Your email address will not be published. New Starbabies born in May: A Future, a Mercy, and two Rivers. 100 Top Word Names of 2012: Hunter, Hope--and Henry. A number of Arabic names can be rendered into English as Amir. Here is the list of first names which are an anagram of Daniel Amir : Adrian Emil, Almeirinda, Amiel Andri, Amir Daniel, Andrei Liam, Liam Adrien, Liam Andrei, Linda Marie, Lindamarie, Linda-Marie, Marianilde, Marie Linda, Marielinda, Marie-Linda, Merilandia, Nilde , Maria, Nilde Maria, Rami Daniel, All information about the baby names on this website come from various official data and open data(more information about our sources)   -  0.23 sec. :p, I think you should keep the spelling Amir, it's pretty straightfoward and handsome. Keep Calm And Let AMIR Handle It.Hot Tshirt! It is great sounding " a-meer." I love my Amir to the moon and back T shirt, AMIR Blood Runs Through My Veins (Dragon) - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, It's A Amir Thing You Wouldn't Understand T-Shirt, AMIR AMIRYEAR AMIRBirthday AMIRHoodie AMIRName. This is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word, the language. Amir is a Hebrew and Arabic name meaning "treetop," and also a French diminutive meaning "little beloved." Term for a high-ranking and powerful official in … Between 1999 and 2018 there were 2 births of Daniel amir in the countries below, which represents an average of 0 birth of children bearing the first name Daniel amir per year on average throughout this period. Thank you for the suggestion! Amir name meaning is prince; treetop and the lucky number associated with is 5. You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Amir on Nameberry. All information about the first name Daniel Amir. Copyright © 2020 Meaning of Names Boy Girl. Best, it is familiar but not very common in the United States. We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Amir. The origin of the name Amir is Arabic. The meaning of the name Amir is Prince/Rich/Cultivated. Amir is a name that's been used primarily by parents who are considering baby names for boys. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account. Amir is a Boy name, meaning Prince in african origin. I've watched as Americans, particularly unfamiliar to a name, butcher it. The name Amira (African, Arabic, English, Hebrew, and Swahili) is the female equivalent of Amir. I also like Avi, Ari, and Sufyan... but Avi isn't Arabic. nn. (Female names I like plenty of). If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Amir, try our name generator. These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Amir. This is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word, the language. Its An AMIR thing, you wouldnt understand !! Last Name, Surname Tshirts - Team AMIR Lifetime Member Eagle, Great things com to AMIR Because I don't wait, AMIR The Legend Is Alive AMIR An Endless Legend v1.0, AMIR The Legend is Alive an Endless Legend, Its an AMIR Thing You Wouldnt Understand - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, Best AMIR SHIRT THING YOU WOULDNT UNDERSTANDFRONT Shirt, It is an AMIR Thing - AMIR Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, Its an AMIR Thing (Dragon) - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, A Day Without AMIR Probably Would not Kill Me But Why Risk It, AMIR .Its a AMIR Thing You Wouldnt Understand - T Shirt, Hoodie, Hoodies, Year,Name, Birthday, Best AMIR BLOOD RUNS THROUGH MY VEINSFRONT Shirt, AMIR Blood Runs Through My Veins (Dragon) - Last Name, Sub Name. Best AMIR FAMILY LIFETIME MEMBERFRONT Shirt, Amir Don't Believe In Luck, Only Believe In Hard Work, Best Kiss Me I'm A AMIR Legend-front shirt, Best AMIR NAME NEVER UNDERESTIMATE AMIRFRONT Shirt, AMIR An Endless Legend (Dragon) - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, Never Underestimate The Power of an AMIR - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, Best AMIR ORIGINAL IRISH LEGEND NAME FRONT Shirt, Its an AMIR Thing You Wouldnt Understand - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt (Eagle), Amir Its an Amir Thing You Wouldnt Understand T Shirt Hoodie Hoodies YearName Birthday, Team AMIR Lifetime Member - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, Its An AMIR Thing. Amir is a Muslim Boy name and it is an Arabic originated name with multiple meanings. How does one EVER choose a baby name?! Its A AMIR Thing.You Wouldns Understand.Hot T-shirt! A number of Arabic names can be rendered into English as Amir Variations include: Ahmir, Ameer, Aamir Its other meaning in Hebrew is "tall". The name Amir means Prince/Rich/Cultivated and is of