Don't give her that forever and ever foreplay, That disco sadistic, Gotta be, gotta be freak of the week Yeah The band was added in 1964, primarily for tours, and consisted of Frankie Boyce, Richard Boyce and Langston Booth. Don't give her that forever and ever foreplay, Gotta be, she got to be freak of the week, yeah That disco sadistic, Listen to Freak Of The Week - Original by Funkadelic - The Very Best Of Funkadelic 1976 - 1981 CD2. She's a disco lovin' mama, at the disco's where you'll find her She's a dancing interpretation of the meaning of syncopation Gotta be, gotta be freak of the week, yeah Supergroovalisticprosifunkstication (The Bumps Bump), Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. They enlisted in the army in 1966, and Geo… read more. Add lyrics on Musixmatch. Leave feedback. Gotta be, gotta be freak of the week, Ooh Funkadelic was originally the backing band for the doo wop group. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Gotta be, she got to be freak of the week She's a big freak, (great big freak) going to be freak of the week She's a disco lovin' mama, at the disco's where you'll find her She's a big freak, going to be freak of the week She's a big freak, going to be freak of the week Yeah Start the wiki, Do you know the lyrics for this track? I'm a disco lovin' mama, at the disco's where you'll find me Got to be a freak (x10) The Very Best Of Funkadelic 1976 - 1981 CD2. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Great big freak, she got to be freak of the week Gotta be freak of the week Great big freak, got to be freak of the week Don't give her that one move groovalistic, She's not looking for the short way, Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. Yeah, gotta be gotta be freak of the week Ooh, gotta be gotta be freak of the week Go directly to shout page. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. View full artist profile. Gotta be, she got to be freak of the week, yeah She's a big freak, going to be freak of the week Deezer: free music streaming. That one beat up and down it just won't do. She's a disco lovin' mama, at the disco's where you'll find her Gotta be, got to be freak of the week, ooh (x4) Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC, Universal Music Publishing Group, BMG Rights Management, Kobalt Music Publishing Ltd. She's got to reach a point where she gets off. She's a big freak, tell by the company she keeps She's not looking for the short way, She's a big freak She's a big freak, (great big freak) going to be freak of the week She's a disco lovin' mama, at the disco's where you'll find her Gotta be, got to be freak of the week, yeah Gotta be, gotta be freak of the week, Ooh Gotta be freak of the week, JIMMY GRAY, AHMIR THOMPSON, KENYATTA V. WILLIAMS, TARIK L. COLLINS, JEREMY ALEXANDER HARDING, MALIK SMART, MOSES DAVIS, JEREMIH FELTON, DIJON MCFARLANE, KARL WILSON, CASYO VALENTINE JOHNSON, AMISH DILIPKUMAR PATEL. Funkadelic was originally the backing band for the doo wop group, Parliament. She's got to reach a point where she gets off. She's a big freak, going to be freak of the week She's a big freak, going to be freak of the week Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. She's a big freak, going to be freak of the week Gotta be, got to be freak of the week, ooh She's a dancing interpretation of the meaning of syncopation Don't give her that one move groovalistic, A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Discover more than 56 million tracks, create your own playlists, and share your favourite tracks with your friends. Gotta be, she got to be freak of the week, yeah I'm a dancing interpretation of the meaning of syncopation Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Yeah, gotta be gotta be freak of the week I'm a big freak, I'm going to be freak of the week I'm a big freak, going to be freak of the week Do you know any background info about this track? That one beat up and down it just won't do.