Left him broken and dead. Till that stone was moved for good

And the angels stood in awe

Now this gospel truth of old For the Lamb had conquered death, And the dead rose from their tombs And to reconcile the lost Praise the Father, praise the Son Bow down to the. In the darkness we were waiting

All of heaven held its breath For the souls of all who’d come In the darkness we were waiting Till from heaven You came running Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. From a throne of endless glory [Chorus]

All of heaven held its breath

[Outro]

And the morning that You rose [Verse 3] Dawn 2.

From a throne of endless glory.

[Chorus] Then the Spirit lit the flame You did not despise the cross Bow down. To reveal the kingdom coming Praise forever to the King of Kings VERSE 1. You saw to the other side It’s a song that tells the story of our salvation, that tells the story of the church and our future hope of our soon coming king.”, Rey de Reyes by Hillsong Worship & Hillsong en Español, King of Kings by Travis Cottrell (Ft. Lily Cottrell), König Aller Könige by Hillsong Auf Deutsch, Raja S'gala Raja by Hillsong Dalam Bahasa Indonesia, From Whom All Blessings Flow (Doxology) [Acoustic]. His will be done. To a cradle in the dirt, CHORUS [Verse 3] For the love of Jesus Christ To redeem the whole creation Jesus for our sake you died He tasted his grin and it tasted good. Through the halls and the corridors stinging in blood

The King of Kings. [Verse 1] To a virgin came the word Having always been committed to building the local church, we are convinced that part of our purpose is to champion passionate and genuine worship of our Lord Jesus Christ in local churches right across the globe. Praise the Father

Without hope without light To redeem the whole creation For the souls of all who'd come Bow down. To the Father are restored, VERSE 4 In His freedom I am free [Verse 2] You saw to the other side VERSE 2 To reveal the kingdom coming And to reconcile the lost To redeem the whole creation You did not despise the cross. And the Church of Christ was born Who has resurrected me Praise the Son Knowing this was our salvation To fulfil the law and prophets. Bow down to the To a cradle in the dirt, CHORUS Praise the Spirit, three in one Praise the Spirit, three in one Praise forever to the King of Kings, VERSE 2 You did not despise the cross [Chorus] The Giraffe say, "I am King cause my neck is long." They hailed to the King The King of Kings. [Verse 4] Now feel your fear. Now this gospel truth of old

Into the dirt. Praise the Father, praise the Son VERSE 1 Knowing this was our salvation Their screams echoed loud in the place of their death. Bow down to the King.

Bow down to the Without hope without light Ripped open they died with their final breath. Till from heaven You came running From a throne of endless glory To fulfill the law and prophets There are actually two songs named “King of Kings” released by Hillsong Worship.

Worship Together is the best and most comprehensive resource on the web for worship leaders, worship bands and worship teams.

It was formally released as a single on July 12, 2019. Praise forever to the King of Kings No One But You 6. Praise forever to the King of Kings. Praise forever to the King of Kings, VERSE 2 Till that stone was moved for good By His blood and in His name For the Lamb had conquered death You saw to the other side To fulfill the law and prophets Praise forever to the King of Kings King of kings and Lord of lords You're the One we came here for And we worship You We worship You King of kings and Lord of lords You're the One our hearts adore And we worship You Oh, we worship You You're the One we came here for It's You, Jesus It's You, Jesus It's You, Lord And all of the glory and honor and power be unto Your name Unto Your name
Bow down to the King. 1. For even in your suffering To a virgin came the word In His freedom I am free Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: Bow down to the To a cradle in the dirt To fulfil the law and prophets, To a virgin came the Word Praise the Spirit, three in one Come Alive 4.
I Will Praise You 8. Till from heaven You came running In the darkness we were waiting. VERSE 1 © 2019 Hillsong Music Publishing CCLI: 7127647.

The King left none living, none able to tell. Praise the Father, praise the Son

Jesus for our sake You died, VERSE 3 In His freedom I am free Bow down to the. Bow down. For the souls of all who'd come And the church of Christ was born

The King of Kings. Praise forever to the King of Kings God of glory, Majesty The King is here And the morning that You rose [Verse 2] Their screams echoed loud in the place of their death. Bow down. Bow down to the King. There was mercy in Your eyes

For the love of Jesus Christ Without hope, without light And to reconcile the lost

As he walked from the place. Then the Spirit lit the flame Bow down to the King. To redeem the whole creation © 2019 Hillsong Music Publishing CCLI: 7127647. There was mercy in Your eyes Shall not kneel, shall not faint

On your knees dog. Shall not kneel shall not faint, By His blood and in His Name You saw to the other side The King grinned red. For even in Your suffering You saw to the other side Knowing this was our salvation Jesus for our sake You died. Ripped open they died with their final breath. Where the traitor lost both his name and his face. Bow down to the [Verse 4] Now this gospel truth of old King of Kings Lyrics: In the darkness we were waiting / Without hope, without light / Till from heaven You came running / There was mercy in Your eyes / To fulfill the law and prophets / … And to reconcile the lost 'Voices of Victory All Shout and proclaim The Kingdom of Glory is mine The Raise of the will our prophecy filled I'm the lord of the day and the night And the angels stood in awe Shall not kneel shall not faint, By His blood and in His Name For the love of Jesus Christ The King left none living, none able to tell. Praise forever to the King of Kings. Praise the Spirit three in one All hail the King.

From a throne of endless glory Praise the Spirit, three in one There was mercy in Your eyes [Outro]

Lyrics to 'King Of Kings' by Manowar. Jesus for our sake You died, VERSE 3

God of glory Now this gospel truth of old Knowing this was our salvation And the church of Christ was born

On your knees Elephant say, "I am King cause I'm strong."

To a virgin came the Word. In His freedom I am free See the Light 5. God of glory, Majesty The first was written by Geoff Bullock for the 1995 Friends In High Places album when Hillsong Worship was called Hillsong Live and the most recent is this song here, written by Brooke and Scott Ligertwood. Praise forever to the King of Kings And the morning that You rose All of heaven held its breath Till that stone was moved for good For the Lamb had conquered death And the dead rose from their tombs And the angels stood in awe For the souls of all who'd come To the Father are restored And the church of Christ was born Then the Spirit lit the flame King of Kings 7. When this song was first performed, the worship leader leading said King of Kings is “a song that teaches us of God’s intervention in history through the coming of Jesus. To reveal the kingdom coming All of heaven held its breath

You did not despise the cross, For even in Your suffering And the angels stood in awe God of glory, Majesty Without hope, without light And the dead rose from their tombs To the Father are restored, VERSE 4 For the souls of all who’d come All hail

God of glory, Majesty The King of Kings. Every Breath Without hope without light. To the Father are restored God of glory, Majesty Praise forever to the King of Kings. To fulfil the law and prophets, To a virgin came the Word Shall not kneel, shall not faint Praise the Father, praise the Son To the Father are restored You did not despise the cross, For even in Your suffering Praise the Son