Afshan This collection includes Tamil baby namess as well as Sanskrit baby names with meanings. Lucky Stones: Topaz. You Are Strong By Muscles And Intentions, You Are Willing To Survive Against Many Oppositions. This name meaning has been searched 5765 five thousand seven hundred and sixty-five times till 17 July, 2020. Afshan Name Meaning:To Sprinkle . name meaning in Spanish is Noor afshan is a Muslim Girl name and it is an Urdu originated name with multiple meanings. topaz is the lucky stone while alternative favorable stones are Afshan lucky stones are topaz while alternative favorable stones are Apache Tear, Aquamarine, Coral, Obsidian. red, rust, light green is the lucky colours for this name. red, rust, light green is the lucky colours for this name. The ruling hours for Afshan are 9pm To 11pm while lucky days have been sunday, tuesday. The ruling hours for Dur Afshan are 9pm To 11pm while lucky days have been sunday, tuesday. Google's free service instantly translates words, phrases, and web pages between English and over 100 other languages. Afshan 10 is the lucky number for Dur Afshan and favorable numbers are 9, 5. 4 is the lucky number for Afshan and favorable numbers are 9, 5. Narmatha meaning - Astrology for Baby Name Narmatha with meaning Awesome Queen that Rules All Lands. red, rust, light green is the lucky colours for this name. 1. Narmatha is a girl name with meaning Awesome Queen that Rules All … The ruling hours for Afshan are 9pm To 11pm while lucky days have been sunday, tuesday. Noor afshan name meaning is the light scatter and the lucky number associated with is 8. Hamariweb.com un mejor sitio para encontrar el significado de los nombres exactos. is a Muslim Girl name and it is an Punjabi originated name with multiple meanings. copper is the lucky metal for Dur Afshan. Disperser, Distributor, Spreader, To Sprinkle. Tamil to English translation dictionary. Copyright © 2020 Darsaal All Rights Reserved. According to numerology, pluto is the ruling planet for Dur Afshan. Afshan is an Muslim girl name, meaning to sprinkle. 4 is the lucky number for Afshan and favorable numbers are 9, 5. hahaa hal hy kui ap logo k mera naam b afshan hai lekin mujy zyada acha nhi lgta, Me wife name is afshan and i love har so much, I love this name afshan is very nice name I m boy 6395234071, Itz rare nd unique name ...Alhamdulillah i like it ...even am afshan. The ruling hours for Dur Afshan are 9pm To 11pm while lucky days have been sunday, tuesday. Disperser, Distributor, Spreader, To Sprinkle, , Tamil baby names in Tamil, with meanings in Tamil and English - தமிழ்ப் பெயர்கள் Welcome to TamilCube's collection of modern and unique Indian Tamil baby names for boys and girls. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. ...being urself wiz unique identity z better than being common....rare .unique nd nice ..name ...i love my name. Dur Afshan is an Muslim girl name, meaning scattered pearls. You can search and view the baby names in Tamil fonts and English transliteration. According to numerology, pluto is the ruling planet for Afshan. Dur Afshan is an Muslim girl name, meaning scattered pearls. 10 is the lucky number for Dur Afshan and favorable numbers are 9, 5. This name is from the Indian;Bengali;Gujarati;Hindi;Hindu;Kannada;Malayalam;Marathi;Oriya;Tamil;Telugu origin. Name Detail Of Arun With Meaning , Origin and Numorology . Copyright © 2020 Darsaal All Rights Reserved. Para espolvorear. For English to Tamil translation, enter the English word you want to translate to Tamil meaning in the search box above and click 'SEARCH'. red, rust, light green is the lucky colours for this name. Afshan Name Meaning in Spanish, Afshan Significados conocidos en español - Encuentra chicos origen y nombres de las muchachas con significados en español, Afshan significado y definición con suerte Número de Fauzia. Variations of this names are no variations. Lucky No: 4, Gender : Girl , Lucky Days: Sunday, Tuesday. Afshan is an Muslim girl name, meaning to sprinkle. copper is the lucky metal for Afshan. Angelsname - World's Largest Baby Collection . According to numerology, pluto is the ruling planet for Dur Afshan. According to numerology, pluto is the ruling planet for Afshan. For Tamil to English translation, you have several options to enter Tamil words in the search box above. You Want To Let People Know About Your Success Because You Feel Proud Of Your Success. Lucky Colors: Red, Rust, Light Green. You Are Strong By Muscles And Intentions, You Are Willing To Survive Against Many Oppositions. copper is the lucky metal for Afshan. View Complete Detail Of name Arun , Tamil Baby Names Arun . topaz is the lucky stone while alternative favorable stones are Dur Afshan lucky stones are topaz while alternative favorable stones are Apache Tear, Aquamarine, Coral, Obsidian. You Want To Let People Know About Your Success Because You Feel Proud Of Your Success.