James Washington (vs. PHI), George Kittle (vs. MIA) Our tools, data and advice are proven to give you an edge in fantasy football. Jordan Akins (vs. JAX), Ian Thomas (@ ATL) Fantasy Football: Week 3 rest of season rankings.

Jerick McKinnon (vs. MIA) Each week through the NFL season we’ll take a look at our rest of season rankings to help you make roster decisions. Todd Gurley (vs. It’s complex in the sense we have to weigh risk against reward. CAR) DeAndre Hopkins (gametime decision) As you can see, there are a lot of injuries on top of the postponed game(s).

Anthony Firkser (vs. BUF)

CAR)

Austin Hooper (vs. IND) Emmanuel Sanders (vs. LAC)

Jimmy Garoppolo (vs. MIA) Brandin Cooks (vs. JAX) Kareem Hunt (vs. IND) Denver Broncos (@ NE) If you’d like to know why each player is where they are, I’ve written a full paragraph on every player from every game in The Primer. Note that these are as of Saturday night and final inactives could still impact certain players, so be sure to check my updated rankings before making your final decisions. dev. View expert accuracy ratings, consensus rankings and start or sit advice. David Montgomery (vs. TB)* It's all part of the innovative Premium Membership! Michael Badgley (@ NO)

What are fantasy managers to do about the pending game that may get pushed back to another weeek? CAR)

Frank Gore (vs. ARI) Derek Carr (@ KC) Brandon Aiyuk (vs. MIA)

Curtis Samuel (@ ATL)

DeSean Jackson Try the Trade Analyzer and Who Should I Start tools. Your Competiton: CRUSHED. Our free tool will tell you which player to start or sit for each week's matchup.

Oops! Copyright 2020 Fantasy Football Calculator | Image Source: Icon Sportswire. Mike Williams Raheem Mostert (vs. MIA) Please try again.

DISCLAIMER: This site is 100% for entertainment purposes only and does not involve real money betting. CAR) SD League: 1391371, Mod League: 806354, I'll Have Another: 1474109), Power Ranking Formula: (0.4 x Two-Step Dominance Z-Score) + (0.6 x Average Score Z-Score), Monte Carlo simulation (2,000 iterations), Likelihood of each matchup is determined by taking the avg and std.

Mike Tagliere is a featured writer at FantasyPros. Darrell Henderson (@ WAS)

Note: Players who played on Thursday are denoted with an asterisk.

Play ESPN fantasy football for free.

Fantasy Football Calculator has FREE public mock drafts, rankings, ADP, sleepers, cheatsheets, draft kits, news and more to help you dominate your draft! Davante Adams (expected to play) Best Fantasy Football Draft App.

Jarvis Landry (vs. IND) Ready to take your fantasy football game to the next level?

Hunter Henry (@ NO) Justin Herbert (@ NO)

Julio Jones and Calvin Ridley (both expected to play) Baker Mayfield (vs. IND) James White (vs. DEN) Juju Smith-Schuster (vs. PHI) Dan Bailey (@ SEA) See live odds and the best lines for every game. Chris Carson (expected to play)

We use advanced simulations & machine learning to generate ownership projections for every multi-game slate on DraftKings and FanDuel each week.

Tyler Lockett (vs. MIN)

Kyle Allen (vs. LAR) Moock drafts, rankings, ADP, cheat sheets, sleepers, news and more!

To help answer your questions, I’ve outlined the latest version of my Week 5 fantasy football rankings into tiers so you can better visualize the drop-off in expected production at each position.

With Broncos-Patriots and Bills-Titans rescheduled for Monday and Tuesday, respectively, this week presents fantasy managers with more fluid start/sit decisions. Deebo Samuel (vs. MIA) Brown (vs. BUF)

We’ve played one-quarter of the fantasy football season already, which is crazy, right? David Johnson (vs. JAX) Jeff Smith (vs. ARI) Carolina Panthers (@ ATL)

However, if there was ever a time to do it, it’s with a 13.5-point home favorite facing the NFL’s 27th-ranked rushing defense.

Sam Ficken (vs. ARI)

Tim Patrick (@ NE) CeeDee Lamb (vs. NYG)

J.D. In addition to the rankings below, here are notes on a few key players. Chris Herndon (vs. ARI) *Drew Lock could start, but avoid the situation if you can, Alvin Kamara (vs. LAC) Chark (@ HOU), Julian Edelman (vs. DEN)

Carlos Hyde (not expected to play) Antonio Gibson (vs. LAR) If I have a sit/start decision that involves Bills or Titans players that is even remotely close, I would lean toward not playing them. Michael Thomas (vs. LAC) Golden Tate (@ DAL) DeVante Parker (@ SF), Tyler Boyd (@ BAL)

The best sports betting newsletter with trends, insights and news - condensed in a two-minute read.

Rankings last updated: October 17, 2020 at 7:00 AM EST.

Mike Williams (@ NO)

Copyright 2020 © Action Network Inc, All Rights Reserved.Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | AdChoices.

Kalif Raymond (vs. BUF)

Aaron Jones looks to continue his dominance in Week 4 against the Falcons. of points scored for each team for the most recent 5 games. Ronald Jones II (@ CHI)*