I love you so much." Still With You (2020) Produced by Pdogg, Jung Kook (Jung Kook, Pdogg) Keyboard - Pdogg Synthesizer - Pdogg Guitar – 정재필 Background vocals – Jung Kook Vocal Arrangement – Pdogg Recording Engineers - Pdogg @ Dogg Bounce - 정우영 @ Big Hit Studio Digital Editing – GHSTLOOP, Summergal Mix Engineer – Yang Ga @ Big Hit Studio Mastering Engineer - Yang Ga @ Big Hit Studio I know that! Zachęcamy wszystkich użytkowników do dodawania nowych tekstów, tłumaczeń i teledysków! #rapmonster Are you lost? He was coming home today. ". Recording Engineers - Pdogg @ Dogg Bounce Produced by Pdogg, Jung Kook (Jung Kook, Pdogg) You repeated back, breathing against his neck and beginning to tune back into the surrounding atmosphere. They're nothing at all alike. You trailed your eyes up and down his figure before dropping your small bag onto the floor without thinking and beginning to run up the the exit doorway. Why are you always so mad at me for just being me! Mix Engineer – Yang Ga @ Big Hit Studio Cung cấp đầy đủ, chính xác, cập nhật một cách nhanh nhất về stay with you bts | Chuyên trang Hoa Học Trò - Chuyên trang Hoa Học Trò - Báo điện tử Tiền Phong #hoseok 2020-06-05T23:30:05Z Comment by meera kpop fan. "Oh, Jungkook, you took a wrong turn." Jimin is warm, close, and inviting. #btsfanfic While other girls are buying makeup, she's buying manga. Lol nice but the song title is still with you not stay with you 2020-06-06T06:44:33Z Comment by User 165613192. Uspokajający, podnoszący na duchu utwór rozpoczyna cicho najmłodszy członek BTS Jungkook, który śpiewa - "W świecie, w którym czujesz zimno, musisz pozostać wierna sobie, kochanie", następnie piosenka wkroczy w mieszankę rytmów hip-hop. Today that you'd get to see him and hear him and touch him in person, your first kiss for 2 years. "Stay Gold" to utwór BTS pochodzący z czwartego studyjnego albumu "Map of the Soul: 7 ~ The Journey ~", będącego japońską edycją krążka "Map of the Soul : 7." #suga You got the rest of your things ready, making sure you looked perfect and wearing his favourite outfit as you walked out onto the streets and caught a taxi. ", "Because I feel guilty!" Please download one of our supported browsers. On May 28, 2020, in the timeline to Festa (the BTS ‘anniversary celebration on the occasion of the band’s debut date), BigHit announced “Still With You” to be released on June 4 (June 5 KST… He assured, confidently driving away from your house. With that he leaned down and you threw your arms around his neck, kissing him on the lips loving and wanting the moment to last forever. You confirmed it was indeed clapping from the people around, intended for the two of you after they simply saw how magical the moment you shared was. Frost uważa, że niewinność i cud są niemal nieuchronnie skazane na zagładę. 7:49 am... You'd hit snooze... Quite a few times. BTS (Bangtan Boys) - Black Swan (Japanese Ver. #btsimagines You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, Still With You (2020) ""It's a surprise. He instructed, pulling you as he walked a few metres. "So why are you always snapping at me because I don't act a certain way? Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. "I love you too." Premiera wydawnictwa została przewidziana na 15 lipca 2020 roku. #jhope It was another 20 minutes before he stopped at the side of a random road. #jimin Eunwoo is cold, distant, and high maintenance. KM-Markit, JUN, Arschtritt Lindgren, Melanie Joy Fontana, Sunny Boy & UTA. Don't worry." Why? Stop treating me as if I were him!". You slowly removed your hands from your eyes and opened them, light flooded in and all you saw was white for a moment. stay with you bts - tổng hợp các thông tin mới nhất, các hình ảnh bài viết về stay with you bts. Podaj adres E-mail znajomego, któremu chcesz polecić ten utwór. ), Hugh Jackman and the Slugs - Ice Cold Rita. Hoseok Y/N is not an ordinary girl. Users who like Still With You by JK of BTS, Users who reposted Still With You by JK of BTS, Playlists containing Still With You by JK of BTS, More tracks like Still With You by JK of BTS. #taehyung I promise." Singiel "Stay Gold" służy jako oficjalny singiel promocyjny udostępniony przed wydaniem albumu. #bangtansonyeondan After that, you could make out the crisp, almost white but clear winter sky. He drove for another minutes or two before parking and getting out of the car, telling you to wait. Pushing the covers out of your way, you scurried into the kitchen to make yourself breakfast while brushing your hair. Is your network connection unstable or browser outdated? Oficjalny teledysk promujący piosenkę został wydany dwa dni po oficjalnej premierze utworu - 22 czerwca 2020 roku. Pale sand and pebbles led right up to your toes and you trailed all the way up them with your eyes before looking at Jungkook. Każdy może znaleźć u nas teksty piosenek, teledyski oraz tłumaczenia swoich ulubionych utworów. REQUESTS CLOSED!! Some simply walked off while others had their own moments with their families. Jimin breaks down, curling in on himself, hiding behind his oversized sleeves so that Jungkook doesn't see him cry. Salah satu personel BTS, Jungkook, merilis lagu solo terbaru berjudul Still With You pada, Kamis (5/6) di Soundcloud. "What do you want to do?" "Stay Gold" to utwór BTS pochodzący z czwartego studyjnego albumu "Map of the Soul: 7 ~ The Journey ~", będącego japońską edycją krążka "Map of the Soul : 7." "Where's my welcome home kiss?" You stood outside the gate when the first