Subscribe to our daily newsletter to get more of it. I remember when she was in the crib, when she was a baby, she used to be humming, like, really humming to herself. There's heartfelt moments. (Pictured) Lopez with the cast of the series on April 22, 2013. Pitbull, "I'm Into You" feat. She has successfully generated billions in revenue with her fragrance empire. Her other release in 2004, "Shall We Dance" opposite Richard Gere, did well at the box office. The music video for the lead single, “Jenny from the Block,” featured actor Ben Affleck (pictured) with whom she was engaged at the time. There was scene in the film that showed the church wedding between Lopez and Affleck’s characters, but it was cut after their breakup in real life. And Marc would say, 'She's singing, it feels good to her, it feels good to her soul and to her body,' because he was like that. (Pictured) With Kathy Calvin, President and CEO of the UN Foundation, at the foundation's Gender Equality Discussion in New York City on Sept. 25, 2015. Shop now, © Mark Fellman/Zoetrope/New Line/Kobal/Shutterstock, © Rico Torres/Esparza/Katz Prod/Kobal/Shutterstock, © Zade Rosenthal/Columbia/Tristar/Kobal/Shutterstock, © Ron Batzdorff/Columbia/Intermedia/Pacifica/Kobal/Shutterstock, © Bob D'Amico/ABC Family via Getty Images, © Dennis Grombkowski - FIFA/FIFA via Getty Images, © Suzanne Hanover/Smart/Blumhouse Prods/Nuyorican Prods/Universal/Kobal/Shutterstock, © Alessio Botticelli/GC Images/Getty Images, © Trae Patton/NBCU Photo Bank/NBCUniversal via Getty Images, © Ethan Miller/Getty Images for Caesars Entertainment, © Amy Sussman/SHJ2019/WireImage/Getty Images, © BarbaraNitke/Annapurna/STX/Kobal/Shutterstock, © Rich Graessle/PPI/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images. Jennifer Lynn Lopez was born to Guadalupe Rodriguez and David Lopez in New York City, New York, U.S., on July 24, 1969. In 2020, Lopez will be seen in the romantic comedy "Marry Me," opposite Owen Wilson. NFL In the video, we get a rare glimpse at her daughter, Emme Maribel Muñiz who gorgeously sings a song by Alicia Keys. Lopez gushed over her daughter's incredible voice during an interview with ET in May 2019. The two again featured in a flop film "Jersey Girl" (2004). In 2019, she has launched her 25th perfume Promise. (Pictured) Damon Wayans and David Alan Grier in a still from the show. Although Lopez started off her career as a dancer in stage musicals, she ended up bagging a small role at the age of 16 in the film “My Little Girl” (1986), which also starred James Earl Jones, Geraldine Page and Mary Stuart Masterson. Muniz appeared in a illuminated sphere, holding a golden microphone as she led a children’s choir in a rousing cover of 'Let’s Get Loud.'. In 2010, Lopez replaced Ellen DeGeneres as the new female judge on the tenth season of “American Idol.”. In 2007, she released her first Spanish album, “Como Ama una Mujer,” which performed well on Latin and pop charts. It was a remake of a 1996 Japanese film of the same name. She introduced a sweet rendition of her mom's song "Let's Get Loud" with a choir of children surrounding her. You are my ❤ and I am forever yours.”. From Shakira becoming a meme to Lopez putting her Hustlers pole dancing lessons to use, the show also marked a very special stage debut for J.Lo’s daughter: Emme Maribel Muniz. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories, Jennifer Lopez wore a reversible cape that looked like the American and Puerto Rican flags during her Super Bowl performance. look at this little star #jlopic.twitter.com/UKw9Dbu3yc, JLO’s daughter Emme has a gorgeous voice. She is the middle of the three sisters. The performers gave Emme the floor while Shakira looked on in the background, smiling and playing the drums. Elsa/Getty Images In November 2002, Lopez released her third studio album “This Is Me... Then.” Featuring singles such as "Jenny from the Block" and "All I Have," it had a slow start but managed to reach at number two on the Billboard 200. https://t.co/VX9DBSsapl, Sing Emme! Her next project was “Shades of Blue" (2016-18), for which she was also executive producer. In 2018, she was named the sixth highest-paid women in music by Forbes, with earnings of $47 million. The star served as executive producer for 94 episodes of the hit ABC series, “The Fosters" (2013-18). It received multiple Razzie Awards, including Worst Picture, Worst Actor, Worst Actress, Worst Director, and Worst Screenplay. She also appeared in "An Unfinished Life" that year, featuring Robert Redford and Morgan Freeman. (Pictured) Wilson and Lopez film a scene in New York City on Nov. 15, 2019. Her other 1997 releases includes the crime drama "Blood and Wine," alongside Jack Nicholson and Michael Caine, and the box-office hit “Anaconda,” starring Ice Cube and Jon Voight, and “U Turn” (pictured) featuring Sean Penn. It featured hit singles such as "On the Floor" feat. 1 at the box office. It featured singles such as "I Luh Ya Papi," "First Love" and "Booty.". The album also featured the single "No Me Ames," which she recorded with Marc Anthony, her second husband whom she was married from 2004 to 2014. Microsoft may earn