You’ll need sweet love songs for her to … Frank Ocean repeatedly sings lines that say it’s just a fling, but at the same time, it feels like he’s just trying to tell himself that he’s not interested. R&B is a genre that’s known for sensual love songs that are designed to seduce. "I hope life treats you kind / And I hope you have all you've dreamed of A relationship is much like a roller coaster ride, so many ups and downs. This track, simply put, is romance through and through. Needless to say, this is still baby-making music today. Not for anyone offended by mistreated religious iconography, Madonna’s “Like A Prayer” and its video tactfully pushed back on police brutality and the Catholic Church, all while seamlessly telling a story of love using prayers as a metaphor. Taylor Swift’s personal love life has been a highly publicized spectacle for the last ten years, often thanks to her songwriting. Whether it is modern rock or classic rock love songs, a rock song expresses what one truly feels as do other genres of music. Rihanna, Adele, Sia and others have been putting out love songs that will one day be classics in their own rights. This duet’s a must for anyone looking for a romantic R&B song to share at a karaoke bar. But so many great songs created by modern artists, you may want one that’s a little more modern. Three, girl it's plain to see / That you're the only one for me, If ever I believe my work is done / Then I start back at one". “Just the Way You Are” is an unapologetically corny, mushy, over-the-top statement on what it’s like to accept the one you love, flaws and all. "When you left I lost a part of me / It's still so hard to believe, Come back baby, please / 'Cause we belong together", RELATED: 40 Best Songs About Falling In Love (Because It's The Greatest Feeling In The World). At only 15 years old, Justin Bieber proved to be quite the romantic. Sometimes, it takes a while before you can get your prince charming. Which words should you use? or catching up via FaceTime, let these tracks set the mood. Finding the best love songs for him is a task that requires some thought and time. Sometimes, they feel vulnerable and downcast. R&B usually focuses on the sexual, but not The Temptations. Ne-Yo’s “Sexy Love” is all about attraction that goes beyond the physical into the mental. Kiss Me is a beautiful song that gives both you and him all the good feels. Without a doubt, these are the best love songs for him. It was this slow, heartfelt ballad that became one of the most popular R&B songs to be played during weddings in the past decade. So here are our picks for the best modern love songs. It’s sweet and mellow enough for a romantic night in, but also upbeat enough to make you want to sing along. The track stands as a gorgeous showing of the two artists’ real-life romantic relationship. “Show Me Love,” by Alicia Keys featuring Miguel, “Lightning,” by Bag Raiders, The Kite String Tangle, “Love You Like A Love Song,” by Selena Gomez & The Scene, “Can’t Help Falling in Love,” by Haley Reinhart, “I Will Follow You Into the Dark,” by Death Cab for Cutie, “How Deep Is Your Love,” by the bird and the bee, “Can’t Stop the Feeling,” by Justin Timberlake, “Shallow,” by Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, “Latch,” by Disclosure featuring Sam Smith, “No One’s Gonna Love You,” by Band of Horses, “One Kiss,” by Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa, “Black and Blue Bird,” by Dave Matthews Band, “You Are The Best Thing,” by Ray LaMontagne, “Always Remember Us This Way,” by Lady Gaga, “The Middle,” by Zedd, Maren Morris, Grey, “Love You For A Long Time,” by Maggie Rogers, “I And Love And You,” by The Avett Brothers, “We Found Love,” by Rihanna and Calvin Harris, “10,000 Hours” by Dan + Shay, and Justin Bieber, “It’s a Wonderful Time for Love,” by Nora Jones, “Out of My League,” by Fitz and the Tantrums, “Home,” by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. The lyrics express deep feelings, genuine attraction, and indisputable affection. This is the best song to remind your man that he is the king of your life. How do you tell him how he makes you feel? Khalid is every partner’s dream as he offers up clear communication and his immediate presence via teenage vocals that seem nearly too charming to be true. She writes primarily about lifestyle, food, finance, and relationships. If you’re looking to make a mixtape or playlist for the love of your life, these top 18 R&B love songs are a must. When he finally does, you will be elated and full of affectionate feelings and emotions. Leave your email to receive our newsletter, Get the hottest stories from the largest news site in Nigeria, Drop your mail and be the first to get fresh news, It's a trap to promote toxic behavior - Toke Makinwa speaks on finding closure from broken relationships (video), I hate cheap gifts - Actress Sylvia Oluchy says, gives reasons, We are not hiding again - Rapper Ikechukwu says as he finally shows off girlfriend (photo), Little girl becomes internet sensation after advising her parents on marriage (video), Lifestyle: 8 superb clothing hacks that'll change your life, AMVERIFIED: Africa’s indigenous social network community, BBNaija: Prince rejects fans' GoFundMe page for him to start salon, says he already has investors, Ex-Ultimate Love guests Sylvia and Chiddy split after few months together, The best birthday prayers to send to your loved ones. The easygoing 2002 hit “Sunday Morning” taps into the group’s since-lost jazz influences, amounting to a much smoother, Sunday-appropriate cut than some of the sterile pop they’re more known for now. But in recent years, artists like King Princess ring in a firm reminder that relationships can look and feel a lot more nuanced. “My Girl” might be a serenade about a special girl, but it’s so much more than just a dedication to a lucky lady. Finding true love is no mean feat. Instead, the focus becomes loving each other and having fun together. And in it, you can see him talking about all the little quirks that make him love everything about her – from her smart mouth to her stubbornness to the magical mystery ride they’re on when they’re together. Being delayed does not mean that he will never come along. Perhaps you want to send a romantic gesture or to set the mood for love making. You can't go wrong with the Queen of Soul, the great Aretha Franklin. Leave it to Prince to pick up a girl based on her accessories. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site. Way before “Dirrty” Xtina, there was a much squeakier and bubblier Christina Aguilera, seemingly still in the Britney Spears-driven mold of early 2000s pop. With a chorus that boasts, “Girl you’re amazing, just the way you are,” it’s a swoon-worthy bop at the beginning of Bruno Mars' big career. We have here a number of love songs to your boyfriend, that you might enjoy and want him to hear. You should also ascertain that the song suits your intention. Here, we've rounded up the best modern love songs to play at your wedding.