few men began to exit. "Whatever you say...". While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "Stay with you. "You're not him! #fanfiction Jungkook would be home for Christmas this year, unlike the two before. You suddenly jolted out of bed, remembering you had to be at the airport at 10 am and it takes an hour to get there. This work could have adult content. Forever. #yoongi. Sam tytuł stanowi odwołanie do wiersza Roberta Frosta "Nothing Gold Can Stay" z 1923 roku. Premiera wydawnictwa została przewidziana na 15 lipca 2020 roku. You closed your eyes and placed your hands over them, feeling the car start back up. Podobnie jak niektóre utwory z poprzednich płyt BTS, ta piosenka jest pocieszającą melodią, zachęcającą słuchacza do "pozostania wiernym sobie." #bts Yoongi Your hands gripped tightly near his shoulder blades, one of his on your waist and the other cradling the back of your head. Cream was cuddled into your neck cutely and you suddenly got overwhelmed with excitement. "It's been 24 months..." He started, wiping a tear off your cheek. The Soundcloud link of the song has the words ‘thankyouarmy2020’ in it, what indicates that the song for and about ARMY (BTS fans). #seokjin Cover them so you don't see where we're going." Attention was soon turned to the next group of people entering the airport and you and Jungkook were left alone. Keyboard - Pdogg You woke slightly to faint mechanical shrieks your alarm clock. Piosenka została po raz pierwszy zapowiedziana przez oficjalne zwiastuny umieszczane na profilach społecznościowych Universal Music Japan. It makes no sense, but it's the truth. If you proceed you have agreed that you are willing to see such content. Taehyung "Kookie, do you want me to drive? Piosenka została po raz pierwszy zapowiedziana przez oficjalne zwiastuny umieszczane na profilach społecznościowych Universal Music Japan. Stay With You is a popular song by Tarrus Riley | Create your own TikTok videos with the Stay With You song and explore 0 videos made by new and popular creators. Stay With Me [BTS TAEHYUNG FF] 89.7K Reads 3.2K Votes 22 Part Story. Stream Tracks and Playlists from BTS on your desktop or mobile device. Vocal Arrangement – Pdogg #jungkook #namjoon Cream was fully grown now, she was only a kitten when Jungkook left. You became embarrassed and hid your face by burying it into Jungkook's chest and beginning to sit up. Jin #btsjin With you Stay with you Stay with you Stay with you I'm not looking for something new I wanna stay with you, you, you Make love all day with you, you, you Stay sipping champagne with you, you, you If you wanna do drugs, come through, through, through I wanna stay with you, yeah Stay with, with Ooh, stay Przeciwną ideę prezentuje BTS, gdy nakłania słuchacza do tego, by pozostał niewinny, wierny sobie, nieskazitelny, ponieważ jest to jedyna forma przetrwania. Background vocals – Jung Kook Aby wykonać tę operację należy się zalogować: Największy serwis z tekstami piosenek w Polsce. "I'm not him, Jungkook! People her age usually go out and party but she stays home and watches anime. He smiled and you just sighed. Your body began to jolt as tears left your eyes and soaked up into his jacket as he lied on top of you. Today that he would come home. He repeated and you had no choice but to do as he said. hoseok, imagines, btsjin. "No, I didn't. You heard a seemingly distant noise, sounding like cheering, but you decided to ignore it and focus on the man in your arms. You'll never be him! 3010624 Followers. You took a photo of yourself and the cat and posted it online with the caption 'kookies and cream'. Sure, it was 12:01am and you'd just been waiting for him all night so far, but it was unlikely you'd sleep at all and it was technically today. ADVERTISEMENT Perilisan lagu baru tersebut merupakan bagian dari perayaan ulang tahun BTS dalam acara BTS Festa 2020 pada tanggal 1-13 Juni mendatang. 1 781 656 tekstów, 18 077 poszukiwanych i 1 117 oczekujących. "Close your eyes." "Okay, come with me." You stayed wide awake for the next few hours, running on pure anticipation, but then you began to get exhausted. He stopped for the final time. Omg wow. ""I'm not lost. It was today. Jungkook "I feel guilty because you're nothing like him... and I'm falling for you because of it...", tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings. Read JK - Stay With You from the story BTS Texts and Scenarios by bts_please (☾BTS stuff ☽) with 13,332 reads. You would've watched how beautiful and heart warming those encounters were if you weren't waiting for your own, keeping your eyes glued to the exit. [ON HOLD], #bangtan By very_noishi Ongoing - Updated Jun 24, 2019 Embed Story Share via Email Read New Reading List. #imagines Jimin Your current browser isn't compatible with SoundCloud. ", "Then why?" Work Search: wow amazing . So stop it! He knows better than anyone else how Jimin is nothing like his late fiancé -not even a little bit. He whispered into your hair. Please consider turning it on! He sprinted your way as well, rolling his suitcase out of the way as he engulfed you in his arms. Listen to BTS | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.. 130 Tracks. Need help? In amongst the crowd, an easily recognisable figure stepped one foot around the corner. Please download one of our supported browsers. You need to enable JavaScript to use SoundCloud, I love this song I can't stop listening to it😩💜, Lol nice but the song title is still with you not stay with you😅💜.