See all The Big Biscuit reviews, “I had the blackened catfish with red beans and rice, after the cajun sticks (deep fried bell peppers).” See all Sotelo reviews, “What a nice surprise. See all Texas Roadhouse reviews, “Burger was very tasty but patties were very thick and he could eat the whole burger!” Senor Barrigas, opened in 2012, is located just 10 minutes from St. Joseph, Missouri. See all Hi-Ho Bar & Grill reviews, “By all accounts, this is not new to St. Joe; it's been around forEVER.” MO, St. Joseph They have the best BBQ we have ever ate! “Jim, the owner of the restaurant AND house, greeted us at the door before we even got to the front door.” See all Olive Garden Italian Restaurant reviews, “We were on a road trip across country and this was a great start right off the Interstate.” MO, Union Star, MO , I had salad, breadsticks & pizzaiola flatbread.” Best Restaurants in King City, MO 64463 - El Rey Papis, P & J Family Restaurant, Hometown Bistro, Subway, Casey's We eat here a lot! At the top of the list for anyone who loves hamburgers is the Jacobson Burger, a luscious all-beef patty seared in bone-marrow butter … Read More, Few restaurants receive the unqualified raves that M&M Bakery has gotten—and that includes both their deli sandwiches and their baked goods. Some of their f… Read More, The Jacobson is a comfortable restaurant offering stylish dishes. From Business: Founded in 1945, Baskin-Robbins is one of the world s largest chains of ice-cream specialty stores. See all Le Peep reviews, “The sticky biscuit is a guilty pleasure of mine.” See all Gingerich Dutch Pantry reviews, “Oh and their ranch is the richest, creamiest, most delicious ranch I've ever had in my entire life.” See all The Daily Cafe and Bakery reviews, “Went for lunch and had tacos and I was really impressed!” Locally owned and operated, this establishment serves up authentic Mexican food, while providing guests a family f… Read More, For an upscale experience in a small town, Blue Sage Restaurant serves contemporary American cuisine for lunch. MO, Wathena, KS See all D&G Pub & Grub reviews, “I opted for the cinnamon roll pancake that was amazing... the only thing is the temperature of the food.”