaGirl, you got that euphoriaYou got it (Baby, you got it)You got it (Shawty, still need more of ya)Baby, you got itCan you tell me, Like cinnamon water (Water, water)Mixed with marijuana (Marijuana)Caramel and honey ('Mel and honey)Apple berry nana (Apple berry nana)Got that cinnamon water (Water, water)Mixed with marijuana (Marijuana)Caramel and honey ('Mel and honey)Apple berry nana (Berry nana)What type of scent is that?

Users who like Apple Berry Nana; Users who reposted Apple Berry Nana; Playlists containing Apple Berry Nana; More tracks like Apple Berry Nana; License: all-rights-reserved

But I had no idea it could taste like that Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Apple Berry Nana Lyrics: This shit a vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe / Yeah, vibe / What type of scent is that? With music streaming on Deezer you can discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favorite tracks with your friends. So I'ma keep it in designer (Yeah) This shit a vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe You got it (Shawty, still need more of ya) Tell me how? Girl, I ain't one to gas (Gas) What type of scent is that? Apple berry nana (Berry nana) Got that cinnamon water (Water, water) Mixed with marijuana (Marijuana) Caramel and honey (‘Mel and honey) Apple berry nana (Berry nana) What type of scent is that? But I had no idea it could taste like that (Ho) How you get your hips and your waist like that? How, Sway?Yeah, shawty, swing my way (Oh, woah)Sheesh, it's Eazy. How, Sway?How, Sway?How? Ayuda | Apple berry Nana. Plus your kitty that fire How, Sway? (Ahh)All up in your hips and your waist like thatNever been the one to gas (Ahh)But I had no idea it could taste like that, Kissing you is not enough for meBaby, I'm a big boy, and big boys have desiresBut you're my one desire, yeah ('Sire)You my one desire, yeah ('Sire)Plus your kitty that fireSo I'ma keep it in designer (Yeah)Steady tryna keep shit quiet, yeahI been on a side chick diet, yeahWhat I need them for when I got you?They don't got Mentos scent on my, mmmTell me, What type of scent is that?

Caramel and honey ('Mel and honey) Girl, I ain't one to gas (Sheesh) All up in your hips and your waist like that (Like that) Never been the one to gas (Ah) But I had no idea it could taste like that . (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ahh) Please download one of our supported browsers. Need help? [])-[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!! Más de 100 artistas recomiendan musica.com: A. Sanz, Bon Jovi, Camila... ¿A qué artista te gustaría conocer? Caramel and honey ('Mel and honey) How you get your hips and your waist like that? Hol' up, hol' up, wait, stop Mixed with marijuana (Marijuana) 가사: 'Apple Berry Nana' - Eric Bellinger. (Like that)Girl, I ain't one to gas (Gas)But I had no idea it could taste like that (Ho), Like cinnamon water (Water, water)Mixed with marijuana (Marijuana)Caramel and honey ('Mel and honey)Apple berry nana (Berry nana)Got that cinnamon water (Water, water)Mixed with marijuana (Marijuana)Caramel and honey ('Mel and honey)Apple berry nana (Berry nana)What type of scent is that? Apple berry nana (Berry nana) Got that cinnamon water (Water, water) Mixed with marijuana (Marijuana) Caramel and honey ('Mel and honey) Apple berry nana (Berry nana) What type of scent is that?

Yeah, vibe

Girl, I ain't one to gas (Gas) "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); What type of scent is that? [])). What I need them for when I got you? All up in your hips and your waist like that (Like that) (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ahh) Girl, you got that euphoria Apple Berry Nana (Live) Lyrics: This shit a vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe / Sheesh / Ay, Ay / Let's get straight to it / What type of scent is that? [Pre-Chorus]

(Sheesh) (Ahh) (Like that) Like cinnamon water (Water, water) Sheesh, it's Eazy, Apple Berry Nana (Live) by Eric Bellinger. I been on a side chick diet, yeah How, Sway? Découvre le dernier single de Eric Bellinger, intitulé Apple Berry Nana et n'hésite pas à laisse ton avis. Caramel and honey ('Mel and honey) Selon Eric Bellinger , c’est « Apple Berry Nana » – ou le goût de sa petite copine . All up in your hips and your waist like that (Like that) But I had no idea it could taste like that

[])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])-[]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Got that cinnamon water (Water, water) [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! https://Empire.lnk.to/AppleBerryNana. Apple berry nana (Berry nana)

[Outro] [CDATA[ How? Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. Qu’est-ce que vous obtenez lorsque vous mélangez de la cannelle , de la marijuana , du caramel et du miel ? [Pre-Chorus] iivory-Feelin You🔥🔥🔥out now on YouTube and SoundCloud!!! [Chorus] Caramel and honey, apple berry nana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ut you're my one desire, yeah ('Sire) This shit a vibe vibe vibe vibe / Yeah vibe / What type of scent is that?

Découvre le dernier clip de Eric Bellinger, intitulé Apple Berry Nana et découvre également les paroles de ce morceau ainsi que toutes les infos sur Eric Bellinger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his shit a vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe, vibeYeah, vibe, What type of scent is that?How you get your hips and your waist like that?Girl, I ain't one to gasBut I had no idea it could taste like that, Like cinnamon water mixed with marijuanaCaramel and honey, apple berry nanaGot that cinnamon water mixed with marijuanaCaramel and honey, apple berry nanaWhat type of scent is that? But I had no idea it could taste like that (Ho) //

How? How you get your hips and your waist like that? Like cinnamon water (Water, water)

* Agradecemos a Azzrael por haber añadido la letra 'Apple Berry Nana' de Eric Bellinger. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Listen to Apple Berry Nana by Eric Bellinger on Deezer. When we finished, still need more of ya

Steady tryna keep shit quiet, yeah Apple berry Nana. Yeah, shawty, swing my way (Oh, woah) Follow @genius on Twitter for updates APPLE BERRY NANA es una canción de Eric Bellinger del año 2019, este tema está incluido dentro del disco The Rebirth 2. Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. Eric Bellinger no figura entre los 500 artistas más apoyados o visitados de esta semana. Never been the one to gas (Ah) Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. (Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-ahh)How you get your hips and your waist like that? What type of scent is that?

Mixed with marijuana (Marijuana) What type of scent is that? You my one desire, yeah ('Sire)

But I had no idea it could taste like that [Intro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

Users who like Apple Berry Nana; Users who reposted Apple Berry Nana; Playlists containing Apple Berry Nana; More tracks like Apple Berry Nana; License: all-rights-reserved Mixed with marijuana (Marijuana) Mixed with marijuana (Marijuana) What type of scent is that? You got it (Baby, you got it) [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!!