Kenny Chesney - American Kids Tabs, Tabs, Tablatures for Guitar. Kids in America Chords by Lagwagon. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. (function() { "American Kids" Kenny Chesney [Intro] Em, G, C, D X2 [Verse 1] Em G C D Em G C D Double wide, quick stop, midnight, T-top, Jack in her Cherry Coke town Em G C D Em G C D Momma and daddy put their roots right here 'cause this is where the car broke down Em G C D Em G C D Yellow dawn, school bus kickin' up red dust, picking us up by a barbed wire fence Em-G C-D Em-G C D MTV on the RCA, no … })(); Learn how to play exactly like Kenny Chesney. var opts = { First tab, so if things are a little off I apologize in advance. artist: "Kenny Chesney", American Kids Chords - Kenny Chesney, Version (2). div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Sounds pretty close to the song in my opinion though. American Kids Chords - Kenny Chesney, Version (2). var opts = { First tab, so if things are a little off I apologize in advance. })(). Sounds pretty close to the song in my opinion though. artist: "Kenny Chesney", Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. American Kids Tab by Kenny Chesney. Chordie does not index songs against artists'/composers' will. })(); Learn how to play exactly like Kenny Chesney. ringtone . }; adunit_id: 100000049, document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) adunit_id: 100000049, /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server.The original song is hosted at www.azchords.com.Chordie works as a search engine and provides on-the-fly formatting. song: "Kids in America", var opts = { MP3 document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Chesney Kenny - A Lot Of Things Different Chords, Chesney Kenny - Ain't Ever Going Back Again Chords, Chesney Kenny - All I Need To Know Chords, Chesney Kenny - All I Want For Christmas Is A Real Good Tan Chords, Chesney Kenny - All the Pretty Girls Chords, Chesney Kenny - Always Gonna Be You Chords, Chesney Kenny - Another Friday Night Chords, Chesney Kenny - Back In My Arms Again Chords, Chesney Kenny - Back Where I Come From Chords, Chesney Kenny - Bar at the End of the World Chords, Chesney Kenny - Because Of Your Love Chords, Chesney Kenny - Being Drunk's A Lot Like Loving You Chords, Chesney Kenny - Better As A Memory Chords, Chesney Kenny - Between Midnight And Daylight Chords, Chesney Kenny - Dancin' For The Groceries Chords, Chesney Kenny - Don't Happen Twice Chords, Chesney Kenny - Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven Chords, Chesney Kenny - Everyone She Knows Chords, Chesney Kenny - Feel Like A Rockstar Chords, Chesney Kenny - For The First Time Chords, Chesney Kenny - French Kissing Life Chords, Chesney Kenny - From Hillbilly Heaven To Honky-tonk Chords, Chesney Kenny - Got A Little Crazy Chords, Chesney Kenny - Grandpa Told Me So Chords, Chesney Kenny - Grandpa Told Me So 2 Chords, Chesney Kenny - Guitars And Tiki Bars Chords, Chesney Kenny - Guys Named Captain Chords, Chesney Kenny - Honey Would You Stand By Me Chords, Chesney Kenny - I Didn't Get Here Alone Chords, Chesney Kenny - I Finally Found Somebody Chords, Chesney Kenny - I Might Get Over You Chords, Chesney Kenny - I Think I Want My Rib Back Chords, Chesney Kenny - I Wanna Know How Forever Chords, Chesney Kenny - I Wonder Do You Think Of Me Chords, Chesney Kenny - I'd Love To Lay You Down Chords, Chesney Kenny - In My Wildest Dreams Chords, Chesney Kenny - In This Boat Alone Chords, Chesney Kenny - It's Never Easy To Say Goodbye Chords, Chesney Kenny - Just Dont Happen Twice Chords, Chesney Kenny - Just Dont Happen Twice 2 Chords, Chesney Kenny - Keys In The Conch Shell Chords, Chesney Kenny - Kiss Me, Kiss Me, Kiss Me Chords, Chesney Kenny - Livin In Fast Forward Tabs, Chesney Kenny - Living In Fast Forward Chords, Chesney Kenny - Lonely, Needin' Lovin' Chords, Chesney Kenny - Luckenbach, Texas (with Kid Rock) Chords, Chesney Kenny - Must Be Something I Missed Chords, Chesney Kenny - Never Easy Say Goodbye Chords, Chesney Kenny - Never Easy To Say Goodbye Chords, Chesney Kenny - Never Gonna Feel That Way Again Chords, Chesney Kenny - Never Wanted Nothing More Chords, Chesney Kenny - No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems Chords, Chesney Kenny - Nowhere To Go Nowhere To Be Chords, Chesney Kenny - On The Coast Of Somewhere Beautiful Chords, Chesney Kenny - On The Coast Of Somewhere Beautiful 2 Chords, Chesney Kenny - Please Come To Boston Chords, Chesney Kenny - Rich and Miserable Chords, Chesney Kenny - Road And The Radio Chords, Chesney Kenny - Setting the World On Fire Chords, Chesney Kenny - She Thinks My Tractors Sexy Chords, Chesney Kenny - She Thinks My Tractors Sexy 2 Chords, Chesney Kenny - Sherry's Living In Paradise Chords, Chesney Kenny - Sing 'em Good My Friend Chords, Chesney Kenny - Some People Change Chords, Chesney Kenny - Somebody's Callin' Chords, Chesney Kenny - Someone Else's Hog Chords, Chesney Kenny - Something Sexy About The Rain Tabs, Chesney Kenny - Somewhere In The Sun Chords, Chesney Kenny - Somewhere With You Chords, Chesney Kenny - The Angel At The Top Of My Tree Chords, Chesney Kenny - The Bigger The Fool ( The Harder The Fall ) Chords, Chesney Kenny - The Road And The Radio Chords, Chesney Kenny - The Woman With You Chords, Chesney Kenny - The Woman With You Solo Tabs, Chesney Kenny - There Goes My Life Chords, Chesney Kenny - There Goes My Life 2 Chords, Chesney Kenny - To Get To You (55th And 3rd) Chords, Chesney Kenny - Trip Around The Sun Chords, Chesney Kenny - When I Close My Eyes Chords, Chesney Kenny - When I Close My Eyes2 Chords, Chesney Kenny - When I See This Bar Chords, Chesney Kenny - When I Think About Leaving Chords, Chesney Kenny - When She Calls Me Baby Chords, Chesney Kenny - When The Sun Goes Down Chords, Chesney Kenny - While He Still Knows Who I Am Chords, Chesney Kenny - Who You'd Be Today Chords, Chesney Kenny - You Had Me From Hello Chords, Chesney Kenny - You Win I Win We Lose Chords, Chesney Kenny - Young (with intro) Chords.