Arabic origin. A common Middle Eastern name, the general title for an elevated official, it was chosen for his son by actor Omar Epps. A common Middle Eastern name, the general title for an elevated official, it was chosen for his son by actor Omar Epps. AMIR Blood - AMIR Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, AMIR The Myth, Legend - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt. You Wouldns Understand, Team AMIR Lifetime Member (Dragon) - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, Keep Calm and Let AMIR Handle It.New T-shirt, I Love Amir More Than Coffee But Please Don't Make Me Prove It. Amir ▲ as a boys' name is pronounced a-MEER. You can find Amir all over the world. It is derived literally from the word 'amir' meaning prince, ruler, emir, commander. The meaning of the name Amir is Prince/Rich/Cultivated. The name Amir is a boy's name of Arabic, Hebrew origin meaning "king, ruler; treetop". Famous real-life people named Amir Amir Khan, aka "King Khan", English boxer of Pakistani descent. Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community. Discover our cool and original products with a first name (or even your nickname! Miro, Mir, Amo. and i think its cool. Its A AMIR Thing.You Wouldns Understand.Awesome Tshirt ! Find the complete details of Amir name on BabyNamesCube, the most trusted source for baby name meaning, numerology, origins, … Popularity of the name Daniel Amir in 30 countries, origin and meaning of the name Daniel Amir © 2020 Nameberry.com. An anagram is a word that contains the same letters of another word. All rights reserved. It is the root of the English words 'Emir' and 'admiral'. ), You can customize by clicking on the images below. How common is the name Daniel Amir. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration! This name is super common where I live and people always say it right :D. My husband is Middle Eastern so we're trying to find a name that is Arabic and that I like. The first name Daniel Amir has been assigned to: The country where the first name Daniel Amir is the most common is: This first name has 10 letters including 5 vowels and 5 consonants, No ranking of first name DANIEL AMIR (male) births over the last year available in each country, No ranking of first name DANIEL AMIR (female) births over the last year available in each country. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. 16 names similar to Amir These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Amir. My family isn't so keen on the name. A0219 AMIR - Special for Christmas - NARI, This Girl Loves Her AMIR - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, AMIR Legend - AMIR Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, AMIR .Its an AMIR Thing You Wouldnt Understand - AMIR Shirt, AMIR Hoodie, AMIR Hoodies, AMIR Year, AMIR Name, AMIR Birthday, Its an AMIR Thing (Eagle) - Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, AMIR Pretty - AMIR Last Name, Surname T-Shirt. So far Amir (maybe spelled Ameer so Americans don't say Am-ir) is my favorite. A number of Arabic names can be rendered into English as Amir. Find all the relevant details about the meaning, origin, lucky number and religion is available in this page. My name is Amir, and i like my name. It is of Arabic and Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Amir is "prince; treetop". Amir (also spelled Ameer or Emir; Arabic: اَمير‎; Persian: امير‎; Hebrew: אמיר‎); is a multinational and multilingual masculine name of Arabic origin. Would you like to follow Amir? You Wouldns Understand.New T-shirt, Amir are Gods way of putting Angels on Earth, AMIR NAME T-SHIRT GUYS LADIES YOUTH TEE HOODIES SWEAT SHIRT V-NECK UNISEX NAMES, The Legend is Alive AMIR An Endless Legend - Lastname Tshirts, AMIR Never Underestimate A MAN Who AMIR Name. Nameberry is a registered trademark of Nameberry, LLC. On the last available year for each country, we count 0 birth. Required fields are marked *, AMIR Blood Runs Through My Veins (Faith, Loyalty, Honor) - AMIR Last Name, Surname T-Shirt, Happy Valentines Day Keep Calm and Love Amir, AMIR Mugs - Legend is Alive AMIR An Endless Legend Name Mugs, Its An Amir Thing . The origin of the name Amir is Arabic. The name Amir is a boy's name of Arabic, Hebrew origin meaning "king, ruler; treetop". However, I don't like A LOT of Arabic male names. Not Ameer. Amari, Kayden, Malachi, Jace, Micah, Ayden, Kaiden, Kai, Josiah, Zion, Aiden, Ashton, Your email address will not be published. Its an AMIR Thing, You Wouldnt Understand! Amir is a strong, masculine handsome name. The name was originally an Arabic title meaning 'commander'.