Samantha Grossman of Time called the song "sultry" and dubbed it a "solid addition to the Fifty Shades soundtrack. So they let me do that. Des Lied is voll cool ich hab des als Klingelton. Semana del 11 al 17 de Mayo, 2015", Norwegiancharts.com – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Portugal Digital Song Sales)", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", EMA Top 10 Airplay: Week Ending 2015-03-10", Spanishcharts.com – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", Swedishcharts.com – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", Swisscharts.com – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Adult Contemporary)", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Dance Club Songs)", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Dance Mix/Show Airplay)", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Pop Songs)", "Ellie Goulding Chart History (Rhythmic)", "ARIA Charts – End Of Year Charts – Top 100 Singles 2015", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Rádiós Top 100 - hallgatottsági adatok alapján - 2015", "Single Top 100 – eladási darabszám alapján – 2015", "Yearly Charts – 2015: Top Tracks International", "Classifiche "Top of the Music" 2015 FIMI-GfK: La musica italiana in vetta negli album e nei singoli digitali", Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry, "City & Country Radio (Russia) – Top Year-End Hits – 2015", "City & Country Radio (Ukraine) – Top Year-End Hits – 2015", "The Official Top 40 Biggest Songs of 2015 revealed", "Adult Contemporary Songs – Year-End 2015", "SloTop50: Slovenian official year end singles chart", "Top AFP - Audiogest - Top 3000 Singles + EPs Digitais", International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, "The UK's Official Top 100 biggest songs of the decade", "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2015 Singles", "Austrian single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Ultratop − Goud en Platina – singles 2015", "Canadian single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "French single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Ellie Goulding; 'Love Me Like You Do')", "Italian single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "New Zealand single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Norwegian single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Polish single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "Top 100 Songs: 14 Aug 2015 – 20 Aug 2015", "Veckolista Singlar, vecka 48, 2015 | Sverigetopplistan", "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Ellie Goulding; 'Love Me Like You Do')", "British single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", "YTD Marketshare at the Seven-Month Mark", "American single certifications – Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do", Recording Industry Association of America, "Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shades Of Grey") | Ellie Goulding", "Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shades Of Grey"): Ellie Goulding: Téléchargements MP3", "Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shades of Grey") – Single by Ellie Goulding", "Love Me Like You Do (From "Fifty Shades Of Grey"): Ellie Goulding: MP3-Downloads", Grey: Fifty Shades of Grey as Told by Christian, Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Love_Me_like_You_Do&oldid=982792682, Billboard Adult Top 40 number-one singles, Billboard Dance/Mix Show Airplay number-one singles, Billboard Mainstream Top 40 (Pop Songs) number-one singles, South African Airplay Chart number-one singles, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadianhot100, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadachrtop40, Singlechart usages for Billboardcanadahotac, Singlechart usages for Billboardeurodigital, Singlechart usages for Billboardjapanhot100, Singlechart usages for Luxembourgdigitalsongs, Singlechart usages for Portugaldigitalsongs, Singlechart usages for Romaniaradioairplay, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultcontemporary, Singlechart usages for Billboardadultpopsongs, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceclubplay, Singlechart usages for Billboarddanceairplay, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Certification Table Entry usages for Belgium, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Certification Table Entry usages for Denmark, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for Italy, Certification Table Entry usages for New Zealand, Certification Table Entry usages for Norway, Certification Table Entry usages for Poland, Certification Table Entry usages for Spain, Certification Table Entry usages for Sweden, Certification Table Entry usages for Switzerland, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Strings recorded at The RedRoom (Gothenburg, Sweden), Mattias Bylund – strings, string arrangement, string recording, string editing, This page was last edited on 10 October 2020, at 11:15. Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do (Gazzo Remix) - YouTube

Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Love Me Like You Do, Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe deutsche Übersetzung. [10] Its instrumentation consists of massive synthesisers and crushing drums,[8] while Goulding delivers a "soft, understated vocals". In the United States, it peaked at number three on the US Billboard Hot 100 and was her first number-one on the Adult Top 40 and second on the Mainstream Top 40. The song earned Goulding her first Grammy Award nomination for Best Pop Solo Performance, while the songwriters were nominated for the Grammy Award for Best Song Written for Visual Media, the Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song, and the Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Song.

Love Me Like You Do Songtext von Ellie Goulding mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com

So we should probably just chill and write that third album, which is what I should be focusing on.

The first single released from the album was "Under the Sheets", which Goulding wrote in … "Love Me like You Do" is a mid-tempo electropop power ballad, with instrumentation consisting of massive synths and crushing drums.

English singer and songwriter Ellie Goulding has recorded songs for three studio albums and guest features. [1] Ilya started writing the chorus, while Ali Payami and Martin came next, with Martin "tweaking" the song and Savan Kotecha and Tove Lo also contributing with lyrics. "[18] Mikael Wood, writing for Los Angeles Times, said that Goulding "put across a tender sensuality [...] even as super-producer Max Martin jacks the stadium-rave beat. [2] After that, the film director Sam Taylor-Johnson asked Ellie Goulding to sing the song.

Many wishes from Hamburg Your Great Fan bu.runge@yahoo,de, Mit diesem Lied fängt mein Tag an und Endet auch damit ich liebe es genau so sehr wie ich die Bücher und den Film dazu liebe, Aww der Text ist schön und einfach zugleich.

After signing a contract with record label Polydor Records in July 2009, Goulding began to work on her debut studio album, Lights, which was ultimately released in February 2010.

"[10], "Love Me like You Do" was acclaimed by music critics. It really works! Das ist ein Song, der absolut zu ihr passt. Goulding's vocal range spans from the low note of Ab3 to the high note of Eb5. [58] It stars Goulding and her on-screen partner ballroom dancing in a mansion, as well as scenes from Fifty Shades of Grey.

[32] At the same time, the song was streamed almost 15.5 million times globally.

[54][55] In France, the song was not only her highest-charting single, reaching number five, but also her second top-10 single.

Then I heard the song and I was like, 'Woah, this is a pretty awesome song.'

Goulding was selected to provide vocals to the track. [47] In its seventh week, the song peaked at number three on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming her highest charting-single since "Lights" (2011). [46] "Love Me like You Do" reached number nine the following week, becoming Goulding's second top-10 hit on the chart. [73], Credits adapted from the liner notes of Fifty Shades of Grey: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack.
And then I met the director [Sam Taylor-Johnson] and everyone involved and I was like, 'This is a pretty cool thing to be involved in.' [22] It was also nominated for a 2015 MTV Europe Music Award for "Best Song", but lost to Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood".

"[13] Ryan Reed of Rolling Stone opined that its "results are grandiose, considering the film's sensual subject matter.

There's a guy in it, Charlie, and there's some really sensual moments in it, and it's in a really beautiful house. "Love Me Like You Do" is a song recorded by English singer Ellie Goulding for the soundtrack to the film Fifty Shades of Grey (2015).