Here are the 21-man squads for tonight’s Super League action. 5:30pm Hull FC v Huddersfield Sky Sports Arena. 5:30pm Wigan v Catalan Sky Sports Main Event. Asked whether there is any more questions, Richard Agar speaks up. [Read more…]. The registered address is Red Hall, Red Hall Lane, Leeds, LS17 8NB. List of televised Super League Matches to come... Tuesday 13th October. TV personality and comedian Adam Hills donates profits from his documentary about physical disability rugby league to clubs in the UK. A Rugby League game is played on a rectangular pitch of 120 meters in length. Top 10 one-club players in the Super League era, Off the Record: Rugby League Rumours and Gossip #206, Mikolaj Oledzki will carry the weight of a nation on his broad shoulders when he runs out at Wembley on Saturday. “Rob Burrow’s story is heart-wrenching but as impressive and inspiring as anything in sport” – the Telegraph are one of a number of outlets to write about Rob Burrow’s documentary. RL Today 02:06. Stream every game of every round live or on demand on your TV or favourite device GET KAYO Foxtel. Nice ending to Challenge Cup final joint press conference on Zoom. At each of these lines, there is an H-shaped goal post which players use to score kicks, such as drop goals or penalty goals.As many team sports, a Rugby League match begins with a coin toss to decide which team will kick off first and which sides teams will start from. 6:00pm Rugby AM FreeSports Thursday 15th October. [Read more…], My Set of Six: with Saints prop Kyle Amor featuring Jamie Peacock & his Cumbrian wish, My Set of Six: with commentator Dave Parkinson featuring Tim Street & Leigh’s promotion, Keep track of all the latest officially confirmed transfers and re-signings across the leagues. Millions of fans tune in regularly to watch rugby on tv or live in the stadiums. Rugby Union. 01:35. 9:50am Melbourne v Canberra Sky Sports Main Event NRL | TV Tonight Australia's leading TV blog 7:45pm St Helens v Wakefield Sky Sports Arena. RA: "Right, I've been moving house I'll have to go and dig mine out then. [Read more…], Find out what games are on and where in our TV guide. Three live free-to-air Rugby League games a week FIND OUT MORE Kayo. Salford will aim to lift the Challenge Cup for the first time in 82 years when they take on Leeds in the final at Wembley on Saturday. The Rugby Football League Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 3845473. Biggar - These are the best fly-halves I've faced. Richard Agar and Ian Watson were team-mates in 2001, helping Widnes win promotion to Super League. 5:30pm Castleford v Hull KR Sky Sports Arena. Also celebrating: Sky Sports presenter Terry O’Connor (49); Jamaica international Jy-mel Coleman (32); Parramatta back-rower Ryan Matterson (26), 5.30pm – Live Super League: Hull v Huddersfield – Sky Sports Arena, 7pm – Rob Burrow: My Year with MND – BBC Two, 7.45pm – Live Super League: Warrington v Leeds – Sky Sports Arena. 7:45pm St Helens v Wakefield Sky Sports Arena Thursday 22nd October. Dates, times and channels for live Rugby League on Sky Sports, including Rugby World Cup, European Super League, Australasian National League and more. James Gordon O'Driscoll - Inheriting the captaincy was overwhelming at first. Andy Ackers talks to us about his career, from giving the game up, to making it all the way to Super League with Salford.. Halifax’s Ed Barber has been fined for an inappropriate tweet which was in breach of the RFL’s code of conduct.. Can you name every Leeds Challenge Cup final player this century? Former Great Britain winger turned international model Stuart Reardon turns 39 today (October 13). Sport. Follow live sports video, radio and text commentary from BBC Sport with our live guide, bringing together all today's live sport and forthcoming events from across the BBC. 7:30am NRL Tonight Watch NRL. Bath Rugby ... Premiership Rugby TV. The Rob Burrow: My year with MND documentary will be shown live on BBC Two tonight at 7pm. Rugby Tonight. Former Warrington half-back Tyrone Roberts is back on the market after being released by Justin Holbrook’s Gold Coast Titans. 10:57. Enjoy a complete schedule of all streamed and televised Rugby Union matches for the 2020/2021 season. All the latest Rugby League news from Sky Sports - Including Super League and World Cup 7:45pm Warrington v Leeds Sky Sports Arena Thursday 15th October. 10:57. 02:09. ", — Gareth Walker (@garethwalker) October 12, 2020, Warrington local newspaper asking should Warrington take the place of Salford or Leeds in the challenge cup final should Covid issues arise in either camp #RedArmy ⚪️https://t.co/w4qFiSuBUs, — SalfordRedArmy (@SalfordArmy) October 12, 2020, Buzzing for when the North wins the impending civil war. Rugby League will be our national sport. The VAT Registration Number of The Rugby Football League Limited is 168 8110 49. ✊, — Gavin Wilson (@GavWilson) October 11, 2020. Including Rugby World Cup, Six Nations, The Rugby Championship, Canada Cup, Churchill Cup, Rugby League World Cup, Four Nations and more. [Read more…], The Rob Burrow: My year with MND documentary, Six players to watch in the Challenge Cup final, Polish prop Mikolaj Oledzki ready to inspire a nation in Challenge Cup final, The RL diet: Germany star Brad Billsborough reveals his game day meal. [Read more…], Hard work and self belief: The remarkable rise of Andy Ackers, Toronto issue update to home and travelling fans awaiting ticket refunds, My girls keep asking when I will be ‘back to normal’ – Mose Masoe’s brave battle, The rugby league diet is our new feature where we give you an insight in to the eating habits of your favourite professional players, in partnership with Heaven ‘N’ Health.