"There's a pretty good chance he's going to start a throwing program next week, it's not 100 percent," Reds manager David Bell said. Minter. You have to win those games. Our pitching's been outstanding. Alex Wood is European Editor at Forbes, leading its London bureau and is responsible for growing the brand across Europe.. Noi e i nostri partner memorizzeremo e/o accederemo ai dati sul tuo dispositivo attraverso l'uso di cookie e tecnologie simili, per mostrare annunci e contenuti personalizzati, per la misurazione di annunci e contenuti, per l'analisi dei segmenti di pubblico e per lo sviluppo dei prodotti. Wood has been out since spring training with a lower back strain. ARLINGTON, TEXAS - OCTOBER 14: Joc Pederson #31 of the Los Angeles Dodgers hits a three run home run against the Atlanta Braves during the first inning in Game Three of the National League Championship Series at Globe Life Field on October 14, 2020 in Arlington, Texas. He's starting from scratch. Puoi modificare le tue preferenze in qualsiasi momento in Le tue impostazioni per la privacy. Derek Dietrich 2b @Dodgers #Win https://t.co/ijYB99RO8i, California love @coreyseager_5 @Cody_Bellinger @ClaytonKersh22 @Awood45 @redturn2 https://t.co/MZu6ydgz9Q, Hey @Awood45, you're an All-Star! Also, it's motivation to find little ways to get better. Per consentire a Verizon Media e ai suoi partner di trattare i tuoi dati, seleziona 'Accetto' oppure seleziona 'Gestisci impostazioni' per ulteriori informazioni e per gestire le tue preferenze in merito, tra cui negare ai partner di Verizon Media l'autorizzazione a trattare i tuoi dati personali per i loro legittimi interessi. All rights reserved. The Dodgers exploded for all the runs in Game 3 of the NLCS, a series that over the next few days will be a scramble to see who pitches how many innings, and when. 4 Koufax 1965-5, Our experts pick the best players of the 2010s, "Woooooooo Imma All Star"....Congrats to @Awood45 who is arguably the best pitcher in baseball!!! We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines and FAQs. Minter, RH Darren O’Day, LH Will Smith, RH Josh Tomlin, RH Jacob Webb, RH Bryse Wilson, RH Kyle Wright, RH Huascar Ynoa. This website is not intended for users located within the European Economic Area. AP RADIO . We talked about this a few days ago, but he's staying ready, and he's going to play. Of course, José Peraza is not in this lineup, but we've talked about it, Kyle (Farmer ) and José and Josh (Van Meter), it's really important to get all of them in the lineup. All rights reserved. Watch The Huddle at 3pm ET presented by Yahoo Sports, Wall Street Quietly Predicts Massive Market Event. ADVERTISEMENT. How many pitches does Alex Wood generally throw? Six weeks takes Wood to late June. ANALYSIS Subscribe now to instantly reveal our take on this news. A look at pitcher usage for the Dodgers heading into Game 5 of the NLCS, needed to win 3 games in 3 days to advance to the World Series. "It's been, with this group, mostly," Bell said. Wood gave up three runs on five hits and struck out a pair over two innings in a no-decision versus the Rockies on Friday. Please also read our Privacy Notice and Terms of Use, which became effective December 20, 2019.