an Affiliate Commission if you purchase something through recommended links in this article, Unlimited access to 5,000+ magazines and newspapers; flat 50% off, Up to 70% off on apparel, and 15% more on your first order! It entered the Billboard album charts at number 20. Account active Check out some highlights and key moments from the career of the award-winning actress and singer. Her mother later joined her, dramatically revealing a feathered outfit inspired by the Puerto Rican flag. During the early 1990s, she appeared in a number of small roles on TV. On Feb. 2, 2020, Lopez and Shakira will perform together at the Super Bowl halftime show at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, Florida, U.S. ', Muniz’s father, Marc Anthony, also took to Instagram to celebrate his daughter’s stage debut. Jennifer Lopez/YouTube. And he was right, and she's always, since she was little, she could always sing.". Lopez's daughter with Marc Anthony joined Shakira and Lopez toward the end of the 14-minute show to sing a short medley of songs. In 1999, Lopez released her debut studio album titled “On the 6.” The songs “If You Had My Love” and “Waiting for Tonight” became two of her biggest hits. Lopez performed with Pitbull (C) and Cláudia Leitte (R) on the official song – "We Are One" – at the 2014 FIFA World Cup. Her first major big-screen appearance was marked by Gregory Nava's drama “My Family” (pictured, 1995), in which she played the role of Maria. Jennifer Lopez and Shakira lit up the Super Bowl stadium with the best halftime show the world has seen since Beyonce shut it down in 2013. In a 2015 essay, Schmidt recalled it as “the most popular search query we had ever seen.”. "The truth is, I think when we finished the first run-through, Shakira looked at me. The superstar's 11-year-old daughter, Emme, proved she's on her way to her own Super Bowl halftime show when she took the stage during her mom's set at the big game on Sunday. Her dad is Marc Anthony, her mom is Jennifer Lopez — she was destined to be talented!!! Dressed in a Versace-logo print hoodie, white pleated skirt and gold chain belt, she and the choir behind her were dressed in all-white outfits. ", "I don't want to give away too many [secrets] of what we're going to do in the performance," Lopez said. She was like, 'It's different what we do. In 2019, Lopez was seen in the crime-comedy film "Hustlers," directed by Lorene Scafaria. in 2011. Emme could always sing. ", Like us on Facebook to see similar stories, Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik love being parents, Bollywood's biggest box office test as cinemas open, Rhonda Fleming, film star of ‘40s and ‘50s, dies at 97, Artist hikes length of Vermont, painting along the way, Cardi B upset with critics unhappy about Offset reconciliation, Hong Kong activist 'Grandma Wong' says held 14 months in mainland China, India's coronavirus infections rise to 7.43 million, Thai protesters vow to return to streets after Friday clashes, US hoping for two Covid-19 vaccines by end of November, Elon Musk 'guesses' SpaceX could send a ship to Mars as soon as 2024, Remdesivir 'has little effect' on Covid survival, Cardi B back with husband Offset a month after filing for divorce, Twitter CEO says blocking Post story was 'wrong', UK says Instagram to crack down on hidden influencer ads, Endangered 21-year-old lemur snatched from San Francisco Zoo, Mud-brick palace is Yemen's latest heritage site facing disaster, Twitter down for many users due to change in internal systems, Melting Alpine glaciers yield archaeologic troves, but clock ticking, Incredible details of 10,000-year-old trek revealed, Justin Bieber recalls 'tough' life chapters as he drops new song Lonely, Jewish family's painting looted by Nazis in 1933 is returned, Siberian scientists breeding foxes for pets eye human link, Britain records 16,171 new coronavirus cases in 24 hours, Top tips for returning to exercise after a long break, Napoli bounce back from Juve no-show to crush Atalanta, Celebrity star Betelgeuse is smaller and closer to us than we knew, Nigeria police set to dismiss 37 ex-SARS officers, Former Swiss diplomat praises Sri Lanka’s quarantine process, With iffy wifi, Venezuelan schoolkids struggle to join classes, Pakistan PM stays defiant, says no NRO for opposition, Jennifer Lopez's washboard abs are unbelievable in new photo, News updates from Hindustan Times: Gyms in Maharashtra will reopen after Dusshera but conditions apply and all the latest news, Princess Eugenie given special new role close to her heart, Ancelotti unconcerned by Pickford's Merseyside derby display, 'Spider's web' traps six galaxies around supermassive black hole, Buhari, others mourn as Awolowo’s daughter dies at 79, After Lebanese revolt's fury, waning protests face long road, US & Italy – current & past virus epicenters – worlds apart in approach, Arrest of former defense secretary rattles US-Mexico security ties, Buzdar inaugurates five initiatives to provide quality food to citizens, NFL Football - Super Bowl LIV Halftime Show - Kansas City Chiefs v San Francisco 49ers - Hard Rock Stadium, Miami, Florida, U.S. - February 2, 2020.