The gang tries to find Spencer friends his own age.

Awesome.

Hey. Bathroom Guy Marcus Ashley. 10 Online

Use the HTML below. I need pic. No, I paid forty bucks to rent this dress, and I don't have to return it 'til tomorrow.

Chili fries?

We saw that, uh, you're sitting with no friends.

Ha, ya missed me! Spencer's not looking too happy.

Dresses are really comfortable. Yeah, because I thought my nachos were gonna come out at the same time... You can't change your mind! But come on that's what makes it special. He also made his mark on the show by singing the theme song, "Leave It All to Me," with Cosgrove. You remember Baggles.

S6, E 10: Yeah... That's how ya wear a towel.

But first. You making fun of me? They realize the only people that are going to Spencer's birthday is them and try to think of other people to join. Thank you. Stars Yahya Abdul-Mateen II and Eddie Redmayne share their 5 reasons not to miss The Trial of the Chicago 7 on Netflix.

Harvey Braxton Beckham. Seriously, if you guys enjoy live theater.

What ya guys need? Edit. How 'bout... "Smelvin"? Look out mon! Oh God, those look good.

Shut up!

Mmmmm, I dunno.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Comedy , Drama , Family ,.

Sure, it's up there to the right.

Any you guys play Zombie Death Squad?

No!

You guys... Are so mean... And boring! You know you would. So wake up the members of my nation. Carly! I think I'm gonna sneeze.
Tell us. That guy who just went in that stall, perfect grownup friend for Spencer.

[ Screaming ] No! It's iCarly!

Was I making fun of him?

Doesn't look too stupid. We're not doing anything. So Spencer has no grownup friends? Woo! Okay. Just a second!

Spencer's Book Club. Anyway, we're not really going bowling. Gibby Enrique Almeida. From the internet!

Jerry Trainor Spencer .

I think you were. Oh to the kay!

When I got it out in the sun, I guess the heat just... That's pretty embarrassing.

Alone. I don't have to get Jennifer's approval for... You love Cilantro, man!

Gibby dresses in a wedding dress and marries. Cosgrove's School of Rock co-star played Spencer's rival in World of Warlords, Nick's version of World of Warcraft. I love you, iCarly! Carly, Sam, and Freddie had some famous friends, For seven seasons Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, and Nathan Kress made you laugh (and occasionally tear up) as Carly, Sam, and Freddie on Nickelodeon's iCarly. Edit. A cool friend for Spencer.

A cool, fun dude who could hang out with you whenever. It's iCarly! Uh... Me... You... Freddie... Gibby... And? Carly and Freddie type up a list of people to invite to Spencer's birthday.

Me lasa!

And Gibby, being the Gibby that he is... Said, "uh, yeah, sure, whatever."

"iFind Spencer Friends" and every episode up to, According to Father Steinberg Gibby's middle name is, During Gibby and Baggles' wedding Baggles squirts yogurt twice on the floor but when they show the floor it is completely clean. The La La Land star — then a blonde! Oh, sorry.

Look, we just want our food.

Return to iFind Spencer Friends.

Sam! Uh... Hey? Watch iCarly: Season 5 iFind Spencer Friends on DIRECTV. Ah, you said to come up with names. Flerbert and Smelvin. Ah. Keep talking.

Season 5, Episode 10 iFind Spencer Friends First Aired: October 20, 2012 Carly and her pals want Spencer to make some new friends who are the same age as … Baggles is a recurring character on iCarly, played by a large sack of yogurt. No! They eventually find some decent prospects but will friendship bloom? I called the guys, they're gonna lemme keep it one more day. Hi! Ok well, what are you... Don't go into the... Who are you? I met Gibby! Okay. So Gibby helps him out, and unexpectedly gets paid.

So Carly could video-chat with her father, Colonel Steven Shay, on his birthday. No, Socko's on safari in Africa with his cousin, uh... Hunter. Enjoy your chili fries. Yeah.

I write poetry.

Transcripts Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community.

Oh my God! I love you.

You got a watch.

Old man belly button.

Because of the promo, many fans believed Emma Stone's character would be Spencer's new friend because she acted childlike, just like him.
How come? ), https://transcripts.fandom.com/wiki/IFind_Spencer_Friends?oldid=98557. So... How was your food? Sometimes, his socks... Light up. Hey. Carly: Perfect age... Oh love... Gibbeh... For he's a jolly good Spencer.

Oh my God!

Loves it... Hey hey... What? No! Real people! Why?