With Spurs seeing the return of Bale along with the signing of ‘the best LB in La Liga’ Regulion I fear for that West Ham team.

Leeds could do well against Sheffield United, where a draw is well within their grasp. The Manchester and Liverpool results in GW4 proved once again how increasingly difficult this predicting lark is this season, more so than ever before.

Or at least some semblance of it. Werner, Ziyech, and Havertz are the key signings and it has made that Chelsea attack looking very deadly indeed! Honestly, I cannot see it. Is it his sleeve?

Ha’way the lads! If the two of our Geordie-doubting Site Team who shall remain nameless haven’t already tossed their phone or laptop out of the nearest window and are still reading this sentence then well done you! No? 0.1ITB. Leeds – SHU (A), MCY (H), WOL (H) – West Ham – WOL (H), LEI (A), TOT (A) – But there’s a long way to go. We always used the one in The Sun before at work which is a lot more straightforward.

Wish lists have been written, scrapped and re-written more times than Raz tells us he’s missed the deadline #zomg. Except that one of those losses was to Southampton. Last week’s team scored 59 points. What episode is this again? You know exactly who you are (AT), and I hope by now you’ve sold him. Heard extra security has to be drafted in for the next head to head involving Bros's ear ring.

By I was out for a walk so missed the Chelsea-Southampton game. Fantasy Football 247 was created and is managed and run by Floydeth, Inittowinit, The Gallant Pioneer, Kop Warrior, Mito21 & Cookie. As could my Gran. Please review my WC. Kepa is a liability, really can’t seem to stop long shots and is in a bad run of form. 2) He is playing in a front 2 now, think he looks really good in that position Salah, Son, Mane and Zaha are all prime examples of this new phenom. Three game-weeks is still a small sample of course but these 20 penalties did not happen in a random way – they were a result of the new rules in place. But let’s deal with those in the immediacy. FPL GW6 Deadline Friday 23rd October 18:30 GMT. *terms and conditions apply and they are available here Management reserve the right to review membership of this league on an ongoing basis which is dependent upon regular comment / community activity.

Loud Atlas grabbed a strong 9pts but they were only enough to see him slot into second. Compete for glory in the most popular fantasy sport in America. Everton have scored the joint most goals (12) and star...[Read More], Fantasy Football Diary 2020/21 Dangerous Liaisons, Wildcard woes and a donkey You may remember in my first diary entry that my season hadn’t started well with a paltry 40pts in game-week 1. I think there are points to be had at the back, but all eyes will be on the Mexican luchador, Raúl Jiménez. Got enough in the bank for Wilson to Kun :superman: I had this game picked out from the last 2weeks as the gw I’ll cap Werner. Anybody want to buy Rashford? Wolves – WHU (A), FUL (H), LEE (A) –

looks… silly…, I’m going to watch Kun for a couple of weeks then probably change Kane after GW8. I didn't have a wildcard left , so have used my free hit to try and make the most out of the double game week .. fingers crossed, have to get rid of wilhelm who commutes from leipzig, and the other 9 tossers on my team..marcus is solid though lol, f**k sake you'll score more points now, had you had time to change things . I see some people with some good scores from last week but I’ve racked up a 67 and a 57 respectively in the first 2 weeks. View expert accuracy ratings, consensus rankings and start or sit advice.

Arsenal – LIV (A), SHU (H), MCI (A) – Next time I'll do them. The worry for me would be the Chelsea clean sheets.

But it'll kinda be like start of a new season, the players who were in form before it stopped, might not be now. Just look at these fixtures… just look! Hmmm who to bring in for Man City cover…Mahrez looks interesting, For four game weeks I have got 13 points from Timo Werner, sold him far a hit this week and…. For the polar opposite o...[Read More], FPL Captain Picks Gameweek 5 Welcome to FPL Captain Picks Gameweek 5 No, no, no, no, no? This was long before the oil money came into the club so we can’t exactly go off that result. How did Pulisic play? Now Reece James is subbed in the 87th minute of the fkg game! Looks like @Binlid  keeps his 100% record in the H2H league , will stay clear at the top of the normal 247 league as well . Southampton’s style suits him…. The Merseyside club, along with Aston Villa, are the only ones to remain undefeated. #1 Fantasy Football Podcast; Shop The Blitz Join the #FootClan Login MENU MENU. 2. The (new look) Soccer Saturday have been snookered again with just the one 3pm game to get their politically correct teeth into as Chelsea welcome Southampton. This article was written by Mito21. Trade offer is Chubb and Shenault for my WR CHARK. I want to send a special thanks to all who jumped in at a moments notice to either ask a question or take part in answering them. 1) Rodriguez as his price in that midfield slot looks really good Fantasy Football 247 is a site dedicated to providing FPL managers with team news, reviews, transfer tips, captain picks and advice from the Premier League. Eleven points above the average. Fantasy Football 247 was created and is managed and run by Floydeth, Inittowinit, The Gallant Pioneer, Kop Warrior, Mito21 & Cookie.

[…] post FPL Fixtures Gameweek 3 appeared first on Fantasy Football 247 – Premier League […]. looks… silly…, I’m going to watch Kun for a couple of weeks then probably change Kane after GW8. Not for now but there are some potential good selections in that team. By Who would have thought that signing the odd player or three would make such a difference.

He had conceded 9 goals from the last 13 shots on target, and in the last two seasons he has conceded 19 goals from long shots! Jimi is definitely the main man at Wolves since his arrival in June 2018 having provided 45 attacking returns in 78 games.

Then again! That early game is followed by three more encounters all nicely spread out for us so we have more time to enjoy and gloat about our great decisions when selecting a team. I have 17 points sitting on my bench, Pukki, Cantwell and Lundstrom. Leicester and Vardy have started the season brightly with a dominant performance over West Brom. I do not see Southampton stopping Werner and co. from scoring but Palace are looking good at the back and lightening quick on the break so Chelsea might have to be wary of their fellow Londoners.

Which one is more essential and how would you fit them in?

1FT but 0 in the bank. That was prior to Liverpool, who managed to get 18 shots (on and off target) and scored 2 of them.

Very very annoying. MyFantasyLeague.com. If Arsenal beat Liverpool away from home, then I will be impressed but I still don’t like their chances over the next few. Riser The international break is a blessing in disguise for us to take a break, so let’s make use of it and take a deep look into some of the key talking points over the first four weeks of FPL action thus far. Palace away wont be easy of course but you could at least imagine them scoring there now. Batman will be ineligible to play against his parent club but Zaha and Ayew could still cause issues for the Spaniard in goal. Thought not. FantasyPros aggregates and rates fantasy football advice from around the web. However after yesterday's head-to-head defeat by the Barbarians from Aye, yer Ma!, action had to taken. The only other time these two teams have met since was in 2013, during the FA Cup in which Man City won again, this time by a score line of 4-0. Enjoy FPL. 1) Who would you rather have James Rodríguez or DCL and why? By continuing to use www.fantasyfootball247.co.uk you are agreeing to our updatedPrivacy Policy, Terms and Conditions and Cookie Policies in line with the new GDPR rules and regulations. First, the duo goes over the biggest fantasy headlines such as Dak Prescott's season-ending injury and Andy Dalton taking over as starter for the Cowboys.
Rather taken aback I gave permission. Next up for them are two home visits from Crystal Palace and Southampton. Speaking of which, another interesting way of looking at this is precisely from the perspective of the referees who awarded them.